Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian (39595 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Olaa ... I consider you a friend.
Friends do not always agree ...
Who makes a political issue, something religious you are.
Just say you, that you are not supporter of the Mormon fascist
Say it.
This will prove that I am wrong, and that you are not messing Obama for political interests!.
Come on ... I hope so ...

I neither support Obama nor Romney if that will suffice. You still haven't answered my question, are you a Christian? if not you are not qualified to know whether Obama is a Christian or not.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2012
amor4ce:

The descendants of Jacob never knew the Son of Olodumare by the title Christ as that is a Latin/Hellenist term originally applied to Zeus. Rather, His people and followers knew Him as "Imisi Iye" which has been erroneously transliterated as Messiah - the oyinbo in the Middle East and elsewhere have admitted that they don't know how the original language was spoken or properly translated refer to their current phony language as modern Hebrew. These oyinbo, after slaughtering the original peoples, replaced "Messiah" with Christ to achieve their plan of deception and leading people away, else they would have used "Messiah" throughout (John 1:41; 4:25). The Son said He came in the Name of Olodumare, which is "Iye"/"Ye", erroneously transliterated as "Yah" and "Jah", which can be seen in Imisi Iye (Messiah) but not "Christ". Thus, His people never referred to themselves as "Christians" and never knew Him as "Jesus".

Christians, Jews (synagogue of satan) and Muslims do not worship the Almighty but another.
Different peoples have their cultures and their own ways of groping for the Almighty (Acts 17:26-27), but such acts must be done in truth and in spirit as this is the only Way. So far, the activities of the oyinbo founders of Christianity, Islam and Judaism have been in rebellion against the Almighty. These religions have lies as their foundation as the founders divided Israel amongst themselves, engaged in identity theft, surrounded themselves with violence, raped and suppressed other peoples, enslaved West Africans, and engaged in stealing, killing and destruction, activities described in the Bible as those of the enemy/devil. While these people use their mouths to express faith in the Almighty they have consistently expressed and used fjavascript:void(0);[sub][/sub]aith in violence and bullying to intimidate and destroy; this applies to both republicans and democrats as well. Topics/Debates like this from the OP are tools used by the power brokers, to whom the devil has given the authority and glory of the kingdoms of this world (Luke 4:5-7), to distract and brainwash the masses/pawns and use them like drones fighting themselves. Whether Obama is a Christian or not is not important but whether each of us seeks the Almighty in truth (including the Name) and in spirit.

The Yoruba have a saying, "what is bad is bad."

The essence of the thread is to give your reasons why you think Obama is a Christian but how will you know who a Christian is when you keep drumming up the beats of propaganda and conspiracy theories. Truth trounces propaganda at any time.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by amor4ce(m): 2:49am On Aug 05, 2012
Come now, and let us reason. Obama or no Obama, the US government has engaged in violence and other acts of rebellion against Olodumare, and many people have been deceived by that nation into supporting and engaging in same. Considering the fact that there are so many christian denominations, doctrines etc, which lens can be used to see whether or not Obama is a Christian? Even those who worship Lucifer at Lucis Trust call on Christ.

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander - the same metrics you used to conclude that I have been drumming up the beats of propaganda and conspiracy theories, when applied to yours cannot reveal otherwise. Many times the Son of Olodumare reasoned with His people, and such conversations were recorded in the Bible via the mouths of His prophets and directly in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, for our benefit. Remember also that He warned us that when some people say that people should go this way or that, 'Do not believe', that we should not let such people shove their beliefs down our throats. Hence, we should reason. Those who opposed Him could not counter and counter His Message but spitefully condemned Him; you have been doing likewise even though others have tried reasoning with you earlier.

Let the dead (people who reject reason) bury the dead (people who reject reason).
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2012
Obama's believes and his support for things the bible condem shows clearly that he is not a christain. And if he clame to be, he is a very bad one
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 12:07am On Aug 06, 2012
My friend Olaa : I'll answer for you ... 1. I, Olaa, acknowledge that I am attacking Obama for political reasons because I am in favor of Mormon, and my only intention is to discredit Obama ... 2. I, Olaa, I am not a supporter of Mormon non-Christian who is an opponent of Obama. Then we have, Answer 1: Olaa ... What you did is very ugly. It is not worthy of a Christian. In addition, you lied, and that is sin ... Answer 2: Olaa ... You dare to say this publicly? Or if you do I'd be lying and sinning? We see that whatever their answer, their position is not comfortable. You dare to publicly acknowledge your true intentions?.

You have already expressed their admiration for the criminal Regan!
You are republican Olaa ...

I'm still your friend, and I appreciate you!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by ijawkid(m): 12:42am On Aug 06, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for answering my kweshun. Why do you say that politicians cannot be true Christians? Can you explain further?

They receive power from the dragon(satan) as mentioned in revelations.....

These guys aint acting according to there own originality....they are being controlled by the GOD and ruler of this world....

And u know who that is...

SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

How can they still be christians??

No way they aint....

They are never nothing like Jesus......

The Jesus I know will come to destroy all human ,political set ups.......

Thank u!!!!!!!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by lookmangiw(m): 4:53am On Aug 06, 2012
dekung: @OP,
Why does it matter to you wether Obama is a christian, moslem, atheist, maxist or whatver he decides to believe? Why not allow Americans who he is Presiding over to complain about his religious affiliation? It may be true that he claimed being a christian when he was campaigning but you and I know that the only thing that is constant is change. He may have re-assessed his belief system, for example, as at the time Obama was campaigning I was a christian but as we speak now Am an agnost with a strong tilt towrds being an atheist. Am not an atheist because I dont believe in absolutes but probabilities. The question we should be asking is that is he doing the job he went to the Oval office to do? Castigate him based on his campaign promises not on wether he believes in events he was never a witness to. Event meaning the existence, death and resurection of Jesus.
coming across post like this online really makes me believe that the end is already knockin.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
ijawkid: The Jesus I know will come to destroy all human ,political set ups.......

Thank u!!!!!!!
That god who destroys everything reminds me Javeh ... who demanded human sacrifice, sent plagues and ordered razing entire villages and kill ...
That (his god) is a vengeful god ... bad ... that kills its own children ...
I do not understand why then you criticize Obama ...
As you say, Obama is a faithful servant of this god ...
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2012
amor4ce: Come now, and let us reason. Obama or no Obama, the US government has engaged in violence and other acts of rebellion against Olodumare, and many people have been deceived by that nation into supporting and engaging in same. Considering the fact that there are so many christian denominations, doctrines etc, which lens can be used to see whether or not Obama is a Christian? Even those who worship Lucifer at Lucis Trust call on Christ.

What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander - the same metrics you used to conclude that I have been drumming up the beats of propaganda and conspiracy theories, when applied to yours cannot reveal otherwise. Many times the Son of Olodumare reasoned with His people, and such conversations were recorded in the Bible via the mouths of His prophets and directly in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, for our benefit. Remember also that He warned us that when some people say that people should go this way or that, 'Do not believe', that we should not let such people shove their beliefs down our throats. Hence, we should reason. Those who opposed Him could not counter and counter His Message but spitefully condemned Him; you have been doing likewise even though others have tried reasoning with you earlier.

Let the dead (people who reject reason) bury the dead (people who reject reason).
I am 100% agree with you.
It is not the president, but United States policy.
Regardless of who the president will continue to exist Guantanamo will continue invading Arab countries, will continue killing, torturing and raping in the name of God and peace.
Olaa Ajjjjj and that only wants to blame Obama ...
Pffffffffff
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2012
lookmangiw:

coming across post like this online really makes me believe that the end is already knockin.

These are surely the last days! Watch and pray, Jesus Christ is coming very soon.

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

I neither support Obama nor Romney if that will suffice. You still haven't answered my question, are you a Christian? if not you are not qualified to know whether Obama is a Christian or not.

Olaa ...
1. No need to be gay to know what significxa be homosexual. You've thought about homosexuality in other threads ... Are you gay?

2. You do not support one or the other?
Mhhhh Olaa, friend ... remember that lying is a sin!

He has grown his nose to you ....
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Olaa ...
1. No need to be gay to know what significxa be homosexual. You've thought about homosexuality in other threads ... Are you gay?

2. You do not support one or the other?
Mhhhh Olaa, friend ... remember that lying is a sin!

He has grown his nose to you ....

What is this babbler on about?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2012
That baby is angry ...
Mhhhhh why?
Olaa .... you would have grown the nose ...

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2012
Mee234:

Obama's believes and his support for things the bible condem shows clearly that he is not a christain. And if he clame to be, he is a very bad one

This is a good observation. His policies surely and clearly negates what he claims to believe in. You can know what he believes in by observing what he practises.

Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by ijawkid(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Ptolomeus:
That god who destroys everything reminds me Javeh ... who demanded human sacrifice, sent plagues and ordered razing entire villages and kill ...
That (his god) is a vengeful god ... bad ... that kills its own children ...
I do not understand why then you criticize Obama ...
As you say, Obama is a faithful servant of this god ...

This is no sacrifice what not....

This is total annihilation my bro....

Human governments wiLl be wiped out by Jesus...

Read 1 corinthians 15:24......

Why??

Because these earthly kingdoms are of d devil the ruler and GOD of this world....

So obama already knows where he stands.....
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
ijawkid:

This is no sacrifice what not....

This is total annihilation my bro....

Human governments wiLl be wiped out by Jesus...

Read 1 corinthians 15:24......

Why??

Because these earthly kingdoms are of d devil the ruler and GOD of this world....

So obama already knows where he stands.....

They are not human sacrifice? Read the Bible ... then opine ...

Regarding Obama ... what you wrote is totally off topic.
What happens to you?
Your unhealthy fanaticism allows you to follow a thread?
You are threatening Obama? lol!
Do not go to church much, it seems that it is causing you mental problems ... seek a psychiatrist.
My respects.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
The alternative is this ...
A Mormon (not Christian), fascist, and wrapped in several cases of corruption ...
Someone close to Romney, told me that if he can get to the presidency, mitigate the crisis in the country, expelling all foreigners (legal and illegal) of the United States.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2012/07/the-real-scandal-of-romney-and-bain.html
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2012
What does the conservative Jews say about Obama's policies regarding Israel, especially when compared to other Presidents?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k98FYr9TcAQ
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2012
True Christians are friends of the State of Israel. Is Obama a true friend of Israel? Watch what what Romney had to say about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e5SWYsKB94

If Romney, a Mormon, knows this how much more of Obama who claims to be a Christian. Obama's stance on the state of Israel shows that his claim to being a Christian is questionable.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Olaa ... You are truly masochistic?
Do not you think that was already well established that Obama is a Christian, and you opened the thread for political reasons?
Olaa friend ... I am sadistic ... I do not want to have to continue to provide more evidence ...
Pinocchio ... you are behaving badly ... you're a bad boy!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by truthislight: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ptolomeus: Olaa ... You are truly masochistic?
Do not you think that was already well established that Obama is a Christian, and you opened the thread for political reasons?
Olaa friend ... I am sadistic ... I do not want to have to continue to provide more evidence ...
Pinocchio ... you are behaving badly ... you're a bad boy!

guy, you have not been around for sometimes now but imediately you saw Ola post you show up.

Lol.

Ola leave Obama alone o!

You can enter trouble o!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
truthislight:

guy, you have not been around for sometimes now but imediately you saw Ola post you show up.

Lol.

Ola leave Obama alone o!

You can enter trouble o!

Lol ...
Actually, Ola (Olaa) is a good guy, but since has been devoted to politics, he's confused.
Olaa is an admirer of Reagan ... Republican hard-liners, from which thousands of immigrants deported without explanation ...
Someone mentioned that the CIA has pushed to perform Olaa forum proselytism against Obama ...
I call it "Olaa" affectionately, because I consider him my friend ... Although he sometimes says that I'm not ...
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2012
truthislight:

Lol.

Ola leave Obama alone o!

You can enter trouble o!

Don't mind him. The troll should know by now that he should allow sleeping dogs to lie.
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by plappville(f): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4cMB8ktCT8

Obama said that:

"I believe that there are many paths to the same place"

He also said that:

"All people of faith - Christians, Jews, Muslims, Animists - everyone knows the same God"

But what did our Lord Jesus Christ say? He said:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:6).

Do you still think Obama is a Christian?

Matthew 7:16 You will know them by what they produce. "People don't pick grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles, do they?
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Aug 30, 2012
plappville:

Matthew 7:16 You will know them by what they produce. "People don't pick grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles, do they?

God bless you my sister!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2012
A Christian here states his reasons why he will not be voting for Obama in the coming elections.

WHY I AM NOT VOTING FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA

I became a citizen of this great country (USA) in 1996, and casted my first vote for President Bill Clinton, for 9 years I was a card carrying democrat like most immigrants who think America is a social democracy whose government is working much better than where we came from (Africa, Asia, Europe). I’ve been an independent for about 7 years now (I call myself a Bible Conservative).

In 2001, I went into full time ministry still a democrat. I became the marriage ministry director of my church (I taught classes and did pastoral counseling). In 2004, while counseling with a couple about to throw away a 20 year marriage (second for both of them); we encountered the law of the land which forced this couple to divorce (better financial incentive for divorce than for separation). Fired up with zeal I sought how to change the law, this led me to Nebraska Family Council (I now sit on their board). Not getting anywhere fast passing family friendly laws in a “red” state, I felt the Lord would want me to work through the community.

In 2007 (or 2006), I was introduced to an organization that seek to do exactly what I had in mind, I told the coordinator of the group that I was not interested in politics or position, but in transforming the community in the area of FAITH and FAMILY, the group was supposed to be non-political and faith based. It took a very little time for the group to lean to a political party and being faith based simply meant opening and closing meetings in prayer, not standing for biblical principles. I learned a lot from this group, saw tons of statistics that already buttressed what I know but with no data facts, and I met so many people that I believe brought a lot to the table to effect needed transformation in the black community (many are still my friend).

I resigned from the group early this year (2012) because one of us, brought up the protected class ordinance for LGBT community in the city of Omaha as a councilman, and the group would not renounce it publicly. I discovered that leadership of the group placed the assignment given to us by God as more important than the Word of God itself and righteousness in our land. There was no way I was going to be part of an organization that would not stand for righteousness publicly. Please note that the prblem in America might be exhibiting in sexual immorality of all kinds, but the fight is really, our definition of TRUTH and those willing (courageous) to stand for real truth (both in and outside the church).

Since 2006, I became very active in organizations that I believe stood for righteousness (God’s word) or used of God in the community. What I immediately noticed was a sharp contrast in the solution of each organization (to the myriads of problems) based on their ideology. If it was a black community organization, solutions and funds were always more focused on the government (city, state and federal), and large donors, if it was an organization that stood for Judeo-Christian values, solution were always based on the individual being told and accepting the truth, money came from few large donors but tons of small donors. This led me to study the bible and history, educating myself on the issues that faced our society (in this generation), where we came from, how and why we got where we are? Here are my findings;

•I discovered that America started as an idea of people who believed in a providential God and that belief is enshrined in its constitution which is a Constitutional Republic (Constitutional Republic is when people are governed by a set of laws - Democracy is when the view of majority becomes the law).
•I discovered that the bible actually said a lot about taking care of the poor (from Genesis to Revelation – particularly Leviticus and the book of Acts), and none of it referenced the government doing it, rather individuals (major reference is John 15: 1-8 ).
•I discovered that in the black community, we have more traditional/cultural Christians than true believers and the leaders of the community (mostly cultural Christians) prefer government based solution that edges on the problem, rather than going to the root of the problem (true Faith and Family structure). Which is why in my opinion there have been programs to eradicate poverty, reduce gang violence etc. for 40 years, yet it keeps coming back every 10-15 years.
•I discovered that those of us from Africa have been schooled in Marxism by our heroes, from Kwame Nkrumah to Obafemi Awolowo, to our favorite college professors, many of them resented colonization by the British and sided with Russia in the 1950s. I also discovered that no Social Democratic form of government has succeeded with taxing its citizens to the hilt; at some point taxation becomes overbearing and kills ingenuity of its citizens, since more would rely on the government than contribute to the society (Just look at Europe). I discover that social democracy deos not take human sinful nature into consideration, it's premise is that human are inherently good.
•I discovered that what made America great was a foundation based on Judeo-Christian values, its Constitutional Republic and its Free Market economic system. America is the only country in the world that has maintained one form of government since its inception. The unconstitutional transition from a Constitutional Republic to Social Democracy started with President Woodrow Wilson and the founders won’t recognize what America has now, balance of power is being muddled up, and crony capitalism is the order of the day.
For me the economc problems are actually secondary, when compared to the attack on America’s foundational values upon which it was built - Judeo-Christian Values/Principles. While the constitution of America did not have a state religion like England (where many they came from), the founders recognized the importance of Faith and the values brought by faith in the new governing system that was created. The Bible was used as a textbook in schools, for Grammar, for Civics, for history etc. Founders even had church in government buildings with military bands as choirs (go figure). Starting in the early 1900s there started to be a louder opposition to Christianity and its values.

This attack on Christianity and America’s foundational Judeo-Christian values came not only from people outside the church, churches were infiltrated with the purpose of division from within (already achieved). Those used of the devil also infiltrated the various spheres of influence, media and entertainment, educational institutions (elementary to college – would anyone believe that Harvard and Princeton where started as seminary colleges?), and the branches of government (executive, legislative and judiciary). Political correctness became the other of the day, absolute Truth became relative truth, our children now learn things contrary to God’s word and parents are intimidated or feel powerless to do anything about it. Rather than be givers (irrespective of income), a new culture of dependence was created.

As I traveled the country (US), I realized that the biblical principles I was called to teach were falling on deaf ears (lots of emotion) or what Christ call rocky or thorny soil, as a left brain person, I started to wonder what I could do. I stumbled on George Barna’s book “Faith Tribe” and it helped me sort out my audience (and individuals) when I speak. I wrote then that while 76% of Americans call themselves Christians only 9% believe the bible is infallible, this led to my own categorization of Christians;

1.Humanist Christians – they see Christianity as a book of moral codes that change with time. Human intelligence (especially definition of good) is often elevated more than the Holy Spirit, if acknowledged at all.
2.Traditional/Cultural Christians – many in this group are people born into Christianity, some came into Christianity via a church that teaches wrong or narrow doctrine. Emotion and Tradition (not Spirit and Truth) are often emphasized with this group but zero spiritual connection.
3.True Believers – those whose spirit man, has been rebirth (born-again). They believe the bible is the infallible word of God, they study and meditate on it and ask for grace to be Obedient. They are not perfect but understand God’s grace.
I personally believe that President Barak Obama exhibit the fruit of a humanist Christian while he attended a traditional church that teaches “Black liberation theology” (not found in the bible) for 20 years. Here are my reasons;

•there is a 2003 video where President Obama said “whose God, will we believe the god of Rev. Al Sharpton or the god of Dr. James Dobson” suggesting the bible is not infallible – to me this statement is reeked with ignorance (fundamental bible principle).
•during the campaign in 2007/08, President Obama not only dumped his pastor of 20 years, the person that married him and baptized his children, the person whose sermon topic inspired a book he wrote, he did so insulting his white grandmother who raised him. To me this is not a good character (someone who would do/say anything to get something - no foundation of Truth).
•upon assuming office, one of the first things was to announce that his government would not defend DOMA (defense of marriage act), a law defining marriage as a man and a woman, passed unanimously by both legislative house and signed by a democrat president.
•twice publicly, the President define salvation as collective (according to the Bible, salvation is an individual step based on grace through faith, not works) – I personally heard him say it on TV when he spoke at the Notre Dame University commencement (last year or 2 years ago).
•the President chose the money of the LGBTQ community over the foundational faith belief of the black church community, and insulting the black race equating the LGBTQ agenda with Civil Right (when it is not an immutable feature) by “evolving” on Same-Sex marriage. Still on Same-sex marriage, the President used his office (State Dept.) to make Kenya adopt Same-sex marriage in its constitution, the Nigerian government and legislative branch rejected the same offer from the US State dept.
•the President did not choose a home church in DC because he does not want his presence every Sunday to disturb the congregation; rather he gets daily devotion on tweet from pastors? Wow – what a reason to avoid the gathering of brethren.
Some might argue that Gov. Mitt. Romney is not a true believer as well, they might be right – I personally do not believe in the teaching of the Mormon Church and I do believe that the bible stands on its own; the only new revelation is one the Holy Spirit gives us, not another holy book by a human being. Having said the above, we are not voting for the Pastor-in-Chief of America, we are voting for the person whose believes (humanist Christian or Mormon) best fit the Judeo-Christian values upon which America was founded.

There is another thing that is disturbing to me, unbelievers (people who have not had a spiritual rebirth – churched or not) would not understand this, in-fact they’ll ridicule it (that’s OK by me). True believers understand that there are two spiritual kingdoms (Kingdom of darkness and kingdom of light) and the activities in both kingdoms affect our physical world. The battle in both kingdoms have been going on since the devil rebelled, the battle is for the soul of man, this why Christ came to establish the kingdom of heaven on earth, not physical but spiritual kingdom existing with power within us.

America (for those who are spiritually discerning) has been invaded by the spirit of Fear and Intimidation in the past couple of years, two people I respect call it the spirit of Jezebel (I’m not sure). What is happening in the physical realm is that, true believers, and religious people alike are intimidated and afraid to stand for God’s truth (even though they have authority and power - especially in their workplace or sphere of influence), as the kingdom of darkness unleash relative truth and every kind of sexual immorality in our world. My prayer is that we will all be like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego who would rather go be with Christ, than bow to the fear and intimidation of the gods of this world.

For me this election is not really about the economics, even though that is important in our physical realm (spending more than we bring in is disastrous for any budget – personal or government), but what affects a nation more is the moral compass it follows and the God it chooses to serve (Psalm 33: 12).

I do not have to write this article since I know it will rub majority of my audience negatively, but I’ve never been afraid to write (or say) the Truth I believe either (see Rev. 21:5-8 ).

May heaven open the spiritual eyes of those who truly call the name of the Lord?

Remain Blessed

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/awodele/081812.html
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Christians categorised as terrorists by the Obama Administration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ytOHkZqWA
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
TSK TSK TSK!
The Mormon friend of Olaa has evaded taxes !!
definitely you have bad luck ...
I can not stop laughing!
You, Olaa, , after much effort by the Mormon propaganda, and that idiot has ruined everything!
... Used should worry about Nigerian politics, not policy uncivilized country in the world!
... If the Mormon is president of USA, he will deport all illegal African, you included!
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Obama calls Christians, Veterans and Pro-life activists, terrorists that should be stopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW3w3MpBD8
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by Ptolomeus(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Obama calls Christians, Veterans and Pro-life activists, terrorists that should be stopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OW3w3MpBD8
On some Christian fanatics, I share the view of Obama ...
The opponent (Romney, the Mormon Christians), will be limited to expel all U.S. African, documented or not ...
Romney is the Reagan doctrine, is also a bully will end in jail for not paying taxes ...
Committed fraud ...!
You will vote in a non-Christian who has stolen the State?
Mhhhh I do not think you do that ... you Olaa would not be a good Christian promoting a thug for president ...
Re: Reasons Why I Know Obama Is Not A Christian by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2012
Ptolomeus:
On some Christian fanatics, I share the view of Obama ...
The opponent (Romney, the Mormon Christians), will be limited to expel all U.S. African, documented or not ...
Romney is the Reagan doctrine, is also a bully will end in jail for not paying taxes ...
Committed fraud ...!
You will vote in a non-Christian who has stolen the State?
Mhhhh I do not think you do that ... you Olaa would not be a good Christian promoting a thug for president ...

Why would I promote a thug for POTUS? May the will of God be done. Our Lord Jesus is coming soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Church Of England Paves The Way For Same-sex Marriages ( Pics) / Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.