Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth (2954 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Are Christians in Conflict or Does the Bible Contradict Itself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Nobody: 9:24am On May 10, 2012
I have noticed that christians, especially those ones who are fervent and unshaken in their beliefs as christians, are the most miserable on this earth. Take for example, in Nigeria where on sundays, the churches are never empty aqnd also night vigils rent the air every friday; there is a high incidence of poverty, dejectedness and wickedness.

I visited camp programmes on Lagos-Ibadan expressway several times and I was surprised to see millions turn out for such programmes. I noticed that month after month, these same people kept coming back to these church vigils but a vast majority of them lived in crushing poverty. Their situations never improved no matter how much they went for camp meetings, church meetings or vigils.

Asia is a 'Pagan' continent with different religions and gods but they seem to be doing quite well. US and European Countries have a vast majority of their populations spending sunday relaxing in a club, theatre of beach. Yet, christians in Nigeria (who are the most fervent in the world) who spend most of the week attending church services are the worst lot.

So I ask, what is wrong with Christianity? Why does poverty, ignorance and non- achievement seem to trail christianity?
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Callotti: 9:39am On May 10, 2012
Taink yo ghyare!!!
The reason I stay far far far away from them.
Jolosyyy and serious bad belle o!

Simple reason: Their so-called "Lord" died a wretched death even worse than Gaddafi's!
Twaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Miserable, wretched scumbags! cry
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2012
Callotti: Taink yo ghyare!!!
The reason I stay far far far away from them .

Simple reason: Their so-called "Lord" died a wretched death even worse than Gaddafi's!
Twaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Miserable wretched scumbags! cry

I won't lie, Christians scare the living shyt out of me. I have always wondered why they are such hateful, hypocrites and jealous bunch. They never want to see you progress. Nigerian christians are the worst.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by AmicusCuriae: 10:35am On May 10, 2012
This happens because Nigerian christians are some of the most impractical people on the surface of planet earth. Everything is a spiritual attack, nothing is ever their fault, there is always nothing they can do but pray and above all they hold themselves up to some ridiculous and not to mention unmeetable standards. Hence they automatically doom themselves to hyprocrisy and misery. I have been a christian for a long time and I've 'done' a lot of church so I know what I'm talking about. You see people asking God for financial breakthrough yet are as lazy and given to slothful behaviour as Rip Van Winkle. They don't want to think, they don't want to improve themselves and even when opportunity comes, they find one million reasons not to take it; when all other excuses fail they dismiss it as not the will of God. I know alady who is close to forty and has been doing all manner of prayer and fasting for a life partner. She's practically the most anti-social creature you can imagine. She never leaves her house except to go to work and even though she can afford to dress well- she even shops in the UK, she prefers to dress haggardly, she mostly looks unkempt and has a way of dismissing people. To her, everbody isn't serving God properly and are insincere of heart. She has a ridiculously idealistic idea of the man she wants to marry- He must be romantic enough to take her to Europe, must not drink (not even a drop), must not smoke, must speak in tongues, should be reasonably well off because she can't suffer and should be a home-body like she is. She says she has 'told' God... whether God has told her is a different matter. All this wouldn't matter if she even left the house once in a while to create the possibility of meeting this Mr Perfect but no, she prides herself has being a permanent fixture in the house. Even her church activities are limited. Her family members have advised her to join groups in church where she can at least meet people- choir, ushering... she says that is not true christianity; that it is not true christianity to work in church for that reason and the choir is a group of hopeless gossips anyway. So she works in a group that is always absent in one corner of some backland. And she prides herself as joining a ministry many people don't want to join. She's that self-righteous and has caged a whole lot of herself with false ideas of what christianity means. I have grown up enough and come to the conclusion that when we get to heaven and by God's graceI will, God is going to shake his head at us and say " Who sent you people all those message? I never intended christianity to be as complicated and as difficult as you people made it out to be". Nigerians just believe if ur not suffering, then it isn't true christianity.
SOORY FOR THE LONG POST.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Pukkah: 12:11pm On May 10, 2012
pDude: I have noticed that christians, especially those ones who are fervent and unshaken in their beliefs as christians, are the most miserable on this earth. Take for example, in Nigeria where on sundays, the churches are never empty aqnd also night vigils rent the air every friday; there is a high incidence of poverty, dejectedness and wickedness.

I visited camp programmes on Lagos-Ibadan expressway several times and I was surprised to see millions turn out for such programmes. I noticed that month after month, these same people kept coming back to these church vigils but a vast majority of them lived in crushing poverty. Their situations never improved no matter how much they went for camp meetings, church meetings or vigils.

Asia is a 'Pagan' continent with different religions and gods but they seem to be doing quite well. US and European Countries have a vast majority of their populations spending sunday relaxing in a club, theatre of beach. Yet, christians in Nigeria (who are the most fervent in the world) who spend most of the week attending church services are the worst lot.

So I ask, what is wrong with Christianity? Why does poverty, ignorance and non- achievement seem to trail christianity?

Their situation can't change because their thinking has refused to change. In fact, their thinking process has been hijacked. And like someone said, insanity is the act of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Rather than do what they can to better their lives, they lazily and complacently expect God to magically change everything! Is this really the way the practical world works?

The Nigerian version of Christianity is sadly unique and stands out in the world. embarassed It rests on two cardinal points - magical increase in personal prosperity and death to enemies/witches. This has distracted them from the core of Christianity and from doing what they can do with their own hands by obeying the natural laws which are no respecters of anybody whether you are male, female, black, white, christian, muslim, atheist, etc.

They take whatever comes out of the mouths of their pastors or self-styled general overseers hook, line and sinker. They are quick to say 'I claim it' or 'I reject it' , or 'it's not my portion' even when they do nothing. Some of them have even mixed up the business of motivational speaking with christianity. They tell people 'feel-good' messages and worn-out phrases so they can bring out money.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Enigma(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2012
Pukkah: . . . The Nigerian version of Christianity is sadly unique and stands out in the world. embarassed It rests on two cardinal points - magical increase in personal prosperity and death to enemies/witches.

This is true only to an extent. Often what is called Nigerian Christianity is the most visible Charimatic/Pentecostal "churches". These have been overtaken by the lunacy called the "Prosperity gospel" which is NO gospel in fact. Now the key point here is that the lunacy that is the "Prosperity gospel" is an American invention which the materialistic, biblically ignorant and intellectually poor find attractive. Thus in that sense "Nigerian Christianity" is not unique to Nigeria; it is the product of what used to be in the fringe in America but has used the things of the flesh to gain global prominence especially through satellite TV etc

This is not to say that other faces of Christianity in Nigeria (or other denominations and/or abominations) do not have their own problems and serious shortcomings.

Pukkah: This has distracted them from the core of Christianity and from doing what they can do with their own hands by obeying the natural laws which are no respecters of anybody whether you are male, female, black, white, christian, muslim, atheist, etc.

They take whatever comes out of the mouths of their pastors or self-styled general overseers hook, line and sinker. They are quick to say 'I claim it' or 'I reject it' , or 'it's not my portion' even when they do nothing. Some of them have even mixed up the business of motivational speaking with christianity. They tell people 'feel-good' messages and worn-out phrases so they can bring out money.

Sadly, true!

smiley
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Callotti: 12:47pm On May 10, 2012
Whiarra the 'miserable' NL Chrissshians? wink
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by jagunlabi(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2012
It is righteous to be wretched, say the Christians. Their reward is in the afterlife while their leaders take their own reward for hia. Do they know what the sheep don't?
Callotti: Taink yo ghyare!!!
The reason I stay far far far away from them.

Twaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Miserable, wretched scumbags! cry
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Callotti: 12:52pm On May 10, 2012
pDude:

I won't lie, Christians scare the living shyt out of me. I have always wondered why they are such hateful, hypocrites and jealous bunch. They never want to see you progress. Nigerian christians are the worst.

The most jealous and hate-filled, spiritual urchins you could ever encounter. . . Small wonder they become widows/widowers. . . and divorced in a second.
Virginity, HOLY-HOLY NWENJE and all. THOSE BITTER BITCHES AND BASTARDS AKA CHRISTIAN DIVORCEES ARE THE VERY WORST! NOT TO MENTION THE 'WIDOW WITCHES' AND 'WIDOWER WIZARDS'! CHEI-CHEI-CHEI!!!!

We will not even mention the WICKED CHRISTIAN 'BARREN' STEPMOTHERS, OR PSYCHO SODOMISTIC STEPFATHERS!
No peace. Only sickness/DISEASES, misery, poverty, violence and death.
Good grief!

I stay away from the divorced ones o. . .very bitter. No love or progress in their miserable lives!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUN far-far!
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by jagunlabi(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2012
;DYou sabi them well, as i can see.
Amicus Curiae: This happens because Nigerian christians are some of the most impractical people on the surface of planet earth. Everything is a spiritual attack, nothing is ever their fault, there is always nothing they can do but pray and above all they hold themselves up to some ridiculous and not to mention unmeetable standards. Hence they automatically doom themselves to hyprocrisy and misery. I have been a christian for a long time and I've 'done' a lot of church so I know what I'm talking about. You see people asking God for financial breakthrough yet are as lazy and given to slothful behaviour as Rip Van Winkle. They don't want to think, they don't want to improve themselves and even when opportunity comes, they find one million reasons not to take it; when all other excuses fail they dismiss it as not the will of God. I know alady who is close to forty and has been doing all manner of prayer and fasting for a life partner. She's practically the most anti-social creature you can imagine. She never leaves her house except to go to work and even though she can afford to dress well- she even shops in the UK, she prefers to dress haggardly, she mostly looks unkempt and has a way of dismissing people. To her, everbody isn't serving God properly and are insincere of heart. She has a ridiculously idealistic idea of the man she wants to marry- He must be romantic enough to take her to Europe, must not drink (not even a drop), must not smoke, must speak in tongues, should be reasonably well off because she can't suffer and should be a home-body like she is. She says she has 'told' God... whether God has told her is a different matter. All this wouldn't matter if she even left the house once in a while to create the possibility of meeting this Mr Perfect but no, she prides herself has being a permanent fixture in the house. Even her church activities are limited. Her family members have advised her to join groups in church where she can at least meet people- choir, ushering... she says that is not true christianity; that it is not true christianity to work in church for that reason and the choir is a group of hopeless gossips anyway. So she works in a group that is always absent in one corner of some backland. And she prides herself as joining a ministry many people don't want to join. She's that self-righteous and has caged a whole lot of herself with false ideas of what christianity means. I have grown up enough and come to the conclusion that when we get to heaven and by God's graceI will, God is going to shake his head at us and say " Who sent you people all those message? I never intended christianity to be as complicated and as difficult as you people made it out to be". Nigerians just believe if ur not suffering, then it isn't true christianity.
SOORY FOR THE LONG POST.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 10, 2012
Callotti: Whiarra the 'miserable' NL Chrissshians? wink

True talk. Where indeed are the NL Christians? They seem to be avoiding this thread like the Bubonic Plague. sad
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by logicboy: 2:22pm On May 10, 2012
Kai, shame on christians!!!

See how they are avoiding this thread!!
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by italo: 4:41pm On May 10, 2012
You miss us, don't you?

You can't bear it when we just stand aside and watch you display your delusion.

Trust me, sometimes, its much more fun than trying to bring you to your senses.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Ayomivic(m): 5:04pm On May 10, 2012
pDude: I have noticed that christians, especially those ones who are fervent and unshaken in their beliefs as christians, are the most miserable on this earth. Take for example, in Nigeria where on sundays, the churches are never empty aqnd also night vigils rent the air every friday; there is a high incidence of poverty, dejectedness and wickedness.

So these were the reason many of you are changing to athiest with believe that you are free. The poster i don't know your religion but your sentiment about christianity are wrong.The true is this many people that called themself christians are not christian. They are pretender and these are the people Jesus reffering to in Matt when he says

" not all who call me lord,lord will enter the kingdom of God exept those who did the will of my father who is in heaven"

Being born by Christian parent does not make you a christian, or can you say you are Lawyer because your father is Lawyer? if you are regular church goers does not make you a christian, being a pastor does not make you a christian or good servants of pastor does not make you christian. Mention the name of your church ,whatsoever it be, does not make you christian. Remember what Jesus says to that Samaritans woman,when the woman says

"Our father worshipped in this mountain;and you (jew) say that in Jerusalem where men ought to worship..... but Jesus says unto her,women believe me, the hour cometh, when you shall neither in this montain nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the father......The hour cometh,and now is, when the true worshipper shall worship the father in spirit and in truth: for the father seeketh such to worship him"

Who are the true christians? The bible told us that disciples were called christians in Antioch for their live (behavious and characters) resemble that of Jesus .So, anybody whom you can not see Jesus in his live is not christian. I wish i have enough space and time to explain this better.

Many people that call them self christian today are imitate whom they think are christian but they are not or how can someone say you should pray to kill your enemies to enjoy worldly things? Whereas Jesus came to save the sinner that you want to kill.The Bible says, he (Jesus) sat at right hand of God pleading for our trangression but you who say you are christian wantr Jesus to kill whom Jesus love and died for.They are sinner that are asking for the death of another sinner.

You that surpose to correct the ignorance of these people ,you seprate your self from Jesus becoause of these pretender and that make you yourself ignorant man.You surpose to look at Jesus not men,take the holy spirit and bible as your mentor raithan than men.Christian were handover to holy spirit not men.

In conclusion, i will like to say this that the christians is going to emerge at the second coming of Jesus. Only him knows the christians.Happy are those who emerge to be christian at that time.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by logicboy: 5:06pm On May 10, 2012
italo: You miss us, don't you?

You can't bear it when we just stand aside and watch you display your delusion.

Trust me, sometimes, its much more fun than trying to bring you to your senses.

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/obv/seriously-bro-troll-harder-thumb.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by polokor60(m): 5:14pm On May 10, 2012
i'm a christian and i'm very happy with that,on the contrary you guys are the most miserable folks because you are living in denial.the formal education that people like callotti co got back in the days was as a result of christian missionaries that came to enlighten them.i don't think any of you here would have be more educated than saul back in days when he persecuted the christians before he encountered Jesus on his way to damacus,the same learned paul that persecuted the christians was instrumental in the spreading of the holy gospel to nations across the globe.silly folks presuming they are intelligent,but when you die your corpse will be brought the church for prayers before you are buried.even oluko and ogboni people go claim devoted christian when dem don die.people like callotti co are those type of persons that will confess about all their wickedness and atrocities in their sick bed when they are about to pass on praying and begging GOD for the forgiveness of their numerous sins.i repeat except una repent you guys are doom.make i go flex small before people like callotti co (that keeps insulting JESUS CHRIST) B.P go rise for receiving the message of truth cool
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Ayomivic(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2012
polokor60: i'm a christian and i'm very happy with that,on the contrary you guys are the most miserable folks because you are living in denial.the formal education that people like callotti co got back in the days was as a result of christian missionaries that came to enlighten them.i don't think any of you here would have be more educated than saul back in days when the persecuted the christians before he encountered Jesus on his way to damacus,the same learned paul that persecuted the christians was instrumental in the spread of the holy gospel to nations across the globe.silly folks presuming they are intelligent,but when you die your corpse will be brought the church for prayers before you are buried.even oluko and ogboni people go claim devoted christian when dem don die.people like callotti co are those type of persons that will confess about all their wickedness and atrocities in their sick bed when they are about to pass on praying and begging GOD for the forgiveness of their numerous sins.i repeat except una repent you guys are doom.make i go flex small before people like callotti co (that keeps insulting JESUS CHRIST) B.P go rise for receiving the message of truth
Don't mind them. We are going to bring them from the field of sin back to Jesus.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by logicboy: 5:38pm On May 10, 2012
polokor60: i'm a christian and i'm very happy with that,on the contrary you guys are the most miserable folks because you are living in denial.the formal education that people like callotti co got back in the days was as a result of christian missionaries that came to enlighten them.

The same christian missionaries that supported the enslavement of Calloti's forefathers? The same christians that went on crusades to pillage and murder
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Pukkah: 5:45pm On May 10, 2012
polokor60: i'm a christian and i'm very happy with that,on the contrary you guys are the most miserable folks because you are living in denial.the formal education that people like callotti co got back in the days was as a result of christian missionaries that came to enlighten them.i don't think any of you here would have be more educated than saul back in days when the persecuted the christians before he encountered Jesus on his way to damacus,the same learned paul that persecuted the christians was instrumental in the spread of the holy gospel to nations across the globe.silly folks presuming they are intelligent,but when you die your corpse will be brought the church for prayers before you are buried.even oluko and ogboni people go claim devoted christian when dem don die.people like callotti co are those type of persons that will confess about all their wickedness and atrocities in their sick bed when they are about to pass on praying and begging GOD for the forgiveness of their numerous sins.i repeat except una repent you guys are doom.make i go flex small before people like callotti co (that keeps insulting JESUS CHRIST) B.P go rise for receiving the message of truth

Are you by any chance comparing the selfless missionaries of old to today's Nigeria's 'pastorprenuers'? Mind you, I did not say that true Christianity, just like true Islam or Hinduism, is bad but you've got to sincerely admit that Nigerians have turned Christianity upside down! embarassed
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by polokor60(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

The same christian missionaries that supported the enslavement of Calloti's forefathers? The same christians that went on crusades to pillage and murder

define slave trade?listen son slave trade and prostitution are the oldest trade in the history of mankind and it has being in existence before christianity and islam came to nigeria.make proper research before you post on a topic dude.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by polokor60(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2012
Pukkah:

Are you by any chance comparing the selfless missionaries of old to today's Nigeria's 'pastorprenuers'? Mind you, I did not say that true Christianity, just like true Islam or Hinduism, is bad but you've got to sincerely admit that Nigerians have turned Christianity upside down! embarassed
we are saying the same thing bro.we have the good,the bad and the ugly in every religion,nation and organisation on planet earth.most of today's pastors are wolves in sheep clothing but what i hate is the generalization or stereotyping of all christians in nigeria by these slow pokes on this thread.i love free styling but don't be judgemental towards the belief or faith of other people with different faith or belief.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by logicboy: 6:41pm On May 10, 2012
polokor60: define slave trade?listen son slave trade and prostitution are the oldest trade in the history of mankind and it has being in existence before christianity and islam came to nigeria.make proper research before you post on a topic dude.

Does that change the fact that christianity supported slave trade? Or that it is still supported in the bible?
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by unphilaz(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2012

this your write up is good. There is a strong belief even on nairaland among the christians who believe that suffering is normal, defending wit scriptures. And hence the pathetic attitude of some christians towards riches. Then we have those that take it to extreme and hence gullible. So it boils down to perception/thinking.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by polokor60(m): 7:08pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

Does that change the fact that christianity supported slave trade? Or that it is still supported in the bible?
joseph was sold into slavery by his own brothers,for your information slavery was a culture all over the world and we all knew culture and religion was interwoven back in the days before slavery was abolished in the late 19th century.listen i have nothing to prove to you about slavery because it was culture in africa,persian gulf and other regions of the world before civilization started.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Ptolomeus(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2012
Generally pastors charge tithing (even though they know that this should not be done). It is a way pastors can live in opulence, while the faithful endure hunger. It responds to the poverty of the Christians. They prefer that their pastor does not work (as befits any normal person) and live of money from them.
In the above, it adds that Christians feel an attraction to suffering. They were trained and educated by the "cult of suffering and fear."
The Bible tells conceptually it does not matter to suffer, because the important thing is to win the kingdom of heaven. Although there is no guarantee that a poor go to heaven, of course!
When a Christian suffers, in fact he is happy ... so imagine going to heaven ... is what your pastor says and he believes ...
A touch of sadism in the teachings, and of course also a high degree of masochism in the faithful.
Looking at the images of Catholic churches in that fetish worship is seen in the faces of the statues great suffering, from Christ to the last saint all suffer ...
It seems that one can not speak to the Christian god without mourn ...
It is a philosophy of life ... possibly harmful to the practitioner, but everyone is master of his fate.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Callotti: 10:31pm On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrm
My fore fathers were not slaves o!
Just wretched, miserable Christians who visited 'Babalawos' every now and then. cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Callotti: 10:33pm On May 10, 2012
jagunlabi: It is righteous to be wretched, say the Christians. Their reward is in the afterlife while their leaders take their own reward for hia. Do they know what the sheep don't?

Ca ca ca ca ca ca ca ca ca. . . . . . .CAAAAAAAARY GO!(in stammering mode)! tongue
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 10, 2012
Y'all Christians didn't answer my question o! shocked shocked

Why does it appear that many Christians are poverty stricken? Why is it that every friday, they troop in their millions to vigils and camp meetings but year after year, their situation never changes? Why do they find it convenient to go to church but wouldn't lift a hand to help the needy. They would rather give their money to already overbloated MOGs.

Why are christians the poorest of people especially Nigeria's most fervent Christians?
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by buzugee(m): 12:02am On May 11, 2012
pDude: Y'all Christians didn't answer my question o! shocked shocked

Why does it appear that many Christians are poverty stricken? Why is it that every friday, they troop in their millions to vigils and camp meetings but year after year, their situation never changes? Why do they find it convenient to go to church but wouldn't lift a hand to help the needy. They would rather give their money to already overbloated MOGs.

Why are christians the poorest of people especially Nigeria's most fervent Christians?
i suggest you get a notebook and head to your nearest church and ask all these questions there. the christians on here have access to the internet 24 7. somehow i dont think this is the poor demographic you are looking for wink
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by polokor60(m): 12:25am On May 11, 2012
pDude: Y'all Christians didn't answer my question o! shocked shocked

get your facts right before you start misleading people.the old generational churches like the apostlic church,psybeterial churches,anglican church,catholic churches do not expliot the members of their congregation,the congregation in these churches are not your everyday follow follow christians,they are not miracles mongers or seekers.as for riches or wealth,members of these congregation are among the richest in the world and not just nigeria.get your facts right before the world labels you as an educated illitrate
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by logicboy: 12:29am On May 11, 2012
polokor60: get your facts right before you start misleading people.the old generational churches like the apostlic church,psybeterial churches,anglican church,catholic churches do not expliot the members of their congregation,the congregation in these churches are not your everyday follow follow christians,they are not miracles mongers or seekers.as for riches or wealth,members of these congregation are among the richest in the world and not just nigeria.get your facts right before the world labels you as an educated illitrate

The catholic/orthodox churches still collects offering, even though they are not as exploitative as the new generational churches. All churches are corrupt.
Re: Why Are Christians Amongst The Most Miserable On Earth by polokor60(m): 12:44am On May 11, 2012
logicboy:

The catholic/orthodox churches still collects offering, even though they are not as exploitative as the new generational churches. All churches are corrupt.
it's good to know that we can agree on something,like i said we have the good,the bad and the ugly in every organisation,i think you have a point about people adolising their m.o.g(which is wrong) but i hate stereotyping or generalisation without any proof. anyway your next bottles of beer or wine is on me.peace out

(1) (2) (Reply)

When you come across a Hopeless Situation. / I Dear Catholics To Prove Me Wrong On This. / How Tolerant Are You? Can You Marry An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.