Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) (13260 Views)

When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / ''im A Virgin' Says Keketu / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by sigba(f): 3:14pm On May 11, 2012
Lol, saw this and thought it cool to share it on NL.

70-year-old virgin Pam Shaw says she is ready for love.
The 2005 film "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," grossed nearly $200 million worldwide based on the premise of a man who went without sex into midlife. But one real-life woman has managed to stay a virgin up to her 70th birthday .
That could be about to change. "Now's the time. I'm ready to takethe plunge for the right bloke," Pam Shaw tells the Sun."My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."
Shaw says she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and has beentoo busy with her career as a cabaret dance to settle down. "I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man," she said. "You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins."
According to worldwide statistics,the average person retains his or her virginity until 17.3 years of age . A 2010 Yahoo! reader survey found similar numbers, with readers giving an average age of 17.5 before having sex for the first time.

The paper notes that despite her voluntary lifelong abstinence, Shaw goes by the stage name"The Sexational Pam," and once fraternized with male sex symbolslike "It's Not Unusual" singer Tom Jones and James Bond actor Roger Moore.

"Tom Jones was very good looking and we used to chat occasionally before I went on stage as the opening act," she said. "In the late 60s we performed together. There was only a curtain separating our dressing areas."
Shaw says she lived with her mother until she passed away at the age of 97 in 1995. Ironically, Shaw says men have often made incorrect assumptions about her sex life, or lack thereof, because ofher career in the entertainment industry.
"I've never really been intimate with a man, just a bit of kissing. I had a sexy stage name and dressed sexy but that was all for my career," she said.

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Chimezie198(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2012
This sigba of a thing u too wicked! If love reach this level, i don love finish i swaar!
I dont lyk taking risk!
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by elliottibanga(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2012
The end of the world is near! grin

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by newshubngcom(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2012
LIFE CAN START AT 70YRS TOO - @NewsHubng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by sigba(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2012
Chimezie198: This sigba of a thing u too wicked! If love reach this level, i don love finish i swaar!
I dont lyk taking risk!
lol. Love is blind na. grin
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by sigba(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2012
elliottibanga: The end of the world is near! grin
Wonders, they say, shall never end.
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Chimezie198(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2012
sigba:
lol. Love is blind na. grin
Ehyyyyy? Ok oO. Na u talk!
I no follow
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by cynthiafred67(f): 12:21am On May 12, 2012
shocked shocked na wah oh the end is near indeed...
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by sigba(f): 4:48am On May 12, 2012
cynthiafred67: shocked shocked na wah oh the end is near indeed...
It's an odd world.
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 12, 2012
HOT MAMAA!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Virgin tho? nah! grin

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by vizion: 11:55am On May 16, 2012
sigba: Lol, saw this and thought it cool to share it on NL.

70-year-old virgin Pam Shaw says she is ready for love.
The 2005 film "The 40-Year-Old Virgin," grossed nearly $200 million worldwide based on the premise of a man who went without sex into midlife. But one real-life woman has managed to stay a virgin up to her 70th birthday .
That could be about to change. "Now's the time. I'm ready to takethe plunge for the right bloke," Pam Shaw tells the Sun.[size=14pt]"My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."[/size]
Shaw says she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and has beentoo busy with her career as a cabaret dance to settle down. "I feel I am ready to give marriage a go and maybe go to bed with a man," she said. "You are never too old for anything. Just look at Joan Collins."
According to worldwide statistics,the average person retains his or her virginity until 17.3 years of age . A 2010 Yahoo! reader survey found similar numbers, with readers giving an average age of 17.5 before having sex for the first time.

The paper notes that despite her voluntary lifelong abstinence, Shaw goes by the stage name"The Sexational Pam," and once fraternized with male sex symbolslike "It's Not Unusual" singer Tom Jones and James Bond actor Roger Moore.

"Tom Jones was very good looking and we used to chat occasionally before I went on stage as the opening act," she said. "In the late 60s we performed together. There was only a curtain separating our dressing areas."
Shaw says she lived with her mother until she passed away at the age of 97 in 1995. Ironically, Shaw says men have often made incorrect assumptions about her sex life, or lack thereof, because ofher career in the entertainment industry.
"I've never really been intimate with a man, just a bit of kissing. I had a sexy stage name and dressed sexy but that was all for my career," she said.

I guess thats why shes not hooked a man all this while grin grin grin

Ladies beware cool tongue !!!

MzD@rkSkin:
HOT MAMAA!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Virgin tho? nah! grin

thot she had some lovely legs, then realised shes wearing socks. damn
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by thompson1510(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2012
Dis kinda tin no fit happen 4 naija. Even a yr old baby don dey taste dis tin smal smal let alone a 70YR OLD MDFKIN WOMAN. Mayb i'll rewind my life and stay a virgin til 80yrs. So dat if i wanna phuck, i'll ask d lady whr to insert my lund. Mtchewww...
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 22, 2012
thompson1510: Dis kinda tin no fit happen 4 naija. Even a yr old baby don dey taste dis tin smal smal let alone a 70YR OLD MDFKIN WOMAN. Mayb i'll rewind my life and stay a virgin til 80yrs. So dat if i wanna phuck, i'll ask d lady whr to insert my lund. Mtchewww...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
paedophile alert!
mods, track his IP

1 Like

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by sigba(f): 3:57pm On May 22, 2012
careytommy:
paedophile alert!
mods, track his IP
Lol.
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by thompson1510(m): 5:09am On May 24, 2012
careytommy:
paedophile alert!
mods, track his IP
lmao
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 5:24am On May 24, 2012
Nyama old woman sad

70 years old? When all the thing under her yansh don rotten and become like water-water Choi!! I can't even imagine her body odor; like 70 year old okporoko. sad

Make she come naija. The queue of suitors will be 3miles long. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by sigba(f): 3:02pm On May 24, 2012
pDude: Nyama old woman sad

70 years old? When all the thing under her yansh don rotten and become like water-water Choi!! I can't even imagine her body odor; like 70 year old okporoko. sad

Hehehe Na fresh blood una need abi?grin grin grin
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by tashanja(m): 4:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Abeg, at 70yrs, wetin dem go find from under there if no be cobwebs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Flygerian1(m): 5:02am On Feb 19, 2013
pDude: Nyama old woman sad

Body odor?

Omo, no b all old women no dey take care of dier skin o! So, mind ur talk.
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Popowaa: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2013
Lmao
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by diarra94(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2013
Funny enof, some guyx would still want that tight p*ssy (well i dont know if its still tight).
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by freecocoa(f): 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wtf? shocked

Is she sure she's really a virgin? Why wait so long? Ha!
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
What do i say here?

Shes unwell. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Vivly(f): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Subscribing
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
To solve schrodinger equation will be more easier than to phuck this one.

You go need 2 big jar of vaseline.
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
Why are ppl getting more confused everyday?
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 20, 2013
70 year virgin! WTF,Wat I am thinking of is how to clear all the cubwebs there before striking lipsrsealed
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by pleep(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2013
She probably did all sorts of lesbian stuff.
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by kelkoms(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2013
i am intereted in her send her my number so we can connect.....08091800399
Re: 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) by 2blunt: 2:39am On Feb 20, 2013
kelkoms: [size=25pt]i am intereted in he[/size]r send her my number so we can connect.....08091800399

cos dey don write money on top, u r interested abi? see ur dry face, abeg na who put up dis kind story, u try, this woman wey be like empire babe, abeg make she park well make boys see beta blood, this kind na infection even with condom grin cheesy tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) / Nick The House Help (18+) / "I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.