Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) (14179 Views)

Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by cap28: 1:55pm On May 24, 2012
andrewza:

WE. Yes i am African we have other home. Yes we invaded the Bantu all so invaded South Africa around the same time together we wiped out the true south Africans (Khoi khoi). Then we became independent but still tied to the west until they betrayed us in Angola. So yes i am African this is my home i know of no other.

It is people like you that Nigeria is so far behind. You have the ability to become a great nation but your hate of the white people and each other is holding you back. Nigeria will never Advance if your mind set stay like this. It is all about the money a group people gained the lands back in south africa it was in a Rich area and they where before this simple farmers so what did they do. They built a hotel and apartments there. They don't live there but that land will provide for them and there children. You would have had them evict all the whit people there and then starve. Yes who cares if you die at least you can die your land is what you want to tell the people.

you are fool who would destroy Africa for things done before your time. you should move on

You white ppl r a cancer and scourge to humanity, I hope south afrca descends into a race war and evruy last one of u r massacred by the blacks to pay u back for the three hundred yrs of apartheid u put them thru. I hate evry last one of u parasites! Why cnt u stay in ur sh.ithole cntries, wthout afrcas wealth u wld still be lvng in the dark ages like u used to. And for year infrmtn nigeria is in the state its in because ongoing looting of its resources by britain america the imf and the world bank all caucasian run cntries or organisatns! Mugabe did a courageous thing by throwing u parisitic scum out of his cntry
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2012
andrewza:

WE. Yes i am African we have other home. Yes we invaded the Bantu all so invaded South Africa around the same time together we wiped out the true south Africans (Khoi khoi). Then we became independent but still tied to the west until they betrayed us in Angola. So yes i am African this is my home i know of no other.

It is people like you that Nigeria is so far behind. You have the ability to become a great nation but your hate of the white people and each other is holding you back. Nigeria will never Advance if your mind set stay like this. It is all about the money a group people gained the lands back in south africa it was in a Rich area and they where before this simple farmers so what did they do. They built a hotel and apartments there. They don't live there but that land will provide for them and there children. You would have had them evict all the whit people there and then starve. Yes who cares if you die at least you can die your land is what you want to tell the people.

you are fool who would destroy Africa for things done before your time. you should move on

Wow! So finally,you show you true colours,i have brought out the beast in you,i knew you had it in you,it's in your genes,you all are beasts...

Nigeria will never advance,because we have blackmen amongst us,who don't see you guys for what you are,beasts...
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 02, 2012
With the way people like justwise and texa..whatever his name, are defending white people, I am starting to wonder if they are actually white people .

To me Mugabe is an African hero.

In 99% of cases, if the western media such as bbc and CNN criticises an African leader, it is usually because that leader has decided to do what is in his countries best interests and not follow policies that the West and IMF want to dictate to them.

Those African leaders that the west praises are usually hugely corrupt and destroying their countries.

I have ammassed a ton of evidenc about how Abacha, who contrary to popular belief never actually looted, was maliciously discredited after he was mysteriously killed and replaced by pro-western puppet - namely Obasanjo.

Obasanjo wrecked the country completely and stole probably 80% of all money ever looted from Nigeria, yet he is rarely criticised in western press the way that they have been lying against Abacha.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2012
GenBuhari: With the way people like justwise and texa..whatever his name, are defending white people, I am starting to wonder if they are actually white people .

In 99% of cases, if the western media such as bbc and CNN criticises an African leader, it is usually because that leader has decided to do what is in his countries best interests and not follow policies that the West and IMF want to dictate to them.

Those African leaders that the west praises are usually hugely corrupt and destroying their countries.

I have ammassed a ton of evidenc about how Abacha, who contrary to popular belief never actually looted, was maliciously discredited after he was mysteriously killed and replaced by pro-western puppet - namely Obasanjo.

Obasanjo wrecked the country completely and stole probably 80% of all money ever looted from Nigeria, yet he is rarely criticised in western press the way that they have been lying against Abacha.

I'm not surprised that this is coming from somebody with user name GenBuhar.

Tell me what you know about Zimbabwe and the issue of IMF, sometimes its important to read with open mind about any issue to avoid coming online to disgrace yourself.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 02, 2012
I know that Mugabe is not dancing to the tune of the IMF or world bank.

Do you agree?
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2012
GenBuhari: I know that Mugabe is not dancing to the tune of the IMF or world bank.

Do you agree?

You really don't know what you are talking about, tell me what you know about Zimbabwe situation and IMF. What tune is Mugabe not dancing to?
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2012
^ Is Mugabe seeking any new loans from the IMF?

Is he listening to Western nations/IMF / World bank advise on how to run his economy

The he dance to tune if Western nations/IMF / World bank on land reform?

Why do you keep asking a question Ihad already answered?
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2012
GenBuhari: ^ Is Mugabe seeking any new loans from the IMF?

Is he listening to Western nations/IMF / World bank advise on how to run his economy

Why would he seek new loan while he hasn't paid back billions he is owing already?

You have not answered the question, all you are doing is repeating yourself over and over again.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by pazienza(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2012
GenBuhari: With the way people like justwise and texa..whatever his name, are defending white people, I am starting to wonder if they are actually white people .

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2012
pazienza:

Wow! So finally,you show you true colours,i have brought out the beast in you,i knew you had it in you,it's in your genes,you all are beasts...

Nigeria will never advance,because we have blackmen amongst us,who don't see you guys for what you are,beasts...

How have finally showed my true colors. I have never changed any point I have made.

No it is stupid,corrupt, misinformed and hateful people that ruin Africa.

Tell me what is the point of owning land if you staving to death.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2012
GenBuhari: ^ Is Mugabe seeking any new loans from the IMF?

First of the advice he is getting is all so coming from SADC nations. And maybe he should listen to it.

And they getting a lot of foreign Aid from south africa and china.

Last point he is not asking the west who withdrew there aid because he is stupid racist fool who will burn in hell in the spot reserved for traitors to the home land. For that is what he is. He betrayed his people by taking there great land and destroying it.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
Justwise,

Please provide proof of your claims that Mugabe is still paying back billions he borrowed previously.

Who does Mugabe owe these billions you talk about?

So you have confirmed that Mugabe is does not follow the dictates of the World Bank / IMF on his economic policy - This is the main point here.

justwise:

Why would he seek new loan while he hasn't paid back billions he is owing already?

You have not answered the question, all you are doing is repeating yourself over and over again.

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mugabe is my hero because he chooses to do what is in best interest of his country regardless of what advice the IMF or World Bank or their puppet nations are giving him.

Viva Mugabe!!
andrewza:

First of the advice he is getting is all so coming from SADC nations. And maybe he should listen to it.

And they getting a lot of foreign Aid from south africa and china.

Last point he is not asking the west who withdrew there aid because he is stupid racist fool who will burn in hell in the spot reserved for traitors to the home land. For that is what he is. He betrayed his people by taking there great land and destroying it.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
GenBuhari: Justwise,

Please provide proof of your claims that Mugabe is still paying back billions he borrowed previously.

Who does Mugabe owe these billions you talk about?

So you have confirmed that Mugabe is does not follow the dictates of the World Bank / IMF on his economic policy - This is the main point here.

Let me help you, read this. . . Of this global amount, the country owes the African Development Bank (AfDB) US$550 million, the World Bank US$1,5 billion and the Paris Club US$3,3 billion. In terms of the split of the multilateral debt, the World Bank is owed 45%, AfDB 21%, IMF 22% and the EIB 9%. The Paris Club makes up 85% of the bilateral debt
http://allafrica.com/stories/201204200968.html

And if you think that Zimbabwe is not taking IMF monetary advice then you are clueless.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Neither Accomplished anything and both are just Historical Figureheads

Sub Saharan african is still run,controlled,and economically dominated by Western White Rulers and Europeans.

The modern day.. colonialism is just more Low Key.

Clearly Ghana is a United States Side Puppet Country....

Clearly Senegal is a French Puppet Country...

And there are many others.

South Africa is not even worth speaking of.

White Racist have just evolved from owning the land by visible presense,

into controlling means of financial wealth from a Far

From a Distance....From their Homelands.

That White man is a Evil Genious...Pay Homage and Take Notes

Also it must be noted that the Chinese are Trading the Building, Construction and Infrastructure for Congolese Natural Resources.

Only to a black man, That is a Fair Trade.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
@justwise,
You seem to know about the loans that Zimbabwe has. Good for you.

Firstly I know for sure that Mugabe began doing what he knows is in the best interest of his country about the time he took back lands from the white.

The main point is that Mugabe has been decide which advice he wants to follow and which he can ignore.

He decided that he would make his own decision on Land Reform which is why he suddenly became person non-grata according to western media.

But my man can you tell me for certain that you are not white? You are always seem to be arguing against black heros and defending the crimes of the white man. I need to know please.

Viva Mugabe!!
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
GenBuhari: @justwise,
You seem to know about the loans that Zimbabwe has. Good for you.

Firstly I know for sure that Mugabe began doing what he knows is in the best interest of his country about the time he took back lands from the white.

The main point is that Mugabe has been decide which advice he wants to follow and which he can ignore.

He decided that he would make his own decision on Land Reform which is why he suddenly became person non-grata according to western media.

But my man can you tell me for certain that you are not white? You are always seem to be arguing against black heros and defending the crimes of the white man. I need to know please.

Viva Mugabe!!

Now you have agreed that Zimbabwe is still owing IMF and still sticking to IMF economy advice?

I'm arguing against black criminals, killers, corrupt and wicked leaders, for you they are heroes, good luck with that and i'm more Nigerian than you are.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by cheikh: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Op * Mugabe
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2012
@ Despicable-VII

Why is south africa not worth speaking about. Is it because you can not find a foreign puppet master. I mean zimbabwe is chinas puppet. But who can with out a doubt control SA.

GenBuhari.
You do not seem to know any thing of the region. Yet you act like you have been to both countries. Or at least have reliable second hand experience.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
@andrewza,
I do not claim know everything about the region, but I know enough to know who are working for Africa and who is not.

Mugabe is without doubt an African hero.

andrewza: @ Despicable-VII

GenBuhari.
You do not seem to know any thing of the region. Yet you act like you have been to both countries. Or at least have reliable second hand experience.

@justwise,
Very interestingly you have deliberately ignored my question about whether or not you are black. You seem to criticise only the pro-black and pro-African leaders.

I am becoming more convinced that you are not black.

When Mugabe adopted the US Dollar Zimbabwe's currency was it IMF / World Bank advice he was following? NO - In fact I am convinced it was contrary to IMF/World Bank advice !!

When Mugabe banned the use of foreign currency for making purchases in Zimbabwe, was it IMF advice? NO- In fact I am convinced it was contrary to IMF/World Bank advice !!

When Mugabe decided to take lands from whites and redsitribute them to blacks was it IMF / World Bank advice? NO - In fact I am convinced it was contrary to IMF/World Bank advice !!
justwise:

Now you have agreed that Zimbabwe is still owing IMF and still sticking to IMF economy advice?

I'm arguing against black criminals, killers, corrupt and wicked leaders, for you they are heroes, good luck with that and i'm more Nigerian than you are.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
GenBuhari: @andrewza,
I do not claim know everything about the region, but I know enough to know who are working for Africa and who is not.

Mugabe is without doubt an African hero.

@justwise,
Very interestingly you have deliberately ignored my question about whether or not you are black. You seem to criticise only the pro-black and pro-African leaders.

When Mugabe adopted the US Dollar Zimbabwe's currency was it IMF / World Bank advice he was following? NO - In fact I am convinced it was contrary to IMF/World Bank advice !!

When Mugabe banned the use of foreign currency for making purchases in Zimbabwe, was it IMF advice? NO- In fact I am convinced it was contrary to IMF/World Bank advice !!

When Mugabe decided to take lands from whites and redsitribute them to blacks was it IMF / World Bank advice? NO - In fact I am convinced it was contrary to IMF/World Bank advice !!

Do you actually read what you type or is somebody as naive as you are telling you what to say?

Mugabe adopted US dollar and at the same time banned the use of foreign currency in Zimbabwe? Is US dollar not foreign currency?

Let me educate you a bit, Mugabe adopted US dollar because the Zim-dollar was worthless, toilet tissue worth more than Zimb-dollars, nobody accepts it in the supermarket at that time.

You need a wheelbarrow to carry Zim-dollars then if you want to buy a loaf of bread, it was that bad.

Mugabe was stopping people from leaving Zimbabwe with foreign currency but you can come in with one, they were exchanging beef with Libya at that time for foreign currency because Zimbabwean beef is of high quality.

That did not last as Gaddafi becomes greedy and started demanding for lands and banks then Mugabe pulled out and move to China and Singapore for help.

They were depending on the money coming from Congolese Govt as Zimbabwe soldiers were in Congo then helping the Govt fight the rebels.

You know little about Zimbabwe and i will encourage you to read up before you post again.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2012
^ you are still sidestepping the question as to whether you are black or not.

You are also trying to be mischievous by address only parts of my post and not others which you have no answer for.

You are also trying to confuse things, if are saying that Mugabe never banned the use of foreign currency for purchases in Zimbabwe, then you know less than you think about Zimbabwe. Mugabe made that ruling before he decided to adopt the US Dollar. Besides the point is that these policy were likely contrary to advice of IMF and World Bank.

GenBuhari:

@justwise,

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
GenBuhari: ^ you are still sidestepping the question as to whether you are black or not.

You are also trying to be mischievous by address only parts of my post and not others which you have no answer for.

You are also trying to confuse things, if are saying that Mugabe never banned the use of foreign currency for purchases in Zimbabwe, then you know less than you think about Zimbabwe. Mugabe made that ruling before he decided to adopt the US Dollar. Besides the point is that these policy were likely contrary to advice of IMF and World Bank.

You are really clueless and confused.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
A person who cannot even confirm whether he is black or not is calling other people names?

Surely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

justwise:

You are really clueless and confused.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by justwise(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2012
GenBuhari: A person who cannot even confirm whether he is black or not is calling other people names?

Surely a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Your emphases on skin colour is sickening, what difference does it make if one is black or white Nigerian?

Primitive attitude like your makes it even harder for anybody to have an open minded argument about any subject.

Keep asking for my skin colour, i will let you run around with that.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2012
^
It would be truely baffling if you were indeed black and constantly against pro-black leaders and by implication at least defending white racists and their policies.

It is either you are a white person or you have a serious case of "house slave" syndrome.

either way I pity you.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2012
You seem to know nothing of the area. The only 2 currencies used in zim. The US dollar and SA rand.

Zim is not a african hero. He made is country depended on foreign aid. where SA need no out side help.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
^I know enough to know that Mugabe is a hero!
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
GenBuhari: ^I know enough to know that Mugabe is a hero!

How so. Let's see what he did.

He won his civil war with critical support from the west.

Ruled for a few years all was well.

Took productive farmland and gave it to people with no skills. Ruining his country.

Got him self in debt to western controlled global banking institutions.
Turned his country in to a Chinese puppet state.

So to sum it up. Put in power by the west, destroyed economy, and be came a foreign powers lap dog. If you think that is a African hero you must go to a head doctor.
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
I know you are white and it is eating you up that an African leader has the courage to defy the western nations and prosper!
Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by andrewza: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2012
GenBuhari: I know you are white and it is eating you up that an African leader has the courage to defy the western nations and prosper!

I care nothing for the western world. They betrayed us a left us to die. We went in to Angola on behalf of America who then left and removed all aid when it was no longer politically correct to be there.

The CIA gave south africa the location of nelson. Then later demanded his release.

There are many more betrayals committed by the west. So no it dose not bother me he is defying the west.

Has for prosper. What drugs are you on because the must be good.

1 Like

Re: Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't) by RSA(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2012
Mandela ruled South Africa for 5 years,and his main task was to reconcile the country.The country was on the verge of a civil war.Zulus and Xhosas,blacks and whites were at the crossroad.Mandela defused this tension,that is why he is a hero to some.Mandela's mission was to make peace and allow freedom for all to exist in South Africa.

On the other hand,Mugabe ruled Zimbabwe for 32 years,and for 20 years he was a very good friends with the west,he tried to do Ethnic cleansing OF Ndebele people,the west turned blind eye to this.

And it is only when his own people who where not happy with his leadership tried to tople him that he changed his direction.Personally I think Mugabe is not really a pro black leader that we think he is, but he is a dictator who is trying to clinch to power using every trick in the book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments / France issues Maximum Security Alert Amid Imminent (terrorist) attack / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.