Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. (1719 Views)

Voluntary Pension Contributions Still Very Low – Susan Oranye / Pals,i Need Sum1 To Tell More How Infinitbin Works. / Pls Pals Is There Any Simple Way To Make Cash Through Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2012
hello pals,pls i'm in a dilemma right now. I have a person that wants to be giving me a revolving loan of 150k every week to be paying it back in one week's time. Pls pals, what kind of business can i do with this kind of money in this short time. Pls ,i need every1's help on this.. Thanks as you contribute.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 11:17pm On May 10, 2012
pls pal,i'm awaiting ur replies...
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 6:42am On May 11, 2012
karlxavier: pls pal,i'm awaiting ur replies...

karlxavier... It seem that you haven't learn anything since we last spoke on phone last year. So you have abandoned adsense and all that?

I am willing to share my knowledge with you if you will share the profit 50-50... But we will start by August if you will be patient enough.

I can be reached through my sig below.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by Nobody: 7:19am On May 11, 2012
hmmmm deep but forex is good call me if you think u want 08066482808
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by neksummi(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2012
karlxavier: hello pals,pls i'm in a dilemma right now. I have a person that wants to be giving me a revolving loan of 150k every week to be paying it back in one week's time. Pls pals, what kind of business can i do with this kind of money in this short time. Pls ,i need every1's help on this.. Thanks as you contribute.

Sorry I didn't get your post clearly. He's to give you N150k every week and you are to repay the money in just a week time? Then collect another and repay in one week. Is that what you are saying?
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 11:36am On May 11, 2012
yep. He said that he will be giving me 150k as a revolving loan and i am to pay back in a week's time. @ 2sexy, no problem. So far the knowlegde is genuine. I'm ready to share the profit 50-50 and also,what abt d website flipping stuff u are doing? Pls pals,i need more contribution..
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by neksummi(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2012
I feel this person doesn't want to help you. If you had an existing business that's churning out profits for you and you needed more cash to expand it to get more results, his loan could help. But when you're just thinking of starting a new business and the person is demanding that you make enough money to pay back his money in one week, I don't think he's being realistic.

Personally I can't think of any business that can deliver that. I'll be following this thread perhaps someone has such a business.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by theffanyi(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2012
@ 2sexy which business u dey talk am intrested
Call me on 08037834112 or kingsound@hotmail.com
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2012
neksummi: I feel this person doesn't want to help you. If you had an existing business that's churning out profits for you and you needed more cash to expand it to get more results, his loan could help. But when you're just thinking of starting a new business and the person is demanding that you make enough money to pay back his money in one week, I don't think he's being realistic.

Personally I can't think of any business that can deliver that. I'll be following this thread perhaps someone has such a business.

my broda me sef dey wonder o o o.

At karl, why not accept only one loan and then do something with it instead of consistent loaning.

Or explain further because, I don't want any wahala. This your statement is not pleasing to the eyes.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2012
theffanyi: @ 2sexy which business u dey talk am intrested
Call me on 08037834112 or kingsound@hotmail.com
No wahala as long as you go the cash to invest. My knowledge + Cash equal to profit.

But we can only start by August...
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2012
I would love to help, but you're not straightfoward with this issue.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by shexxxy(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2012
@ tread owner and others, i'm also in need of loan with low interest and minimum of 3month repayment, i have and an existing business which i needed money to support to maximise profit, i have an office where i deal laptops, blackberry, also laptops and computer repairs, u can also invest in my business and profit will be shared equally with all sincerity. Pls cal or text 08069525989
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2012
@ 2sexy, cant u say the kind of business that u want us to do by august. As for d loan,d loan can be repayed between for 1-3 weeks on receiving it without any interest rate. So pls i need more contribution. Its a long story of how i get the funds though but i need an info on how i will make profit out of the fund. The man is even willing to give 300k as loan. So i need info in all fields. From buying and selling,supply,anytin.pls more contribution is needed..
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2012
@ shexxy,i cant invest in ur business depending on d issue on ground and how urgent the money is paid back. So pls pal,more contributions..
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2012
J12: I would love to help, but you're not straightfoward with this issue.

That's what I am also thinking.

Karl, I am willing to join you but I guess I will just have to sell the knowledge to you for a fee and give you support for one month.

I am just trying to be careful here.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2012
@ 2sexy, y do u wanna sell the knowledge to me. Tot u said we are gonna share d profit 50-50. This is genuine and i'm not hiding anytin from anyone. Dis is how the offer came to me. So i wanna put it to work while the offer lasts. And pals pls, more contributions pls cos i'm in need of ideas now..
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by neksummi(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2012
karlxavier: @ 2sexy, y do u wanna sell the knowledge to me. Tot u said we are gonna share d profit 50-50. This is genuine and i'm not hiding anytin from anyone. Dis is how the offer came to me. So i wanna put it to work while the offer lasts. And pals pls, more contributions pls cos i'm in need of ideas now..

If this is how the offer came to you, tell him the condition is such that you're going to do the business under pressure and this will not allow you give your best to the business hence the chance of failure is very high. If he really wants to help you, he should give you a longer period for repayment.

So my advise is, go meet the man and re-negotiate the terms of the loan.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2012
neksummi:

If this is how the offer came to you, tell him the condition is such that you're going to do the business under pressure and this will not allow you give your best to the business hence the chance of failure is very high. If he really wants to help you, he should give you a longer period for repayment.

So my advise is, go meet the man and re-negotiate the terms of the loan.

neksummi, thanks for the input.

Karl, you seem not to see it. My question is, can you see your face without a mirror?

It will take me time to set all the marketing and Advertising campaigns, sale funnels, website, sales copy because in an attempt to make this highly profitable, we need to capture and funnel them in and creating effective ad campaign is no beans.... and I bet you can do any of this and that means every thing is on my shoulder.

Like neks. Said, it seem that the man does not want to help and does not want to say it. Or there is something you aren't willing to say. And you seem very much in a hurry.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 12, 2012
I can help

Send me a mail:
la_zino@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by mekaboy(m): 5:54pm On May 12, 2012
MY GUY, USE YOUR BRAIN, FIND OUT WHAT BUSINESS THAT PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE GIVING U THAT LOAN IS DOING, AND GO INTO IT , CHEKINA grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2012
karlxavier: @ 2sexy, y do u wanna sell the knowledge to me. Tot u said we are gonna share d profit 50-50. This is genuine and i'm not hiding anytin from anyone. Dis is how the offer came to me. So i wanna put it to work while the offer lasts. And pals pls, more contributions pls cos i'm in need of ideas now..
Okay, Karl. Let's give it a shot. Send me an email through my signature and drop your phone number in the email.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by Richardid: 8:58pm On May 12, 2012
I am having the feeling that u hv. Already failed before u start. You want to take a loan and u dont hv an idea of what to do. Let me tell you ,biz is not möney but idea. Dont collect the loan yet.do your own research on what to do first. Please dont do any online biz..they r all hype and fraud. I will advice you to sesearch on food biz.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2012
pals,its not that i'm in a hurry or dat i'm not opening up the issue. The tin is dat a frnd of mine is a sales representative of a wholesale company. So sometimes,he sells goods on kredit and d buyer pays like 3weeks time. So dis my frnd wants to help me with the money as soon as they pay so dat i can use the money to do any biz of my choice within 3 weeks and return the money back without interest. So dat y i need ideas on how to utilize dis money. Pls, more contributions pls. @ 2sexy,i've sent the mail. @ evrybody, i need more ideas.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 401kk: 5:51pm On May 13, 2012
karlxavier: pals,its not that i'm in a hurry or dat i'm not opening up the issue. The tin is dat a frnd of mine is a sales representative of a wholesale company. So sometimes,he sells goods on kredit and d buyer pays like 3weeks time. So dis my frnd wants to help me with the money as soon as they pay so dat i can use the money to do any biz of my choice within 3 weeks and return the money back without interest. So dat y i need ideas on how to utilize dis money. Pls, more contributions pls. @ 2sexy,i've sent the mail. @ evrybody, i need more ideas.

Your friend took a risk in borrowing company funds to you and on your part, its risky accepting such funds when you've not planned on how to invest it. If you don't invest wisely, you'll lose the money and your friend might lose his job which will cause a friction in your friendship.
I can't think of any legal business you can invest in right now that will yield reasonable returns in three weeks except you want to invest in some online businesses which I am sure can guarantee you a minimum of 5k- 20k (at least) daily. Please note that these methods are blackhat.
Send me a mail : lambit20@live.com for more info
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by karlxavier(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2012
its not that i'm under pressure so to say. Hw many places have u seen someone willing to offer u a loan without interest? Dats y i'm in dare need of an info. Pls pal,more info...
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by 2sexy(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2012
Richardid: I am having the feeling that u hv. Already failed before u start. You want to take a loan and u dont hv an idea of what to do. Let me tell you ,biz is not möney but idea. Dont collect the loan yet.do your own research on what to do first. Please dont do any online biz..they r all hype and fraud. I will advice you to sesearch on food biz.
online biz fraud? Do you mind telling me what you know about internet business. You may have been scammed before and thats why you say so. I may school you if you want me to. My number is on my sig. Reach out to me and ask me any question you want about internet business. Consider me your 'human' google and get answers to your questions.

Bro... I will be waiting for call. If you can't reach me on that number, try 08074055696. I'll be waiting.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by chemashie(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2012
Am a full time postgraduate student at unilag(MSc phy chem), my own business is within bariga, mushin and yaba. I buy bajaj tricycle(keke marwa) say 400k register it at a particula route and give out for potential rider at 600k (200k profit). The rider pays N12,500 every friday direct to my acc and pay it all within a year. This is beta than asking them to pay deliver every day. I now have up to 6 of it now. Your friend can do dis and d money goes to his acct direct not me. You can talk to me for more info.
Re: Pls Pals, I Need An Urgent Help On Dis. All Contributions Are Allowed.. by Emysandy: 2:44pm On May 14, 2012
karlxavier: pals,its not that i'm in a hurry or dat i'm not opening up the issue. The tin is dat a frnd of mine is a sales representative of a wholesale company. So sometimes,he sells goods on kredit and d buyer pays like 3weeks time. So dis my frnd wants to help me with the money as soon as they pay so dat i can use the money to do any biz of my choice within 3 weeks and return the money back without interest. So dat y i need ideas on how to utilize dis money. Pls, more contributions pls. @ 2sexy,i've sent the mail. @ evrybody, i need more ideas.
pal risk + risk = heart attack. I'm not tryin to discourage your moves but in this situation its hell in reality. Not even the bank or any company will promise you a fast return on this or are you ready to give the money to a total stranger in the name of tryin to double it?. If you have an existing business l will tell you to go ahead an get the loan but right now its different. instead of hanging high tell your friend to support with a little money to test the market not client cash for purchase product in the name of loan. Someone mention google adsense, affiliate marketing and investment all are good online biz. Recharge card keke biz and others offline biz is good too but both require skill, knowledge and time or you will lose. I choose what l can do best and that is investment but plz don't joke with demanding load either from a friend or anybody coz it a wrong way to start.

(1) (Reply)

Commodity Buying Agents Wanted / Luxury & affordable Fitted Kitchens / The Importance Of Alternative Dispute Resolution In Conflict Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.