Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! (1259 Views)

Photos: 20 Bible Memes That Would Make You Laugh Hard / PHOTOS: 12 Shoes That Would Make You Laugh / The Happiest Looking Sweet Potato: Weird Or Good For Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by jokeloaded(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2012
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku and Senator David Mark was on the same plane and Obasanjo looked through his side window and said if i drop one note of N1,000, i would make one person happy, Atiku also looked through his side mirror and said if i drop two notes of N500, i would make two

people happy, David mark also followed and looked at his side mirror and said if i drop five notes of N200, i would make five people happy. Then the pilot driving the plane heard them and said in his mind if i drop three of you, i would make 140,003,542 million Nigerians happy. Who do you think would make nigerians happiest the most?

Please post your comment below.

For more funny joke visit www.jokeloaded..com
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by bright007(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2012
Must u copy my jokes?

Bush pig!
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 12, 2012
Seen dis joke before. Still funny though.
bright007: Must u copy my jokes?

Bush pig!
come on sharraap! Ur joke indeed! undecided Who says d op copied from you?? Were u d one who formed d joke?? undecided Or u want to lie dat u dint also copy and paste it from somewhere??

Bush pig!

grin
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by bright007(f): 2:09pm On May 12, 2012
booqee: Seen dis joke before. Still funny though. come on sharraap! Ur joke indeed! undecided Who says d op copied from you?? Were u d one who formed d joke?? undecided Or u want to lie dat u dint also copy and paste it from somewhere??

Bush pig!

grin
aha!ŵĥŷ are u letting out veins from ur multicoloured face all in å bid to attack me?

Ok....u know wat?I will say...

Sorry to u...bush piglet.
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by mcnepow(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2012
Bush pig!
Bush piglet!
Na here d real yoke dey grin
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by toygod2: 10:59pm On May 12, 2012
D CHOKE is fucking stale,like dry mucous
[s]Bush pig!
Bush piglet!
Na here d real yoke dey [/s]
i tell u
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by DJNANCY: 11:25pm On May 12, 2012
@ joke loaded, bright 007, and booqee, if I drop the three of u, I will make all the nairalanders happy.
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On May 13, 2012
DJ/NANCY:
@ joke loaded, bright 007, and booqee, if I drop the three of u, I will make all the nairalanders happy.
and if i were to drop u, i will make d whole universe happy. Mtcheww..... angry undecided
Re: Who Would Make People The Happiest Most!!!!!!!!!!! by DJNANCY: 10:48am On May 14, 2012
booqee: and if i were to drop u, i will make d whole universe happy. Mtcheww..... angry undecided
@buuqee, u don't need to take this P, ok, I won't drop u, I drop the other two and kiss u to make u happy. Hope that stops our fight?

(1) (Reply)

In Naija? This Is Incredible! / Mumu Woman / Seven Reasons To Get Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.