Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74740 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
tjskii: Youngman Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ really nid to be mindful befor making sweeping generalizations, Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't sudenly drop out of d sky did Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ , Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ were birthed by a woman,who Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ just added to ur categorization,think befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ speak and takke a deep breath befor Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ type

Mtscheeeeeeew! grin grin grin

Abeg, liff me alone biko.
Exes and hoes, baby. Exes and hoes! grin
So I'mma just fvvck and go
because my heart don grow
but I promise you fo sho',
I'll pray for these hoes grin

grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Okay... it is probably way too late for this but I'm gonna go ahead and do it anyway.

In the 2 seasons I've watched this show... I have not been in support of South African reps (for reasons that have nothing to do with their country of origin).

But today, this season... I am coming to this forum begging for the West African vote for Keagan. I am now 100 % convinced that he deserves to win this more than anyone else remaining in this house.

He has provided real good (read CRAZY) entertainment since day 1

He has won a record-breaking numberr of HoHs

Women just love him: it started with our beautiful Zaineb, then Eve, Lady May, Jeanette, and now he has managed to steal Talia from the hunky, rich, 'ladies-love-me' Seudou (not all these women can be wrong about the man)

And now he is providing us with the only REAL romance of this season of BBA (i am all of a sudden glued to my TV screen again)

Keagan is REALLY the man, and I hope the best man wins...

But...he cannot win without the Nigeria/Ghana/Sierra Leone vote... so I'm begging you guys to please vote for him.

ROA might be against him for the single fact that he's South African... But there has never been such issues between SA and Nigeria because we are equals.

Kyle has really been disapponting the past few days, he has suddenly grown such a big head.

And Talia... nough said!

PLEASE please please :-)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
*Smh @ejine,ure just a naughty boy grin, na Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ sabi
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné: grin grin
Bia, Baba Fork, you get luck say na BB I dey use right now. If not, I for properly siddon to open that your Talia's nyash on this thread... But me sef don taya to type for now. But don't rejoice yet... It's only temporary grin

In the mean time, I'll leave this picture for those on this thread curious about the Talia betrayal of Seydou I was talking about..
--

There you have it. Making out with her boyfriend's arch enemy, Keagan.
I wonder how Seydou might be feeling right now.

Stupid Seudou is busy singing to anyone who will listen and he had sex with Talia 5 times in the house... I for one do not believe him but who am I to say??[b][quote author=Ejiné]grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ejiné:

Pssssh! Dat one no be even wetin we dey ask you. Much as you may be singing the Talian anthem (abi na eulogy now sef), there's still that little assshole called "reality", and if you've lived long enough on this green earth, you'd be aware how much a killjoy he is grin

You wanno know what our common enemy Reality is really cooking? grin

Here goes:

1. Going by Seydou's recent Facebook update on his page "Seydou Soumare Official" (where he's officially dumped Talia), Talia don already help herself LOSE the Angolan vote - the one we were so sure she'd get beside Zambia.
And that's just number one o grin

2. Those explanations you just gave would only be potent in an ideal world where crowds actually sat down to weigh in on facts before acting. Oh... But we're not in an ideal world now, are we?

3. Seydou, being the most popular housemate outside the house right now, commands a lot of fans (remember his eviction was only a voluntary one, all thanks to Esperanca), and Africa really feels sad for him now, so expect that wrath to crush Talia and her now-scanty fanbase on the final day.

4. Taking Africa's default hatred for hoes into consideration, omo bobo, I'd advice you not to waste your airtime on that futile venture, and use it instead in subscribing to a decent CallerTunez jam grin

Ok I'm less busy so i can now respond to this ;
1. Seydou is only behaving like a child that he is. he is just an egocentric, vain and disgusting murraforker. He is acting all sore cos keegan was able to get down with his babe. Ola and Junia were an item when they were both in the house. Ola had to voluntarily exit the house due to ill health and a few days later, junia was already kissing Lee or malonza. Did Ola go on the internet to spite her?No. he didnt cos he is mature and realised that the girl is free to get down with whoever she chose particularly when he was no longer in the house. neither did he go on the internet to try and sway votes from her when she was up for eviction by talking trash. Now compare the manner both guys handles very similar circumstances they both found themselves. If voters are that dumb as to change their minds from voting talia just because of the nonsense the id.iotic seydou posted on the internet, then that is just sad and only makes their case more pathetic than the fooooolish seydou's. I wish you watched wati yesterday dissing the id.iot. He is only a loser. A big one at that. It is ok to vote for Talia. It is also ok not to vote for her. But to change your mind from voting her all because of the nonsense some crack smoking murraforker posted about her is just disgusting. Change your mind only of your own free will.

2. Yeah right we are not in an ideal world.

3. I believe i have responded to this in an earlier post of mine. You may find it on the previous page.

4. Let me ask you. What makes her a ho please? Cos she kissed Keegan and Seydou? Is that your definition of a ho? Is so, then SMH is all i can do.

Talian Army.... 2 days to victory.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2012
The time is a few minutes past 12midnite. And I saw keegan & Talia under d sheets & it seems liike they forked. We, soldiers of the talian army are still awake, in the cold fighting, trying to conquer africa for her meanwhile she dey fork for BB house? I need to confirm what I saw but if true? Then it is totally unacceptable...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Latest update : Keagan and Talia just had sex... On Continental television. Oh thank God I've just been vindicated. This girl is a classless ho who has just succeeded in destroying her chances and her life. Can't wait for the Sunday finale cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2012
Baba Fork, you just got served! grin WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! See? I'm the best fvcking friend you can ever have on NairaLand. I gave you the best advice - to save your airtime for CallerTunez - but alas, you didn't listen cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2012
Ahhh... grin And so validates my previous statement, that women are indeed playthings not deserving of a single shred of respect or commitment.

So join me everybody, as we Pray for these hoes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2012
Ejiné: Baba Fork, you just got served! grin WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! See? I'm the best fvcking friend you can ever have on NairaLand. I gave you the best advice - to save your airtime for CallerTunez - but alas, you didn't listen cool

First I need to confirm that what I saw was actually both of them forking. I will then make my revised position known to africa
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2012
And to think she was actually judging Janette an hour ago. What a hypocrite AND a ho!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2012
And they're doing it again!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:55am On Aug 04, 2012
Standing by to see if that girl will fork the stooooopid, hooligan called keegan again. I might stay awake all nite but I nEed to know if she wil fork him and I need to confirm if the footage I saw earlier was actually a sexx scene that involvd both of em.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2012
fork adict: Standing by to see if that girl will fork the stooooopid, hooligan called keegan again. I might stay awake all nite but I nEed to know if she wil fork him and I need to confirm if the footage I saw earlier was actually a sexx scene that involvd both of em.

LMAOO! It's official. Take heart bro. The deed has been done.
Just like Ali is a boy and Simbi is a girl, Talia is a fvvcking starved ho! grin
What a way to foolisihly destroy yourself just when you were almost past the finish line. Fvvcking nauseating biyotch!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2012
BTW, I say on the highlight shw a couple of hours ago, lady Mad's presentation and it only confirms my conclusion that she needs urgent psychiatric intervention ASA to the forking P
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 1:27am On Aug 04, 2012
Lady May with all her madness as you call it is atleast intelligent or sane enough to control herself and know her carnal limits. With all her 'madness' she was still able to play her game like a One Man Army - A singular indestructible force. But what has the fake pretender Talia brought herself? Nothing but shame and disgrace.

This idiiot claimed to love Seydou all along; faked her personality to the fvvcking T; Was stupiid enough to go on judging Janette when she infact is a wretched skank of the most nauseating kind. All that goody goody act was fake all along.

Seydou should actually thank his stars Eve opted for that voluntary exit, otherwise he would have wasted his promising future on this filthy crack ho. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2012
Ejiné: Lady May with all her madness as you call it is atleast intelligent or sane enough to control herself and know her carnal limits. With all her 'madness' she was still able to play her game like a One Man Army - A singular indestructible force. But what has the fake pretender Talia brought herself? Nothing but shame and disgrace.

This idiiot claimed to love Seydou all along; faked her personality to the fvvcking T; Was stupiid enough to go on judging Janette when she infact is a wretched skank of the most nauseating kind. All that goody goody act was fake all along.

Seydou should actually thank his stars Eve opted for that voluntary exit, otherwise he would have wasted his promising future on this filthy crack ho. cool
Fyi. Eve didn't come wit seydou as u stated in ur post. Esperanca did.

I found Lady mad interesting at first but later I got bored and bordom quickly turnd 2 disgust at the way she conducts herself around d other housemates. The girl is paranoid, delusional and psychotic. Simple.

Meanwhile I have got the confirmation that I need. Keegan forked her again. This time she was lieing on her side and he entered her from behind. Right now, I am stunned...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2012
By the way, you might wanno read this:

http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28360&page=519

grin Her fanbase is officially dead! Her fans have now stopped voting her! OMG! It's all on that thread! grin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 1:44am On Aug 04, 2012
fork adict:
Fyi. Eve didn't come wit seydou as u stated in ur post. Esperanca did.

I found Lady mad interesting at first but later I got bored and bordom quickly turnd 2 disgust at the way she conducts herself around d other housemates. The girl is paranoid, delusional and psychotic. Simple.

Meanwhile I have got the confirmation that I need. Keegan forked her again. This time she was lieing on her side and he entered her from behind. Right now, I am stunned...

On the Eve goof... Whoops! My bad, I meant to say Esperanca but omo dat name dey taya to write jare.

So now that you've seen the koko, why don't you be a good boy and VOTE PREZZO?
Hahaa! Unintentional rhyme grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:56am On Aug 04, 2012
Dear Africa,
It is with deep pain and regret that I hereby announce my resignation forthwith, my position as the field marshall of the talian army. This is sequel to the unfortunate events that occurred in the BB house involving Talia and the hooligan keegan between 12 midnite and 1.30 am on saturday, 4th august 2012.

I know how much of my resources I have sacrificed to ensure that Talia emerges the winner of BB stargame and the least I expected from her was to stay focused and play the game the way it should be played. It like a partnership where I play my part and she plays hers. I have fulfiled my obligations to the best of my abilities but I can not say the same of her. The sad occurence makes mw question whether she was realy in the house for USD300k or for a deak. I don't want to believe that she traveled all the way from Zambia all because of a deak cos surely deaks can not be that scarce in Zambia.How then could she possibly have lost focus just a few hrs to the end of the show? She just crosed the forkin line by her decision to fork keegan and the subsequent implementation thereof.

Atthis juncture, I really don't give a sheet anymore. The money can go to any of the remaining contestants even prezzo. I don't give a fork!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2012
PREZZOOOO MY MAN IS SO TAKING THIS MONEY JAREEEE!

Thug life, baby! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:25am On Aug 04, 2012
Ejiné:

So now that you've seen the koko, why don't you be a good boy and VOTE PREZZO?
Hahaa! Unintentional rhyme grin

Sorry but dat aint gonna happen. Like I said earlier. I don't give a fork no more. Let whoever wants to win, win.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by baby4u2(f): 4:14am On Aug 04, 2012
Why can't people just hold themselves kai. Meanwhile i don dey search for that video since. May God Forgive me.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 6:06am On Aug 04, 2012
baby4u2: Why can't people just hold themselves kai. Meanwhile i don dey search for that video since. May God Forgive me.
Videos available on the site. She really blew it. Just a few more hours and they could av done whatsoever they like. Now shez the sl=t and hez the man.
God will forgive you...people wont forgive her.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:50am On Aug 04, 2012
fork adict: Dear Africa,
It is with deep pain and regret that I hereby announce my resignation forthwith, my position as the field marshall of the talian army. This is sequel to the unfortunate events that occurred in the BB house involving Talia and the hooligan keegan between 12 midnite and 1.30 am on saturday, 4th august 2012.

I know how much of my resources I have sacrificed to ensure that Talia emerges the winner of BB stargame and the least I expected from her was to stay focused and play the game the way it should be played. It like a partnership where I play my part and she plays hers. I have fulfiled my obligations to the best of my abilities but I can not say the same of her. The sad occurence makes mw question whether she was realy in the house for USD300k or for a deak. I don't want to believe that she traveled all the way from Zambia all because of a deak cos surely deaks can not be that scarce in Zambia.How then could she possibly have lost focus just a few hrs to the end of the show? She just crosed the forkin line by her decision to fork keegan and the subsequent implementation thereof.

Atthis juncture, I really don't give a sheet anymore. The money can go to any of the remaining contestants even prezzo. I don't give a fork!

LMAO! To be honest, talia really messed up. She blew her chances few hours to the finals cos of one yellow deak. Damn!! I personally had to move closer to the tv to be sure I was right about the moves under the bedsheet. Initially, I concluded keagan was just on top of her cos of the silence (no moans)...but seeing the rhythmic movement, I dint need anyone to tell me I was watching my sweet, innocent looking talia being screwed.

Now she deserves every name she's being called by ejine. She's a total disgrace and I'm sure she wouldnt have gone this far if tamara was in the house. I'm sure that one would have talked some sense into her, which of course would lead to their routine quarrels but at least, I think that would have distracted her a bit and stopped her from going all the way down with keagan.

And to think she was judging janette to last nyt with wati..goshhhhh!!!

That said sha, I await the last day cos I trust ik with his interesting questions and I forsee some kinda drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2012
The failed General of the Talian army has resigned.
Africa thought Tamara was being jealous when she said that Talia is a first class pretender.

The president for the money!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Nuzo':
The failed General of the Talian army has resigned.
Africa thought Tamara was being jealous when she said that Talia is a first class pretender.

The president for the money!

Yes oooo! My broda, The 'Field Marshal' has been defeated in battle.
They have thrown in the towel grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by nikky341: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2012
its not too late 2 join d winning team, vote prezzo
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2012
StateOfMind:

LMAO! To be honest, talia really messed up. She blew her chances few hours to the finals cos of one yellow deak. Damn!! I personally had to move closer to the tv to be sure I was right about the moves under the bedsheet. Initially, I concluded keagan was just on top of her cos of the silence (no moans)...but seeing the rhythmic movement, I dint need anyone to tell me I was watching my sweet, innocent looking talia being screwed.

Now she deserves every name she's being called by ejine. She's a total disgrace and I'm sure she wouldnt have gone this far if tamara was in the house. I'm sure that one would have talked some sense into her, which of course would lead to their routine quarrels but at least, I think that would have distracted her a bit and stopped her from going all the way down with keagan.

And to think she was judging janette to last nyt with wati..goshhhhh!!!

That said sha, I await the last day cos I trust ik with his interesting questions and I forsee some kinda drama.

Maguy, I am not so bothered by the intensity of the act (the blow. Job in d shower, the 4 or 5 rounds of sexx that followed)its the timing that really disgusts me. She hadn't had sexx in 90 days and she dint die. Is it going on for a few more hrs without sexx that will kill her? That was what pissed me of to no limit. And just like u said if she had held on for a few more hrs till the end of the shw, if then she decided to get real kinky and fork him a thousand rounds in one night, no one wud have given a sheet. Furthermore if that nonsense had happened some weeks back, believe me, I wud have done some intensive and extensive damage control and I wud still have stuck wit her. But doin all that sheet just a few hrs to our victorious moment is like a contestant in a presidential election who the electorate was bent on electin as the next president now going on air a few hrs to the polls and confessing that he was an ex con, he was a fraudster, a felon etc etc. How do u think the electorate wud react? Wat hapened last nite is similar to this ilustration. Simply disgusting. Yuck!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2012
Meanwhile I blame africa for this sad event. I preferred tamara and I wanted her to be in UV instead of talia cos she was clearly the more entertaing of them both but africa gave me talia. I loved tehm both tho and since I cudnt have tamara, the least I cud do was to support talai which I did till she decided to rub sheet on all my time, effort and resources I have invested in the course of doing so. I mean who does that?

To further prove my support, I have refrained (and its not an easy task believe you me) from calling her names. And I have lots of names that will be so apt at describing the kind of person she is.

Tamara, I apologise to you on behalf of africa for sending u home instead of talia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2012
As for the hooligan keegan, I am sure he wanted to fork her partly to slight seydou and ensure that he doesn't take her back. And even in the extremely unlikely event he does he wud still retain his bragging rights about forking her multiple times on continental tv and how he is done with her. That was his motive. Does he really love her? Can't tell for shizzle. Really sad hw anyone cud be so naïve & silly to have played into the dimwits hands.

And as for seydou, feel for the dude. He chose the wrongest girl in the house to get hooked with. In addition, he distanced himself from esperenca cos of talia. And esperenca ensured his voluntary exit. Who knows maybe if he had supported esperenca & hadn't gotten involved wit talia, he cud stil have been in the game & been a possible contender.

I will remember BB stargame for a long time to come cos of its crazy intrigues. I love BB stargame
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by soloqy: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
People dont have backbone. Naija is still voting Kyle.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.