Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles (1588 Views)

Martin Onovo On Sunrisedailynow: Presenters Taken To The Cleaners / The Pink Panther / Obsessed Starring Beyonce Knowles And Briton- Idris Elba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by beyunce(f): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2006
I really think Steve Martin tried with the accent in this Film.
It was diffinately really cool.
Especially the Dancing part really funny.
Pls Watch It and laugh your guts out.
cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by hotangel2(f): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2006
I disliked that movie. Some parts were funny, but daing?
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by Z4M4eva(f): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2006
Now that was the Beyonce movie I was talking 'bout! Absolutely loved it!
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by Rhodalyn(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2006
i've got to get the movie then smiley
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by eveseh(f): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2006
i wanna watch it too,am wishing to watch it cool cool cool cool
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by beyunce(f): 3:47pm On Apr 27, 2006
u really have to watch it.
its funny but cool.
its more like a comedy stuff.
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by sy2000(f): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2008
O M GUSH i loved dat movie especially da hamburger scene, lmafsaoooooooooo, Steve kinda acted dumb +funny at the same time.lol
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by iice(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
'Yuri the trainer who trains' roflmao steve martin can be seriously stupid sometimes.
Not really a good movie especially compared to the old pink panther movie but it has its funny moments.
Re: Pink Panther: Steve Martin And Beyoncé Knowles by Novacaine(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2008
It was kind of boring i wasnt expecting such drabness from Steve Martin

(1) (Reply)

Green's Family Winner Of This Year Maltina Dance All / Homeland Season 3! / How Can I Download Films With My Nokia Lumia 630

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.