Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74739 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:17pm On May 09, 2012
Hiya folks,let's have daily updates bout the intrigues,passion,deception,suspense that is the new big brother on this thread.BBA lovers only,haters will not be tolerated angry
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:38pm On May 09, 2012
So far im loving the upville HM,they seem to be having more drama than the DVHM,lastnight Prezzo and babz got in to a fight,cos prezzo referred to her as "Tyra",according to her she didn't lik his tone of voice undecided, I don't like this babz chick,shez lording it over the other girls in the house,she just lounges about all day and sends the other ladies on errands,take for example the soap task,HM were sposd to use up the soap by rubbing each odas skin,babz just relaxed and had goldie rub her back,whil she sent d oda HM(4goten her name,she sha has a very long weave on)to get her some cocoa,smh,and today roki(who I think totally rocks) got in to a fight with our very own Goldie today,which ended with her in tears. Didn't really get the full gist of the fight,someone pls enlighten me
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ollyspice: 7:53pm On May 09, 2012
There’s bad vibes between Barbz and Prezzo after he ‘called her names’ late at night and it seems neither of them is willing to submit.
The VIPs were preparing for Biggie’s conundrum Task when Prezzo referred to Barbz as “Miss Mademoiselle” and “Tyra Banks” to which Barbz didn’t take kindly.
The altercation between the two continued and Goldie tried calming Prezzo down after he stormed out of the House to the garden.
“She doesn’t know me, if she pushes me, she’ll see me,” Prezzo told Goldie. He added that the words “sorry” and “I love you” don’t come easy for him so there was no way he would apologize to Barbz. “If it’s US $300 000 she wants, she must talk to me nicely and I’ll hook her up,” he said about Barbz. Read more on www.ollyspice..com
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by bebe4u(f): 3:24pm On May 10, 2012
is this the official thread for BBA 7?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 10, 2012
Didn't see this thread before i created another.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:05am On May 11, 2012
@bebe4u,Yes it is,wonder y the moderators hid my post and ollyspices' and then banned me for good measure,its not lik I did anythn wrong.

tjskii: So far im loving the upville HM,they seem to be having more drama than the DVHM,lastnight Prezzo and babz got in to a fight,cos prezzo referred to her as "Tyra",according to her she didn't lik his tone of voice undecided, I don't like this babz chick,shez lording it over the other girls in the house,she just lounges about all day and sends the other ladies on errands,take for example the soap task,HM were sposd to use up the soap by rubbing each odas skin,babz just relaxed and had goldie rub her back,whil she sent d oda HM(4goten her name,she sha has a very long weave on)to get her some cocoa,smh,and today roki(who I think totally rocks) got in to a fight with our very own Goldie today,which ended with her in tears. Didn't really get the full gist of the fight,someone pls enlighten me

ollyspice: There’s bad vibes between Barbz and Prezzo after he ‘called her names’ late at night and it seems neither of them is willing to submit.
The VIPs were preparing for Biggie’s conundrum Task when Prezzo referred to Barbz as “Miss Mademoiselle” and “Tyra Banks” to which Barbz didn’t take kindly.
The altercation between the two continued and Goldie tried calming Prezzo down after he stormed out of the House to the garden.
“She doesn’t know me, if she pushes me, she’ll see me,” Prezzo told Goldie. He added that the words “sorry” and “I love you” don’t come easy for him so there was no way he would apologize to Barbz. “If it’s US $300 000 she wants, she must talk to me nicely and I’ll hook her up,” he said about Barbz.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2012
@bebe4u,Yeah it is,dunno y the modferators kip hiding my posts and banning me,wat did I do,or is it a rule now that whoever creates a topiv can't post on her thread,sheeesh angry
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2012
wat time is shower hour? tell me and ur issues r past tense instanta grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:47am On May 12, 2012
My dear shower hour isn't for everyone anymore o u have to pay xtra to view it cheesy,abeg does anyone know how to switch between houses(upville and downville) on d decoder,befor, all I had to do was press the ok button and click on d bbstargame option,but for d past two days the option is no longer availabl,help pllease,hope I'm nt d only one xperiencing this o,cos for me upville is the ish,too many ple in downville,can't kip track
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 10:59am On May 12, 2012
Moderator pls stop hiding my posts o,ure killing my thread
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 11:41am On May 12, 2012
Thanks Mod,really appreciative
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 3:16pm On May 12, 2012
tjskii: My dear shower hour isn't for everyone anymore o u have to pay xtra to view it cheesy,abeg does anyone know how to switch between houses(upville and downville) on d decoder,befor, all I had to do was press the ok button and click on d bbstargame option,but for d past two days the option is no longer availabl,help pllease,hope I'm nt d only one xperiencing this o,cos for me upville is the ish,too many ple in downville,can't kip track

I think they are working on it, cos its a general problem, i also prefer the upville because of their drama to the downville where the onlything you hear is noise, Goldie is finer without the eyelashes, Barbz looks wrinkled but has a nice shape, i love the guys especially Rooky, lady May acks weird, Mampi is just there. But the drama has really started in upville
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 8:20pm On May 12, 2012
^thank God for that o,I tire for dis babz girl,shez so dry,this is partytime,shez ther lookin lik one oldwoman,mscheew,goldie isn't lookin bad,but na only dis blacktop she get,its too early in the game to start repeating clothes o,hilda is moody tonite probably thinkin of tomorowz eviction,maneto on d oda hand seems to be avin a blast. I don't think bigbro wil send any of them home though,I think he'll just upgrade the winning couple to upville
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:36pm On May 12, 2012
Meeen dis dj tyte,ola&chris no fit club o,na owambe dem sabi cheesy,choi goldy no sabi dance (covering my eyes,can't watch). The consequences of too much alchohol,it seems seydou and zainab just got into a fight,seydou allegedly slapped zainab, she retaliated by throwing a bottle at him and cursing his mom. We all know the penalty for getting physical in d bbhouse,disqualification let's see Ђ☺w̶̲̥̅̊ dis pans out.prezzo and babz r at it again,though imo prezzo is being mean by telin babz she has nothin,no kid no talent,no husband and she shud just pack her bags and leave. Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys shud giv ur views na,shuoo abi na only me dey watch bigbroda
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2012
was enjoying d thread and actually wan8 making it a point of duty to come here erythyme, buh i dunno wats happening coz tjiski sims to be d only happening thng.

I am prsntly indizposd to watching dis yrz b.b.a due to skul tinz, buh av bin folowing oda episodz, watcd d opening day, wher dat chik joins i,k in hosting hope she doesnt spoil it, besidz that, watchd j.cole and my day endd,

watsup wiv d 9jaboiz na, 4rm wat am hearing am enjoying goldie, etc
pls make d thread lively o!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 9:11am On May 13, 2012
Those were very harsh words from prezzo, very true but mean
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2012
@uwani babes Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can say that again
@ortopazz sorry o,ure really missing,goldie no dey rep well imo,she just dey cry up and down at d drop of a hat,I blve nigerian women ar stronger than that,xcept of course if the whole tin na strategy,then she shud carry on,cos it mite take her places,with all the sentimentalists tht r in abundance in oda countries,I honestly avnt bin feelin d impact of d naijaboiz,though from txtmsges comin in,it seems a lot of ple lik them,all I can say bout them is tht thyr kinda d calm ones in d ouse,chris the shorter of d two acts lik a don(in his mind o loll).

Meeeen guyz lastnite bloody gan for bbhouse,twas lik the demon of quarelling was let loose in there. But d most brutal to watch was d one dt hapened in upville btw prezzo and barbz,d guy assaulted her psychologically and twas ugly to watch,but barbz stood her ground and didn't reply him. Though I don't lik barbz,she gained my respect ystdy,it takes a matured person to behav d way she did!

Y do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ guys think prezzo has so much biff for barbz,cos afta lastnite I'm seriosly pondering
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:54pm On May 13, 2012
^^my frend scraaammm

Hilda,julio and teclar ave been evicted from d bb house,while haawtt maneto has been upgraded to upville. Goldie didn't seem too welcoming though,wonder y....
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 7:57pm On May 13, 2012
This micaso guy dry no be small, but i tink its too soon for bigbrother to start evicting 3 housemates this early
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 9:12am On May 14, 2012
Hey moderator, y hiding my posts. Ar u excercising ur power of Big Brother Nairaland? Abeg show my stuff.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by marshal4us(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2012
Have u noticed dat maneta is posing a big treat to lady may and barbz. She's a treat to lady may cos rocki is already melting for her and barbz has nt bin at rest. I feared dat her questions to maneta has somtins attached. Mampi, mampi, mampi... Dat lady. Fingers crossed yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nasri100(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2012
ola and chris loool Bouncers!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Hugo7(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2012
BBA...full off suspence and intrigues...Noting surprises me anymore about what Bigbroda does cos i expect surprises till d end of d game...3 out at d same time..."interesting" maybe there wont be eviction for 2 weeks or more,lets keep watching.....
Goldie dey dull me, no swaggs,she is not lively jst there shaaa....about the ok button problem i also have the same issue, guess they re workin on it......thanks to thread creator
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:15pm On May 14, 2012
Breaking news,kaita and mildred,the pair from ghana are dating o,wen they entered d bbhouse,mildred told us they were just friends and that kaita even knew her boyfrend,only for her to start rakin wen edith(d drunkard from botswana loll)kissed him,the two of dem later confesed to bigbroda that they were actually lovers,silly pikins. grin

And people please are ola and chris making any impact in d house,cos from d screen messages,it seems a lot of people love them,but I just dnt get them,weneva I'm on bigbro they dnt seem to be making any waves,maybe its just me,pls enlihten me
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by ejamtaq: 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
Tnx for d update.I decided not to subscribe because I tot it would not b interesting because of dis years style. But I tnk its so far vry dramatic. Keep posting.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by adorebee(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2012
Believe me,Manneta won't leave d@ house too soon.I mean how can you get tired of seeing d haaaawt babe?She is 10/10 joooor.I think they wld just remove all the̶̲̥̅̊ boring and 'not- so- looking-good pple in downville,and move the̶̲̥̅̊ rest to upville.Goldie!,Goldie!,Goldie!,howmany times did I call you?hmmmm... beta win this game o!and disappoint ur haters,cos u ve already gat plenty @ home. @Ola 'n'chris,even if u must leave,shAaa,do d@ from upville so that @least can come bk wit pictures from both sides,heheheheheheh.....

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by PatKing(f): 1:32pm On May 14, 2012
adorebee: Believe me,Manneta won't leave d@ house too soon.I mean how can you get tired of seeing d haaaawt babe?She is 10/10 joooor.I think they wld just remove all T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ boring and 'not- so- looking-good pple in downville,and move T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ rest to upville.Goldie!,Goldie!,Goldie!,howmany times did I call you?hmmmm... beta win this game o!and disappoint ur haters,cos u ve already gat plenty @ home. @Ola 'n'ch[b]ris,even if u must leave,shAaa,do d@ from upville so that @least can come bk wit pictures from both sides,heheheheheheh.....[/b]
you got me there
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by PatKing(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2012
am desperately waiting to vote against DKB! what a man that does not have respect for a woman.
considering the fact, he is close home but I cant wait to see him OUT.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2012
cant switch between upville and downville, is it just me? the option left my remote 4 days ago forcing me to eat whatever biggie throws at me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos)