Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine (14081 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by javalove(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2012
Okay. . .smiley Beef dey always sweet my belle but this whole ish has shown how powerful modenine fans can be. . .

"Peace to my fans...they are my back bone" - Modenine

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nobody: 9:05am On May 10, 2012
nunu is a nice beverage

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nobody: 9:29am On May 10, 2012
Silly Arrow. She can't even rhyme within a beat. Muna? Hia!

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by maxtum(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2012
That not an apology to me......she should go on her knees to beg Mode!

Mode 9 and sound sultan are legend! they have been in the game before the new kids! and that Arrow called MUMU dey form!

i dey vex on behalf of Mode 9!!!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by yang(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2012
I love Muna. . . . I hope we get married someday and make babies.

Mode9 is from 1991. He should just go and start signing people
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by otumfour(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2012
ondo_boi: nunu is a nice beverage

Lol grin
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nobody: 9:53am On May 10, 2012
maxtum: That not an apology to me......she should go on her knees to beg Mode!

Mode 9 and sound sultan are legend! they have been in the game before the new kids! and that Arrow called MUMU dey form!

Singing "As she quarrel with me for stagy she come dey beg me for twitter, she na original monica" bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Mayflowa(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2012
In my opinion, Mode 9 is not a nice person. He has fragile emotion and I am sorry for his wife! The event that culminated into this loggerheads wasn't neccessary at all. Muna initially was just playing by saying: "I do not agree with you". That is a very simple statement to call her head for? Mode 9 just turned it into fiasco. That was ungentlemanly especially to take back the Microphone and wanna say more. For a swaggin man, that is an opportunity to even lay the babe! she might just be looking for an opportunity to engage Mode 9. Mode 9 dey crase.... Anyway, I respect him in the rap game.

But what was so annoying was Muna retorts of 'pass the mic' That was very uncivil. She could have laugh over the brawl instead of heating up remarks. These guys are not cultured mehnn....

How could they not manage their personality in public. Moreso, were they not paid for these jobs? Nokia could sue their ass by these acts and make them living examples. They are degrading a successful marketing brand by their ego. mtsheeeeewwwwwwww!

10 Likes

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Chanchit: 10:04am On May 10, 2012
Thats how dey do, act before they think, then apologize....

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by jimjones: 10:08am On May 10, 2012
maxtum: That not an apology to me......she should go on her knees to beg Mode!

neither of these cats you mentioned are legends. nothing before/about them supports that wild assertion. i dont see no difference between modenine and azadus. i reckon all dis steam wey you dey blow will be let off if the skank goes on her knees and suxx you offcheesy shoot, on the strength of how u dey di.ck-ride modenine, you prolly a homo...nothing the skank-a.s.s hoe does will chill u out. fall back, son...take a chill pill or two...this aint that deep. cool

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Chanchit: 10:09am On May 10, 2012
yang: I love Muna. . . . I hope we get married someday and make babies.

Dream on.... Na so she go insult your papa, for ur front....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by tuhott(f): 10:09am On May 10, 2012
Who cares so far it doesn't affect the price of fish in the market. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by pdpiperpippen: 10:12am On May 10, 2012
Apology my foot, bullshit, nonesence. All these gals who live off diccks, pple like muna ur days are numbered in d entertainment industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nobody: 10:15am On May 10, 2012
"Etisalat" muna! nw u r talking.... Hope she had learnt her life lesson? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by DAY12(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2012
^
Nice punch u got dia bro!

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by lifestyle1(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2012
yang: I love Muna. . . . I hope we get married someday and make babies.

Are you serious ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by javalove(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2012
Mayflowa: In my opinion, Mode 9 is not a nice person. He has fragile emotion and I am sorry for his wife! The event that culminated into this loggerheads wasn't neccessary at all. Muna initially was just playing by saying: "I do not agree with you". That is a very simple statement to call her head for? Mode 9 just turned it into fiasco. That was ungentlemanly especially to take back the Microphone and wanna say more. For a swaggin man, that is an opportunity to even lay the babe! she might just be looking for an opportunity to engage Mode 9. Mode 9 dey crase.... Anyway, I respect him in the rap game.

But what was so annoying was Muna retorts of 'pass the mic' That was very uncivil. She could have laugh over the brawl instead of heating up remarks. These guys are not culture mehnn....

How could not manage their personality in public. Moreso, where they not paid for these jobs? Nokia could sue their ass by these acts and make them living examples. They are degrading a successful marketing brand by their ego. mtsheeeeewwwwwwww!

I sabi ur type. . .trying to drive away the hawk before blaming your chics for wandering . . .

Here you are trying to make Modenine the victim when its the dog called Muna that started the whole thing. . .It wasn't a joke at all and she thought she would do it and get away with it....she kept saying jack like "I have an opinion too you know". . like if Nokia wanted her to be a judge, she would not be there presenting. . .

Pity modenine's wife. . .I pity the men that carry Muna as a prostitute. . .

In the country that I live, Muna is damn ugly!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by thaira(f): 10:23am On May 10, 2012
Mayflowa: In my opinion, Mode 9 is not a nice person. He has fragile emotion and I am sorry for his wife! The event that culminated into this loggerheads wasn't neccessary at all. Muna initially was just playing by saying: "I do not agree with you". That is a very simple statement to call her head for? Mode 9 just turned it into fiasco. That was ungentlemanly especially to take back the Microphone and wanna say more. For a swaggin man, that is an opportunity to even lay the babe! she might just be looking for an opportunity to engage Mode 9. Mode 9 dey crase.... Anyway, I respect him in the rap game.

But what was so annoying was Muna retorts of 'pass the mic' That was very uncivil. She could have laugh over the brawl instead of heating up remarks. These guys are not culture mehnn....

How could not manage their personality in public. Moreso, where they not paid for these jobs? Nokia could sue their ass by these acts and make them living examples. They are degrading a successful marketing brand by their ego. mtsheeeeewwwwwwww!

Well I was at that event and right from the first set of rappers, Muna put the judges in a position where they had to be asserting their authority. She would ask the audience which rapper was best and tell the judges that's who the audience wants. All the judges commented at some point on this attitude. Only it seemed she reserved specially 'beefy' replies for the head judge, Mode9. And she crowned it all by hissing into the mic when the organisers did not bring the check on time. To think I was excited to see her as the MC at first! Some of us told her on twitter to apologise immediately but she saw us as haters. Now who's biting the dust?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by ollyspice: 10:25am On May 10, 2012
Thats very brilliant of muna, simple apology they say can heal a wounded heart grin grin grin
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Emmy9ite(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2012
Wats dat her name again,is it muma,abi nunu,wat eva her name is,she shud be respect herself if she wants to succeed in this rap game..even seniour rap chicks like sasha,bouqui,kel stil durf dia cap 4 mode9. Mode9 shud hav behaved like a matured man 2,silence dey say is the best answer given to fools. I know my man M.I wil never fall his hand in such a way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by dabrake(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2012
javalove:

I sabi ur type. . .trying to drive away the hawk before blaming your chics for wandering . . .

Here you are trying to make Modenine the victim when its the dog called Muna that started the whole thing. . .It wasn't a joke at all and she thought she would do it and get away with it....she kept saying jack like "I have an opinion too you know". . like if Nokia wanted her to be a judge, she would not be there presenting. . .

Pity modenine's wife. . .I pity the men that carry Muna as a prostitute. . .

O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some guys are just brutal

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by yuzedo: 10:32am On May 10, 2012
Tufia! What a stupid, insincere, corny apology! Absolutely reeks of "i am beautiful so you shouldn't stay mad at me and i can get away with anything cos thirsty niggaz have given me too much attention and relevance, thus everyone should treat me like a queen". . angry
She should stuff it! Zap her, Zap her silly apology, Zap that oafish Manager or whatever PR dude of RGM records or whatever that was justifying her deviant, outlandish and saucy display, and i hope a train derails at mushin and drives straight to their respective houses and jams both of them uninterruptedly and sequentially unless they publicly and genuinely apologize, nay, beg Mode9 for forgiveness for her rude and thoughtless behavior to a legend and her older brother's senior! angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Myself2(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2012
Where is the apology
This silly Arrow of a nuna or nunu or fuckever her name is best be on her knees begging Modo for us to know she's repentant.If she chooses to do it online,then its gotta be damn long and heart felt

Yeye pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by andyprez(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2012
Please, can someone tell me the offense & apology?. I'm lost here.
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by MzPookie: 11:00am On May 10, 2012
andyprez: Please, can someone tell me the offense & apology?. I'm lost here.

http:///QK9XD5So
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by sharkins(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2012
my candid opinion...
proud, arrogant, hoity-toity peacock that's her personality.
Pride begets a fall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by bigfree: 11:27am On May 10, 2012
This is where professionalism comes in.they shouldn't have let their egos get in the way of their job at hand.modey,apart 4rm being a head judge,is a big pioneer of hiphop in naija way b4 naija music started making bread and butter.Muna an upcoming artiste feels she deserves a place in the star.its her right.damage control doesn't always control much.respect is reciprocal,ignorance is not an excuse.modey should have taken the statement with a pinch of salt.even,muna knows she can't up to d greats that respect the great "9".words exchange with a u know a child is irrelevant.let we your children do that for u.

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by snthesis(m): 11:30am On May 10, 2012
sharkins: my candid opinion...
proud, arrogant, hoity-toity peacock that's her personality.
chei!! i'm in loff, abeg can u hook me up!!!
Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by BABE3: 11:50am On May 10, 2012
Nigerians and their egotistical and unruly traits!!! Bunch of empty barrels.

How does Muna's statement "I don't agree with you" correlate with Mode9's reply "I've been in this game for years, TURST ME. . .that's why they made me a judge" . . .

Couldn't the elephant (mode9) have said "Why don't you agree with me?" or something more manly?

He's a sissy!! I couldn't stop laughing at the way he was twisting his neck while talking, like a female teenager... Olodo like him.

I can't even imagine Simon Cowell responding to Ryan Seacrest like that. . . Yes, Muna wasn't a judge, but so french what?! People disagree all the time, at least she didn't insult him. The best thing he could have done was to ask her questions that would make her look like a f00l. Kapish!!

Rap legend my arse!! Empty nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Nobody: 11:59am On May 10, 2012
javalove:

Taaa! Comot for here jooo!!

1 Like

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by friedrice1: 12:01pm On May 10, 2012
Apology Not Accepted! Her tone says the only reason she's apologizing is because of the public outcry
not because she feels she did something wrong. This is an insult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Aplogizes To Legend Modenine by Onyenna(m): 12:03pm On May 10, 2012
Chanchit:
Dream on.... Na so she go insult your papa, for ur front....

Abeg helep me tell am ooh!!... grin gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Song Made Your 2016? / 17 Nominations For Nigeria In ChannelO MVA 2012 / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.