Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart (25128 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD / NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 2:22pm On May 12, 2012
dadaic:

You think no one cares, i laugh at you...Do you know how much one will pay for a timbaland/swizz beatz, if d'banj should try 3 single, produced by timbaland, trust me, he would wreck for the rest of his life, you mention madonna, i laugh at you young man, i laugh at you. understanding one's line of music is something you should have learnt from a time being, madonna has a line, d'banj doesn't, he was working with legend the other time, legend was pissed, do your research young man, and don't think the music industry is a joke, the fact we like rubbish over here in this country, doesn't mean he will sell over there, as far as i am concerned, don j produced that, now, lets wait for a single of dbanj and conclude.
so are u saying don jazzy is producing trash to since dbanj is singing trash? sad
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 2:25pm On May 12, 2012
ritux: all i know is that oliver twist rocks in clubs here in the UK and people are begining to know Dbanj and not who produced the song.

Dbanj or Jazzy or i care is that naija songs are slamming in UK clubs same with chop my money and oleku which I am happy about. The other day I was in a saloon cutting my hair and Oliver Twist was played on the TV. I was surprised to see a white guy ryming the song.
now thats what am talking abt.... Heheheheheh
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 2:49pm On May 12, 2012
baby-boy:

dont make me laugh, how much would Timberland charge for a track? Wyclef charges around $250,000 to produce a song (knowing that they paid Kanye $3m to use his label, and they are thousands of producers in England let alone Europe not to talk of the US! that charges $100 an hour! I would say it again Producers get paid to do a job, they dont own the music. Who produced Madonna's first album ? No one cares, Snoop Dog has moved from Dr Dre, to Timberland, Suge Knight and Phirrel his music still sells Mary J went from P Diddy to Rodney Jenkins still sells.... If you think that Dbanj would flop because he left Don J, then your hater of his success
correct... Tell him abeg.. No one cares who produces d song.. We only care abt the quality of d song produced and the artist that brought out the best in that song... The pdidy, timbaland, john legend of this world made it on stage not in studio... Only quincy jones i really give kudos too.... Its only in nigeria a producer want to be more famous than the artist they produce.. The likes of keke and d1, samklef and don jazzy etc all enjoyed the fame of the artist they produce... Thats why u hear them put their names on every song they produce which u will neva see or hear a foreign producer doing sumtin like that...
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by amosy007: 2:57pm On May 12, 2012
edwrad50: And wat da f***k is UK urban and Dance chart Is this a music chart that's recognised worldwide huh?.... Look Nigerian music is crap. None has ever made it to the Bill board top 100 or 106&park Top 10.... And also who d f***k is D'Banj? Can D'banj take a tour to japan and fans chase his tour bus or can he take a tour to Detroit, NY, ATL, and fans wait at d airport to get an autograph or can D'banj take a tour to Australia and Fans shout his name... Look you're an artist when u have fans worldwide and not just in Nigeria. Dude is wack. Infact nigerian music has a very long way to go. D'banj has no fans in other continents. His only fans are nigerians who r in d uk or those few nigerians abroad in other countries. Asked a black american who's upcoming about D'banj and he was like "who?". Look we need to recognise real when we see real!! We all watch d likes of rick ross, common, rihanna and other artist take a tour to non-english speaking countries and they get tons of people waiting at d airport to welcome them.. Can D'banj get such hospitality? I don't listen to crap lame music! Upgrade ur status then I'lll roll with you!
dude he is just getting started.. Rome is not built in a day.. MJ didnt become world famous in a day.. Leave ur hating... Encourage the guy... Atleast its good to know that we have people that can still represent at world stage despite the fact that nigeria has being labelled corrupt nation by the stupiid western media... Thanks
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by kpakpaNwaabia: 3:16pm On May 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Na so ibo people come despise dbanj ? Bunch of sicktards !
My dear, the best way to be happy in life, is not to exhibit petty hatred against fellow human beings. Development and progress hav continued to elude us because of anti human atitude like de one u just displayed here. Views on Social networks are not for sectional jingoists like u, so u either change, or exit ur self frm dis forum. Dbanj has never told u dat Igbo people despised him, he has always declared de Love igbo people hav for him, and am sure de love will remain there despite de rantings of uninformed characters like u. For ur info, Dbanj's Manager, Media Aid, PA, and many other partners as at this moment are all Igbo, so where are u firing frm ?
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by davades(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2012
cameronese: So...?

U wan knw?...e ti ri nkan kan
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by victorazy(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2012
Wat shall it profit a man to gain d whole world an loose his soul?
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by maigida231(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2012
congrats dbanj,i gat a confession dbanji is makin it and don jazzy is losin it,don jazzy rili spoil is song witout my heart,wit his crackin n roarin voice,if waz african micheal jackson(dbanji) culd hav kill the song to number 1hit in billboard chart

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by ibrowisky(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2012
guy not too bad, i donteven know maybe the guy is now a illuminati lipsrsealed guy not too bad, i donteven know maybe the guy is now a illuminati
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Mben(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2012
Guys.....i just checked out both the Urban & the Dance charts (under MTV) and i did not see D'Banj's name o! So where did did this one arise from.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by agiboma(f): 8:49pm On May 12, 2012
Yeahhh dbanj i love the song
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by papatosibe: 9:21pm On May 12, 2012
agiboma: Yeahhh dbanj i love the song

But I love your p/u/n//y more grin
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Sylverbox(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2012
I doubt its 2ru but if it is den dis is surely a BAPHOMET thing! Where was UK chat wen d song made its poor rounds on 9ja radios? Jst cos they rule d music industry, they really cnt tell us what 2 like u knw?
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by grafikii: 10:14pm On May 12, 2012
Did anyone mention MTV
Abagworo: No 16 on MTV
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by ringi82(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2012
vokal_guy:

How does it smell like? Just cus someone is #1 in a particular genre means he is up for a grammy?
i
ln that genre maybe
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by latino1: 12:01am On May 13, 2012
this news is soooo fake....

can't even see dbanji anywhere at top ten... see the link below

http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/charts/official-uk-urban-chart
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Carlmax(m): 3:43am On May 13, 2012
Can't find d'banj name on the chart list... Abeg stop dressing him on borrowed robes...
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by brabus(m): 4:54am On May 13, 2012
9ja producers and attention - na wa o!

I still can't understand the role of a Don Jazzy in the remix video of Mr. Endowed featuring Snoop Dogg. The same thing still happens in the Mavin cover, producer in the center stage.

Whether on UK Chart or not, Oliver Twist by D'banj, remixed by Grammy Award winner, Estelle is a hit and hotter than any other releases by D'banj.

Nice one @iamdbanj, you are really endowed!
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 8:31am On May 13, 2012
Is name is not on the top ten pls stop posting fake news
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by lagcity(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2012
victorazy: Wat shall it profit a man to gain d whole world an loose his soul?

it profits me a whole lot oooo, my brother. i lost my soul a long time ago and i am not looking for it. grin when i had a soul, i used to be afraid of hell fire, even to look at fyne babe nyash for street, na fear fear i go dey fear. but now? chei! omo no try me ooo. i no dey fear hell fire no more. HALELUYAH! that's my sweet testimony.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Mmiriariugwu: 10:19am On May 13, 2012
Mahatma Ghandi: Sometimes I wonder what people base their analysis on. Is OLIVER TWIST not a product of MO hits,abi na kanye produce am? We wait till he releases a single or an album that has no don jazzy link,then we can start appreciating d'banj's creativity and talent,right now he hasn't proven anything yet,just my opinion though
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Abagworo(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2012
Moved up a bit today

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 11:00am On May 13, 2012
Carlmax: Can't find d'banj name on the chart list... Abeg stop dressing him on borrowed robes...

. . .especially when such borrowed robes are laughably over-sized and have no chance of ever fitting.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by ajaniade1: 2:59pm On May 13, 2012
Anu E LO SE MI TI MO FI BA E DA MO RAN
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by ejunkie(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2012
ejunkie: Here are the links to all the UK charts

- http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/charts/official-uk-top-40-singles-chart
- http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/charts/official-uk-dance-chart

- http://www.officialcharts.com/dance-charts/

No mention of Dbanj.....hmmmmmm

It will chat in top 10 next week. Check their daily chats here and vote D banj for next week. the song was just released this week. He is on no7 today and no16 this week..

http://www.mtv.co.uk/channels/mtv-base/chart

http://www.mtv.co.uk/music/charts/this-weeks-top-20

Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On May 13, 2012
People seem to be checking out MTV instead of MTV Base. D Banj cannot be no! until that Rudimental fades away, That song is a classic.
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by queensmith: 2:20am On May 14, 2012
maybe if they re release it and remove dbanj! eurgh the guy is harnnoying!

but the beat is SIC!
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by Nobody: 11:18am On May 14, 2012
lagcity:

it profits me a whole lot oooo, my brother. i lost my soul a long time ago and i am not looking for it. grin when i had a soul, i used to be afraid of hell fire, even to look at fyne babe nyash for street, na fear fear i go dey fear. but now? chei! omo no try me ooo. i no dey fear hell fire no more. HALELUYAH! that's my sweet testimony.

hahahahahaha u got mouth

what will it profit a man that gain nothing and at the end of the day looses his soul
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by EkwyOmalicha: 11:34am On May 14, 2012
bandiejay:

DONJAZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

grin
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by EkwyOmalicha: 11:48am On May 14, 2012
pro01: The question is: WHO produced Oliver Twist? HE must be damn good. It's a dance track mind you, with little or no meaningful lyrical content and vocal contribution. . .so it's all down to the production. So again I have to ask: who produced this chart topping hit?

[size=18pt]Don Baba J[/size] grin
Re: Dbanj's Oliver Twist Single Is No1 On UK Urban & Dance Chart by EkwyOmalicha: 11:49am On May 14, 2012
bandiejay:

DONJAZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda "World": Lyrics & Review / Rock Music Is Satanic? / IK Osakioduwa Leaves Rhythm FM After 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.