Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Unijos Pre Degree Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Pre Degree Form (1707 Views)

University Of Jos (UNIJOS) Pre-degree/ Direct Entry/ Post Utme Form 2015 Is On / UNIJOS Pre-degree Admission Form Is Out – 2015/2016 / UNIJOS Admission List Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Pre Degree Form by free2talk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
nawa oooooooooooo 4 dis naija.hey addmission no be small tin oh.i wan may person tell me wen jos pre degree form go out/
Re: Unijos Pre Degree Form by Joge(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2007
Hello Nairalander,
I cant afford not browsing through this great website each time I come online of the update and upgrade information post I cant afford to ignore that always come accross.And secondly,I want to say bravo to the great guys and babes over there that had always been a typical contributor to the website,God bless you all.
Please I want somebody to help me out with a liitle but aching problem I have.My results are ok but I had problem with my Chemistry-D7-so for this reason,my admission processing so far from 2005 had always proved abortive,Though many people had been helping me with advices but I am yet to know thebest of them,Somebody said I can go for eastern or northern school,some people say I can go for PCE,Some says I can choose less lucrative course and many others,pls,I know there are many people over there who are ready to help,I can be reached through the number 07031262179 or chat with me on megajoe4show@yahoo.com or send me mails on boyejoe007@yahoo.com or omnijoeself@yahoo.com or adeboyejoseph4christ@yahoo.com,Thanks and God bless you as you help me.
Re: Unijos Pre Degree Form by Joge(m): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hello Nairalander,
I cant afford not browsing through this great website each time I come online of the update and upgrade information post I cant afford to ignore that always come accross.And secondly,I want to say bravo to the great guys and babes over there that had always been a typical contributor to the website,God bless you all.
Please I want somebody to help me out with a liitle but aching problem I have.My results are ok but I had problem with my Chemistry-D7-so for this reason,my admission processing so far from 2005 had always proved abortive,Though many people had been helping me with advices but I am yet to know thebest of them,Somebody said I can go for eastern or northern school,some people say I can go for PCE,Some says I can choose less lucrative course and many others,pls,I know there are many people over there who are ready to help,I can be reached through the number 07031262179 or chat with me on megajoe4show@yahoo.com or send me mails on boyejoe007@yahoo.com or omnijoeself@yahoo.com or adeboyejoseph4christ@yahoo.com,Thanks and God bless you as you help me.
Re: Unijos Pre Degree Form by Jeepi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
ADMISSION INTO PART-TIME DEGREE
PROGRAMMES FOR 2013/2014 | University
of Benin http://uniben.edu/news/
admission-part-time-degree-
programmes-20132014 u can call me on
080-239-59241

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddies In Nigeria's Higher Institutions: How Bad? / Pfl Nigeria Uk Education Exhibition / Unibuja Pume 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.