Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage (681 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool: Europa League (1 - 1) On 17th March 2016 / Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs Sparta Prague: Europa League (1 - 1) - On 21st February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2012
shame on u guys for not creating a thread for the Europa final. since morning. Na wa oooo.

If its the overhyped EPL, u guys would be contesting to create topics.

meanwhile the match is on already and its 2-nil in favour of ATL madrid
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by tayoccu(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2012
There is a thread for the match, if u had opened ur eyes well u would have noticed it.
Btw not just any topic makes it to d front page, it must either attract a lot of comments from members, or contain useful info.
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2012
tayoccu: There is a thread for the match, if u had opened ur eyes well u would have noticed it.
Btw not just any topic makes it to d front page, it must either attract a lot of comments from members, or contain useful info.
U better shutda4k up.
i know what i'm saying and not the trash u are making up.

There's always the usual build up to big games we get from Mukina2 or chelseabmw prior to the exact day or early hours before the kick off.

We didnt get that today and the topic was only updated minutes after the match started as against the usual trend.
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by tayoccu(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2012
Oh shut up!
Go back and check the time the thread was started.
And FYI, the europa league is a B rated competition, ow many people follow d competition?
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by Nobody: 9:21am On May 10, 2012
tayoccu: Oh shut up!
Go back and check the time the thread was started.
And FYI, the europa league is a B rated competition, ow many people follow d competition?

ur brain still needs check up.

U simply do not get why im not happy with the aforementioned pple.

here's one of the reasons

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Today At 7:45pm by mukina2

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich Today At 7:45pm by mukina2

I was expecting the usual build up tonic before the start of the matches, where posters do predict the score and then deleberate before the match starts.

none of such happened yesterday.

just shut up and go play with tyre
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by tayoccu(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2012
toba:

ur brain still needs check up.

U simply do not get why im not happy with the aforementioned pple.

here's one of the reasons

Liverpool Vs Chelsea Today At 7:45pm by mukina2

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich Today At 7:45pm by mukina2

I was expecting the usual build up tonic before the start of the matches, where posters do predict the score and then deleberate before the match starts.

none of such happened yesterday.

just shut up and go play with tyre

SMH!
You are just an attention seeker!
A thread was created for the match way b4 you started this one.
Does the author of the thread matter?

Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by chelseabmw(m): 1:09pm On May 11, 2012
toba: shame on u guys for not creating a thread for the Europa final. since morning. Na wa oooo.

My broda we are sorry for not creating such thread on time.....I myself wasn't aware that the final was on wednesday,I thought it was on saturday...we wouldn't fail u next time ok?
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by chelseabmw(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2012
tayoccu: There is a thread for the match, if u had opened ur eyes well u would have noticed it.

Bro tnx.

Pls let's just try and be cool here ok? No more insults. Cheers
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by tayoccu(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2012
chelseabmw:

Bro tnx.

Pls let's just try and be cool here ok? No more insults. Cheers

Yes bos
Re: Smh for Mukina2, Chelseabmw&chamotex. No Europa Thread on homepage by Nobody: 5:25am On May 13, 2012
toba: shame on u guys for not creating a thread for the Europa final. since morning. Na wa oooo.

nonsense if you have a sad life go figure it out yourself

(1) (Reply)

"Do You Know What He (messi) Was Doing This Time Last Year?...- C.ronaldo / Chelsea At It Again / Letter To All Faithful Arsenal Fc Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.