Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs (2021 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have (2) (3) (4)

I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by seniormallam(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2012
I've try several times to breakup but i'm not finding it easy at all, d love is just too much, i hve many evidence that she's a runs girl, right now i don't know wat to do.
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51pm On May 12, 2012
She only runs ni? Guy stop bin lazy u sef follow am jog every morning na!

Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Dyt(f): 2:05pm On May 12, 2012
^ dey ll both rep naija 4 d national marathon race
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by richy5(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2012
ogbeni...go trap her leg jor
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by seniormallam(m): 3:22pm On May 12, 2012
Hw ar we going to manage all this teenager on nland?

Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 12, 2012
Poster, Ūя̅ condition Is pitiable! u cud be be under a spell u knw!
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by tashanja(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2012
Kpele
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by 190: 1:38am On May 13, 2012
wait till she gets your sorry arse infected!

fo[i]o[/i]l!
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Nobody: 1:47am On May 13, 2012
Jenams: Poster, Ūя̅ condition Is pitiable! u cud be be under a spell u knw!
lolx
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Tundeiab(m): 4:56am On May 13, 2012
I feel you should investigate the issue. If ur suspitions are true, break up with her. Apart from the risk of contacting HIV, she might get pregnant for another guy and push the responsibility to you.
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 13, 2012
Senior mallam,
Why am I not suprised.....
Go and find out who we refer to as mallam in wafi.
And to worsen it ür now the senior one...

Sorry o, join her dey run na....
Bat.
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Skii(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2012
Aboki, you sef dey do runs girl...I pity you, make imam catch you
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by OK2NV3: 10:13pm On May 13, 2012
enjoy your aids
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by scribble: 11:14pm On May 13, 2012
70% of naija babes today dey do runs o

God help us all

abi na to locate polish babe lyk 190
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Samxiulee: 11:25pm On May 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: She only runs ni? Guy stop bin lazy u sef follow am jog every morning na!
u always make my day...... grin grin grin
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by seniormallam(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2012
Wallahi i don hook o
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 14, 2012
if she dey play runs, u sef dey play walk na...
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by seniormallam(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2012
Dan iska, make i dey play walk? LOL
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Killz1(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2012
seniormallam: I've try several times to breakup but i'm not finding it easy at all, d love is just too much, i hve many evidence that she's a runs girl, right now i don't know wat to do.
Kai. Broda, you be real senior ode! As in, your own ode get certificate. The love for a runs girl is too what? Too much?? Which kain mumu be dis? Even person wey invent "love" never mumu like this. Guy wake up, before your mumu go discombobulate your ministry. . . Smh!
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by PrinceDudu(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2012
^^ inshort, dis guy mumu no get expiring date
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Killz1(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2012
^^
O boy see wahala o. . .
Re: I Soo Much Love My Babe But She's Playing Runs by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

Kai. Broda, you be real senior ode! As in, your own ode get certificate. The love for a runs girl is too what? Too much?? Which kain mumu be dis? Even person wey invent "love" never mumu like this. Guy wake up, before your mumu go discombobulate your ministry. . . Smh!

bro, you have to understand the poor fella...imagine this guy was single and possibly miserable for many yrs, then suddenly he gets a babe that brings all the good vibes and sensations in his life, make him feel a million dollar......then he realizes she is a LovePeddler. the choice of being single and miserable again against being with a hoe is NOT an easy choice. lol!

When A Girl Says ''i Don't Hate You'' / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed Or Embarrassed Your Partner At A Public Place? / Closed