Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Belarus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belarus (5199 Views)

Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. / Naija In Belarus / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Belarus by xgbovo: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2007
Helo Guys, is there anyone in the house that has useful info about Belarus?? Have u been there before and what have u heard about the country?? im waiting for u guys lol
Re: Belarus by uspry1(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
Nope, I never been there before! Here is helpful information i research online at follow below:

Description of Belarus:
Belarus is a country of 10 million people in the Eastern Europe. It is landlocked between Russia,
Poland, Ukraine, Latvia and Lithuania some 100 miles South-East of Baltic Sea. Minsk is the
capital of Belarus.(Map Picture at below)

[img]http://belarus.usaid.gov/img/uamap.gif[/img]

[img]http://belarus.usaid.gov/img/belarus_map_en.gif[/img]

Their official language speaking:
Language: Belarusian, their mother tongue

Family Language: Poland, Indo-European, Balto-Slavic, Slavic, East Slavic

Writing: Cyrillic

Travel Guides to Belarus link at below:

http://www.belarusguide.com/travel1/index.html
Re: Belarus by xgbovo: 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2007
Thanks a lot uspry1, i wish i could have more info from u gud guys out there!
Re: Belarus by vanesa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2007
Re: Belarus by egin(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2007
What is wrong with us we Nigerians.
Re: Belarus by rexfx2: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2008
egin:

What is wrong with us we Nigerians.

nonfin, just extremely passionate about makin it in lyf.
reference 2 d poster, if anything was wrong with him he wouldn't sought counsel.

@ Poster,
u got what VANESA said. Try some business in 9jaa brov
Re: Belarus by xgbovo: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ egin: honestly nutin is wrong with we nigerians but as a matter of fact average nigerians dont get to live the life they deserve here in our own country. Ask any young nigerian on the street how u can help him/her? the answer will surely be " pls can u take me abroad". Things do not work out as worked for right in our own country so tell me why i have to be here suffering and wasting my talent when i know there is a place out there where i can actualise my value, project my objectives and become someone in life through my hard/hand work, Only the highly influential ones get to the top in Naija now.
Re: Belarus by NOUBLE(m): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2008
ma guy, i have not been to Belarus before but so far i can assure you, Zimbabwe is beta, not a joke. i have ma cousin there as we speak. we were together in the UK before he got deported and anxiety send him to Belarus without making the need investigation. he`s been there two years now as a student but never WORK FOR A a $ or £ wwhateverthe curency is since he got there. even with student visa, he is not allow to work or do anything apart from studying, the country is also not among eEuropeanunion (EU. ma guy even if you mess their daughter give am belle, they wont make you Cityzen and their citizen self no get beta life. they need visa to into 90% Europeancontries. think twice m8. good luck

1 Like

Re: Belarus by Blackcat(f): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2008
when will our young able bodied Nigerian men stop running away and try to solve the problem we have sad
Re: Belarus by brownbonno(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2008
The government treasury looters should be blamed for the fustrations of the youngs Nigerian.
''A rich man with many poor friends is also poor''.
A country with too many corrupt people is a corrupt nation
Re: Belarus by Blackcat(f): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2008
brownbonno:

The government treasury looters should be blamed for the fustrations of the youngs Nigerian.
''A rich man with many poor friends is also poor''.
A country with too many corrupt people is a corrupt nation

So what do you men intend to do about it Or should the women take the birth right of the men by trying to do something about our corrupt leaders
Re: Belarus by brownbonno(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2008
Dear there is no birth right here.Even the women are not free the sydrome.Madam speaker was a clear example and the recent issue of Iyabo.
The solution is a revolution .
Re: Belarus by Blackcat(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2008
I guess you are right, we really do need a revolution.
Re: Belarus by wany(f): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2008
you guys should allow the guy go,if your brother is not making it does not mean he will not.as their faces are different so are thier problem and lucks.for the girl asking why the guys are leaving.wetin be your own you wan marry.
Re: Belarus by brownbonno(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2008
wany,
I can understand your point.But the truth is,is not so easy there outside of Nigeria.Put things into consideration
*Immigration
*Language
*Social network
*getting a job
*etc
It takes the grace of God to survive
Re: Belarus by NOUBLE(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2008
wany, i only say little i know about the country, and its a free advice not an instruction. he has his life. if the law doesint allow you to work anyhow and even the citizen have no job for them self, you must consider how difficult is going to be for illegal immig.

ma cousin was here with me in the UK for three years b4 he got deported, wen we talk of hustling, e should be counted. he walk like Mala and was making it here b4 devil strike. i wouldint want a sensable Nigerian, who understands the need of investigation to fall into thesame pit. if ma cousin ask b4 he flew, maybe he would have chosen Ghana lol. am not saying he shouldint travel but please no Nigerian should go to Belarus. Nigeria is better. there are too many countries out there to chose from not Belarus.
good luck
Re: Belarus by Blackcat(f): 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
wany:

you guys should allow the guy go,if your brother is not making it does not mean he will not.as their faces are different so are their problem and lucks.for the girl asking why the guys are leaving.wetin be your own you wan marry.

My dear no be marry be the issue here. Will running away help the Nigerian situation Running away from problems as we all know never solves anything. Our men need to stay back and fight for what is rightfully theirs in their motherland.
Re: Belarus by xgbovo: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2008
NOUBLE:

wany, i only say little i know about the country, and its a free advice not an instruction. he has his life. if the law doesint allow you to work anyhow and even the citizen have no job for them self, you must consider how difficult is going to be for illegal immig.

ma cousin was here with me in the UK for three years before he got deported, when we talk of hustling, e should be counted. he walk like Mala and was making it here before devil strike. i wouldint want a sensable Nigerian, who understands the need of investigation to fall into thesame pit. if ma cousin ask before he flew, maybe he would have chosen Ghana lol. am not saying he shouldint travel but please no Nigerian should go to Belarus. Nigeria is better. there are too many countries out there to chose from not Belarus.
good luck

Thanx!

(1) (Reply)

= / Any Nigeria In Andorra / Competent, Reliable And Compassionate Canadian Immigration Consultants Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.