Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? (703 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? by wahabcoal(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2012
We've been dating for 4 years now, her love and sincererity has been obvious likewise me, i never had any person apart from her. She wants a breakup because she said when she prays for something for a week and doesnt manifest, it means God do not want her to have it, she claimed she did the same thing about US, that she didnt get anything hence terminating the relationship and she's adamant on it. We've been apart for 2months now, we communicate through text and phone call. Even if her claim is real, could God not suppport a relationship because this time around He chose to be silent about it? I need suggestions.
Re: Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? by luckgames(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2012
wahabcoal: We've been dating for 4 years now, her love and sincererity has been obvious likewise me, i never had any person apart from her. She wants a breakup because she said when she prays for something for a week and doesnt manifest, it means God do not want her to have it, she claimed she did the same thing about US, that she didnt get anything hence terminating the relationship and she's adamant on it. We've been apart for 2months now, we communicate through text and phone call. Even if her claim is real, could God not suppport a relationship because this time around He chose to be silent about it? I need suggestions.

Sorry
She got a new man
You are history
Re: Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? by OK2NV3: 9:16pm On May 09, 2012
Don't let that b@tch fool you!. She wants out and thats what she is going to get.
As I type this I can bet my last buck that she is with another man.
The only way foo-ls are made is when a normal person always him/herself to be fool-ed.
Grow some balls for christ sakes
Saying she needs God's sign of approval is saying it will take a miracle to keep you guys together.
Move the phuck on. Don't contact her no matter how much you want to, txt, emails, facebook also count as contact. Cut that shiit out of your life! And most importantly don't ever come here or another place spewing tales-from-my b.s.-relationship, the more you want to talk about it, review it the more she will haunt you.
Re: Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? by wahabcoal(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2012
I understand your point. Should i just stay mute? I've expressed my anger yet i strongly feel i need to convince her. Because if we need Convinctions in the relationship, i would suggest we both go to mine or her pastor, instead of personal convinction.
Re: Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? by cowgurl: 9:19pm On May 09, 2012
I detest it wen ppl use d name of God wen doin sth st[b]u[/b]pid. She didn't remember 2 pray abot u guys wen u both started n now afta 4 friggin yrs, it js occured 2 er dat God hasn't ministered 2 er yet? Smh! Dis is f***in hilarious. Op, pick ursef up n move on cos er hrt's not in it anymor.
Re: Is This Enough For A Break Up Of 4 Years? by 190: 9:35pm On May 09, 2012
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE BACK AGAIN!!

ROTFL

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World - Durex / What Should I Do / 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.