Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) (3614 Views)

When You Are Tired Of Driving The Car And Its Time For The Car To Drive You. Pic / Female Bashing ~ / Male Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2006
Hey y'all, I got this in my email and thought i should share. Dunno if it should be under jokes section, but chatterbox seems to be close. lol

Q: What is the difference between men and puppies?
A: Puppies grow up.

Q: Why do men always have a stupid look on their faces?
A: Because they are,

Q: What do men have in common with ceramic tiles?
A: Fix them properly once and you can walk all over them forever.

Q: If you drop a man and a brick out of a plane, which one would hit the ground first?
A: Who cares??,

Q: What did God say after he created man?
A: I can do better than this! And then he created woman!!!

Q: What's the difference between an intelligent man and a UFO?
A: I don't know, never seen either.

Q: What are two reasons why men don't mind their own business?
A: i) no mind ii) no business

Q: Why did Moses wander in the desert for 40 years?
A: Because even back then men wouldn't ask for directions.

Q: What is the difference between men and pigs?
A: Pigs don't turn into men when they drink,

Q: What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying?
A: The same urge that makes dogs chase vehicles they have no intention of driving.

Q: What do you do with a man who thinks he's God's gift?
A: Exchange him!!

Q: Why do men like smart women?
A: Opposites attract.

----------------------------------------------------------

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"
"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"
He yelled back, “University of Oklahoma."

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world." The woman replies, "I'll miss you, "

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"
"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight? She said - That's a good idea, you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumour!

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good that each one of them could have one wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband.

Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands.
The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger, Whoosh, immediately he turned ninety!!! Gotta love that fairy!

A PRAYER,

Dear Lord,
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
Love to forgive him;
And Patience for his moods.

Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll beat him to death.
AMEN

Q: Why do little boys whine?
A: They are practicing to be men.

Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
A: Trustworthy.

Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.

Q: Why do female black widow spiders kill their males after mating?
A: To stop the snoring before it starts.

Q: What is the difference between men and women?
A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"

Send this to the bright, funny women you know and make their day! And send this to five bright men who have enough sense of humor to take it!
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by vichel(m): 1:33am On Mar 30, 2006
Hehehe u ain't got jokes. but hey like em, it's good to know that u think of men this much
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Dojo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
angry angry angry
Watch out because I will surely retaliate on behalf of the guys!
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by ioday(f): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2006
hooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A round of applause to Hot-angel for the sole describing and truthful words. It just describe and fit THEM to the T in capital letters

WOMAN = WHO-MAN
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by whiteroses(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin some people would find it mean though but who cares grin grin grin it's a joke anyway
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by micklplus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2006
angry this women self !
it made me laugh sha because it was a joke and nice one at that angry
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Rhodalyn(f): 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2006
thats a real good and funny one girl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that means men are such lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by dm(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hmmmmm, made me chuckle shaa oo, I guess the ladies are having a fun-filled and hilarious tyme, wink
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by hotangel2(f): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2006
Look at them, hehehehe, sorry guys. tongue
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by dm(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2006
Okay, hot-angel, bring it on tongue
We dudes are up to it angry angry angry

wink
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by theORAKU(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
nice one.
grin grin
but u aint heard the last of the men.
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by diddy4(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2006
Hi all, am new here. i gotta hand it to you girl, that was a good one. cheesy grin wink
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Dvampire(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2006
yeah right :p

Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by oge4real(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2006
na wao,hot angel remember;BE SUBMISSIVE 2 MEN COS GOD CREATED THEM IN HIS OWN IMAGE.
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by yetimama(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2006
wao dat waz really hot- love it wink
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Gkings(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2006
that's not too bad, but men definitely have some good sides that you will need somewhere along the line.lets pray for men
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Anderso(m): 4:13am On Sep 29, 2006
Hot angel wait to hear frm d guys
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by geevibe(f): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2006
way to go girlfriend!!! u really were TIGHT!!! and da BOMB!!! cool need i say more! just keep giving it to them like its HOT!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by EmemJU(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2006
Hahaha. Good one.
A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need, a man wants every woman to satisfy his ONE need. Lol
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by yahoo2(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
Ladies abuse men till eternity if you want. the truth is you still can not live without them tongue tongue angry
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by dabby(f): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2006
hahaha
that was tight. grin grin
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by biyibabe(f): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2006
U ROCK GIRL.U REALLY GAVE IT 2 THEM HOT&SPICY, , grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by popsonj(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2006
Guyz! what do you say? She got us right tongue tongue tongue
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Alexos(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2006
why do women try to run us down?
Because we are better wink cheesy cool. They also want to be as good as us. grin grin grin

Afterall, Out of the man came the woman

and hey! Popsonj, she got you, not us. Don't categorise us. We are MEN, NOT men.

and hey girls!, don't try so hard, we are the first and still the best.
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by LOVE4(f): 4:31am On Oct 01, 2006
@hotangel
good one,very good one smiley
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Tmoni(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2006
we were going to have a very nice time on earth until god decided to throw out the temptations in heaven and branded them WOE onto MAN= WOMAN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Chiori(m): 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2006
Remember that your father is not a woman but a man.
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Chiori(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2006
Amd moreover, devil get junior brother where woman dey.
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Oracle(m): 1:53am On Oct 03, 2006
Hot angel angry you better watch your mouth before you loose it. And watch your fingers too, control them in typing
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by iice(f): 1:59am On Oct 03, 2006
Ahahahahahaha i have read these before but they still funny esp the ironing board and fart part grin grin
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by Christino(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2006
LoL, LMFAO! grin
Re: Time For Some Male Bashing (For A Change) by dabby(f): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
You guys shouldn't take it so much to heart. It was just a joke but the fact that its true just makes it funnier.

tight joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Studio? / What's The Craziest Joke You'v Ever Heard? / Pop Up Ads Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.