Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Marriage Palaver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Palaver (781 Views)

Marriage Palaver!!! / Boys & Girls Marriage Palaver / Blood group/Marriage Palaver: House Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

Marriage Palaver by Grandmisty: 7:58pm On May 09, 2012
1) Girl #1 i met one nite/morning while cleaning my car, As i saw her i was thinking wat a fine girl. So i decided to call her, Next thing she was saying is "wat do u want to do". I was thinking wat does she mean, she said shes down for anything that i lets exchange numbers etc etc. Ten mins later she is calling me telling me to come to her house. This girl has been disturbing me for sex in exchange for money and unfortunately i fell for her ploy (protected though). Sad thing is this girl is fine and you cannot know she is a prozi. She ask if i have gf i said no she said she is ready to get down.
2)Girl # 2 likes awoof first time we met in grocery and i got her no. we agreed to meet later date. I took her to resturant for lunch etc. she likes eating out and i have told her this is just to make u happy dont think everyday is xmas cos me i eat noodles to save my money she says she hear and just to let me know she likes eating out every week. Personally i ccan marry her but she needs to much maintenace, attention,petting etc.
3) Girl # 3 is the most willing to marry me but she has three kids and is too fat. She is the stereotypical american woman. Just close your eyes and think of father christmas as a woman and u got her image or a sumo wrestler. I will be ashamed to show this woman to my brother talk less of friends.

So ppl wat do u think i shd do i am really confused
Re: Marriage Palaver by Killz1(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2012
This one na real Devil Vs Deep blue sea. . . grin I dey come cheesy
Re: Marriage Palaver by slimyem: 8:22pm On May 09, 2012
must you remain?
Come back home jor!cheesycheesy
Re: Marriage Palaver by drnoel: 10:26pm On May 09, 2012
Grandmisty: Brothers and sisters i need your advice. i just lost my job in the US and the only option for me to remain is to marry an american, meanwhile i have three women available to marry
1) Girl #1 i met one nite/morning while cleaning my car, As i saw her i was thinking wat a fine girl. So i decided to call her, Next thing she was saying is "wat do u want to do". I was thinking wat does she mean, she said shes down for anything that i lets exchange numbers etc etc. Ten mins later she is calling me telling me to come to her house. This girl has been disturbing me for sex in exchange for money and unfortunately i fell for her ploy (protected though). Sad thing is this girl is fine and you cannot know she is a prozi. She ask if i have gf i said no she said she is ready to get down.
[s]2)Girl # 2 likes awoof first time we met in grocery and i got her no. we agreed to meet later date. I took her to resturant for lunch etc. she likes eating out and i have told her this is just to make u happy dont think everyday is xmas cos me i eat noodles to save my money she says she hear and just to let me know she likes eating out every week. Personally i ccan marry her but she needs to much maintenace, attention,petting etc.
3) Girl # 3 is the most willing to marry me but she has three kids and is too fat. She is the stereotypical american woman. Just close your eyes and think of father christmas as a woman and u got her image or a sumo wrestler. I will be ashamed to show this woman to my brother talk less of friends.
So ppl wat do u think i shd do i am really confused

guy ur answer is in the highlighted texts, its best u follow the white prozi rabbit
Re: Marriage Palaver by RogerOliver: 7:56am On May 11, 2012
Free treatment for premature ejaculation. Want to last up to an hour? Send email to oliversnet@gmail.com with the subject FREE TREATMENT. Married people only

What Would You Do If You Kill Your BF/GF Or Spouse By Accident? / Broken Promises. / Sorting Yourself Out