Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Where Did Things Go Wrong? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Did Things Go Wrong? (679 Views)

Where Did It All Go Wrong ? / Where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths / Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Did Things Go Wrong? by otus4me(m): 4:17am On May 12, 2012
Hello ladies and gentle men, universities in nigeria today has taken a great change which is different from what it used to be.it has come to the notice of many industies and organizations that offer employments to our graduates that those with good grades(first-class, second-class upper) dont perform better when compared to the lower grades.of recent, i discovered that when i graduated from the university, there are some students and friends of mine that everyone in the class know what we worth but unfortunately we the best graduated with second-class lower while the block heads came out with second-class upper. So people, this is my question: where did things go wrong?
Re: Where Did Things Go Wrong? by GboyegaD(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2012
otus4me: Hello ladies and gentle men, universities in nigeria today has taken a great change which is different from what it used to be.it has come to the notice of many industies and organizations that offer employments to our graduates that those with good grades(first-class, second-class upper) dont perform better when compared to the lower grades.of recent, i discovered that when i graduated from the university, there are some students and friends of mine that everyone in the class know what we worth but unfortunately we the best graduated with second-class lower while the block heads came out with second-class upper. So people, this is my question: where did things go wrong?

The bolded portion isn't clear enough perhaps you would love to correct it to help us get a better understanding of the point you are trying to make.

(1) (Reply)

Special Gce Registration Form / Nigerian Emerges First Phd Pharmacy Graduate In 49-year-old UK Varsity / Ogun State Teacher Won US Visa Lottery, Replaces Herself With Her Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.