Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

BB Broadcast Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BB Broadcast Jokes (2375 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BB Broadcast Jokes by mrborn2fuck(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2012
1..JOKE
Teacher: What's wrong?

SULE: Our house is very small. Мe, my mum and my dad all sleep on the same bed. Every night My dad asks if I'm sleeping, I say "No", then he slaps my face and gives me a black eye.

Teacher: Tonight, when ur dad asks, keep dead quiet, don't answer OK?

The following morning SULE' teacher sees him with a severe swelling on his face.

Teacher: My goodness! Why the swelling...?

SULE: Dad asked me again if I was sleeping, I shut up and kept dead still. Then my dad and my mum started moving. Mum was breathing heavily, kicking her legs up and making small noises.

Then My dad asked My mum,

"Are u coming?"

Mum said,

"yes, I am coming, are u coming too?"

Dad answered,

"yes".

They don't usually go anywhere without me, so I said,

"wait for me I'm coming too

2..JOKE
Armed robbers attacked a bus and the robbers said all Arsenal fans move to the left, Man U fans to the right, Chelsea fans to the front and Enyimba to the back. All passengers separated themselves to their various clubs, only one man was alone and the gang leader shouted at him, Which fan you be? The man said Oga I beg no kill me, I be Standing Fan..you see rain

3..JOKE
Little joke of d day!! A woman and her little son always take their bath together,one day d boy noticed d difference in dia genital organs,d boy being curious asked his mum,mum what is d name of dis? Touching his penis,d mother replied,john! That is ur car..he then pointed at dat of his mother and asked mum what is d name of ur own? D mother replied that's my garage.then john asked,mum can I park my car in ur garage? D mother replied C'mon SHUT UP john!!! My garage is meant for ur dad's Long truck.................

(1) (Reply)

I Vex Anytime When. . . / What Makes Opening Piano So Hard? / Wen God Bless You With Large Number Of Family(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.