Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Yekini: A Lesson For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yekini: A Lesson For All (1723 Views)

He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures / The Evolutionary Basis For Morality (A Lesson For Christians) / Da Vinci Code: A Lesson To Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yekini: A Lesson For All by ProPastorChris(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2012
the demise of nigeria's highest and most prolific scorer rasheed yekini is quite painful and has left us with many lessons to learn.

after quiting active football, yekini did some unusual things that many nigerians see as strange therefore tagged him crazy.

yekini was not crazy only that he was used to giving out to so many people that they thought he had lost his mind even though he had marital challenge.

yekini was a selfless giver who never believed that money should be hoarded but distributed to people that needed them.

yekini refused to increase his house rent, he gave football kits to many kids, he was quiet but a great giver.

i wish he became born again before he died.

adieu yeking!!!
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2012
ProPastorChris:

that wish of yours = farewell to hell. if you want to say it, just say it, yekini farewell to hell.mtcheweeeess na you holy pass
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2012
@ OP
yeah he was a great giver but i hope his giving will make way for him sha.
we will miss him.

@dilluminati
that wish of yours = farewell to hell. if you want to say it, just say it, yekini farewell to hell.mtcheweeeess na you holy pass
are you afraid of going to hell? or do you think you might end up there one day? better take care of it before you finally regret it.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by buzugee(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2012
yekini aint going to no hell. he will reincarnate into heaven.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: @ OP

are you afraid of going to hell? or do you think you might end up there one day? better take care of it before you finally regret it.

i'm not afraid of the grave coz i'll lie there someday. thats what i think hell is, the grave.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 11, 2012
ProPastorChris: i wish he became born again before he died.

adieu yeking!!!
I wish you a get a brain before you die..
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2012
@ muskeeto
I wish you a get a brain before you die..
and this is the best your borrowed brain could give you? what a wasted life you are living, get a life dude.

@ dilluminati
i'm not afraid of the grave coz i'll lie there someday. thats what i think hell is, the grave.
did you say you think? you better know instead of thinking!!!
do not wait until you get there before you start regretting it. hell is grave...mscheeewww what a blind gal.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: @ muskeeto

and this is the best your borrowed brain could give you? what a wasted life you are living, get a life dude.
hOmopastor... half brain is better than worm..
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by buzugee(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2012
actually she is right. hell is grave. hell is also a condition on earth and heaven is on earth. MATTHEW 11 VS 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by buzugee(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2012
musKeeto:
hOmopastor... half brain is better than worm..
grin grin
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2012
@ buzugee
what are you talking about? of what relevance is the scripture you quoted?

or are you a jehovah wickedness witness?
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by buzugee(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: @ buzugee
what are you talking about? of what relevance is the scripture you quoted?

or are you a jehovah wickedness witness?
no suh, i aint no jehovah wickedness. the relevance of the scripture is to tell you that you need to go to your shelf, and pick up that dusty book that has the word B-I-B-L-E on it. blow the dust off of it and refresh your memory wink
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by ijawkid(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2012
@omopastor...

Where is d location of ur hell fire
Where is it located??

In ur head or in nigeria

Whereeeeeeeeee?

Dilluminati is 100 percent right...

Grave is what it is....

And mind u not only born agains will enjoy Gods kingdom....

There r many righteous 1's who are and will not be born agains that will enjoy Gods kingdom...

Number 1:::::ABEL.....
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by buzugee(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2012
ijawkid: @omopastor...

Where is d location of ur hell fire
Where is it located??

In ur head or in nigeria

Whereeeeeeeeee?

Dilluminati is 100 percent right...

Grave is what it is....

And mind u not only born agains will enjoy Gods kingdom....

There r many righteous 1's who are and will not be born agains that will enjoy Gods kingdom...

Number 1:::::ABEL.....

you right.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2012
@ ijawkid
where is your spirit located?
i was not informed that you have been employed to collate names of heaven goers grin grin grin
the devil has long stopped whispering into your ears but he now shouts into your ears.
sorry for you sha
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by logicboy: 4:39pm On May 11, 2012
ProPastorChris:

adieu yeking!!!

Lol....this how you christians make fools of yourselves. Using somebody's death to engage in scaremongering about hell is plain silly.

Are you god? How do you know where he will end up? Self-righteous douch£bag

Shame on you for using someone's death to push your christian propaganda
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 5:27pm On May 11, 2012
@logicboy
as your name depicts, you are just a boy so what do you understand?

go play outside with your kiddy friends.

leave serious matters for the mature.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Jenwitemi(m): 5:35pm On May 11, 2012
You started your post well but spoilt is all with the typical christian hypocrisy. Isn't giving and being selfless a great sign of having been "born again"? What can the so-called born again christians do better than what Yekini did? cool
ProPastorChris:

adieu yeking!!!
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2012
@ jenwitemi
the post was meant to teach our so called christians some lessons from yekini's lifestyle.

learn from this guy and stop blabbing about what you cannot change.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Jenwitemi(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2012
I don't need to learn that lesson, dude. I already know that the good works of your hand is far greater than anything your christian dogma could ever have taught your christian soul. I don't need the lesson but you and your other christian brethren do. Your last statement of Yekini not being a born again confirms that.
OmoPastor: @ jenwitemi
the post was meant to teach our so called christians some lessons from yekini's lifestyle.

learn from this guy and stop blabbing about what you cannot change.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by logicboy: 5:53pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: @logicboy
as your name depicts, you are just a boy so what do you understand?

go play outside with your kiddy friends.

leave serious matters for the mature.

And Charly boy is just a boy.

Everyone is bashing for patronizing Yekinis death. How does it feel to be foolish?
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2012
@ logicboy
And Charly boy is just a boy.
and now you are charly boy? for your info, he is an old man trying to be boyish cheesy

stop being pathetic, many comments you post are always against the post concealing the real message especially if it concerns being born again.
get a real life dude.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2012
OmoPastor: @ logicboy

and now you are charly boy? for your info, he is an old man trying to be boyish cheesy

stop being pathetic, many comments you post are always against the post concealing the real message especially if it concerns being born again.
get a real life dude.
hOmoPastor, i think you're the one who needs a life. The original post doesn't even belong to you. Or is it ProPastorChris your second nl id...
Why not go study the Bible, maybe you'd be able to accomplish half of what Yekini did in his life..
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2012
@ muskeeto
hOmoPastor, i think you're the one who needs a life. The original post doesn't even belong to you.
neither yours so buzz off.

Or is it ProPastorChris your second nl id...
maybe you are unconsciously exposing yourself tongue

Why not go study the Bible, maybe you'd be able to accomplish half of what Yekini did in his life..
see where your failure lies? never measure your success in life by looking at what others have achieved, be yourself and just do your own thing.

get a life dude and stop making excuses.
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by logicboy: 7:27pm On May 11, 2012

get a real life dude.

Omopastor, reread this thread and look at how your own christian brothers turn against you
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2012
@ logicboy
Omopastor, reread this thread and look at how your own christian brothers turn against you
even at my christian brothers disagreeing with me, i think i prefer to take my chances with that rather than pitch with a bunch of atheists.

never make the mistake of comparing my disagreeing brother to an atheist angry
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 11, 2012
hOmoPastor: @ muskeeto

neither yours so buzz off.
Ah.. sorry Nl gateman..

hOmoPastor:
maybe you are unconsciously exposing yourself :
Sorry, no homo...

hOmoPastor:
see where your failure lies? never measure your success in life by looking at what others have achieved, be yourself and just do your own thing.
get a life dude and stop making excuses.
Proof you're just here to troll. Go on, great servant of the MOst High God, and may your trolling win more souls to Christ..
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by logicboy: 8:03pm On May 11, 2012

even at my christian brothers disagreeing with me, i think i prefer to take my chances with that rather than pitch with a bunch of atheists.

never make the mistake of comparing my disagreeing brother to an atheist angry

What is wrong with atheists? angry
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2012
@ logicboy
What is wrong with atheists?
what is not wrong with atheists?
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by logicboy: 8:32pm On May 11, 2012

what is not wrong with atheists?

-Most peaceful countries in the world are atheistic
-Not going to come to your house to disturb you with bible quotes and preaching
-Not going to ask you to pay tithes
-Not going to bomb arbotion clinics and kill abortion doctors
-Not going to oyedepo-slap young girls
-Not going to do good just because God said so.
-Most of the products you use come from very atheistic countries Japan (64% atheist), South Korea (50% atheist) and China (60%)

It baffles me when christians say they dont trust atheists as if atheists are evil. Any country with a lot of atheists always prosper. Check it out

Who are you to complain about atheists?
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by OmoPastor(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2012
@ logicboy
you forgot to add that
not going to tell you that your final destination is hell
not going to tell you that confusion becomes your lifestyle
not going to tell you that they are afraid to die
not going to tell you that they do not know what they are doing.
not going to tell you that they made all sorts of things that can destroy the world

i am not complaining about atheists but i think they are just deceiving themselves chasing shadows.

who are you to challenge me?
Re: Yekini: A Lesson For All by logicboy: 9:12pm On May 11, 2012
you forgot to add that
not going to tell you that your final destination is hell
not going to tell you that confusion becomes your lifestyle
not going to tell you that they are afraid to die
not going to tell you that they do not know what they are doing.
not going to tell you that they made all sorts of things that can destroy the world

i am not complaining about atheists but i think they are just deceiving themselves chasing shadows.

who are you to challenge me?

Hell doesnt exist. If I told you to describe hell, you wouldnt be able to.

You say atheists are chasing shadows but ironically, you're the one believing in an imaginary god in the sky.

Plase tell me, if you were the Nigerian ambassador to Japan, would you answer yes to the question on live TV that; "as a christian, do you believe that 64% of Japanese people who are atheist will go to hell"?

Tell me, which hell is worse, the muslim hell or the jewish hell or the christian hell? Which one? Ans- all of them are imaginary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ageing, Regenerative Medicine And The Purpose Of Life / Should Pastors Get Involved In Politics?? / Any Difference Between An Altar And A Stage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.