Stats: 3,147,976 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? (1586 Views)

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) / I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) / Which Soup Combination Do You Like The Most? (2) (3) (4)

Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by NwaBiafra: 6:28pm On May 12, 2012
I HATE THE CHICKEN HEAD
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by Zilja(f): 12:04am On May 13, 2012
THAT IS JUST NASTY[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by dasparrow: 4:59am On May 18, 2012
I used to like chicken head back in the day but not anymore. I am not used to eating the head of any animal anymore, be it chicken, goat or fish.
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On May 18, 2012
I hate it with passion
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by NwaBiafra: 4:06am On May 21, 2012
Nnennem in the village will pay me to eat the chicken head, i just take the 50 Ngn and buy purewater lol
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by Honeycity(f): 10:32am On May 21, 2012
chicken & fish head i just can not stand.
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by yme1(f): 10:49am On May 21, 2012
Honeycity: chicken & fish head i just can not stand.
Gbam!!
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by Jasiel(f): 8:48pm On May 21, 2012
I've never liked it. Once, when I was younger I used to steal chicken from the soup. So my aunt set a trap for me: she put a small very delicious pot of soup on the cooker and went out: I crept out of my room and tiptoed to the pot and stuck my fingers inside and came across a huge piece of meat...I immediately grabbed it and ran licking and sucking all the way...midway to my room, I slowed down because this particular piece of chicken had an irregular shape. I examined it closely and found it was a chicken head..hair, beak and everything complete...it was as if I saw a ghost...all the hair on my body stood on end...I screamed at the top of my lungs and flew into the kitchen and threw that thing straight back into the pot...needless to say, I never pinched meat from any pot again.

Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2012
There is something about the chicken head that gives me the creeps. From time immemorial, I have the notion that if I eat the chicken head, am gonna wake up with a "comb"
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by aljharem(m): 5:02am On Jun 12, 2012
I can't believe this, LOL

Ok Mr OP I don't like chicken head as well but I would eat it if presented

BTW my favourite buka food is Isi Ewu aka Goat head

I love fish head as well, in fact I eat one less than 2 days ago with the brain etc grin grin grin Nice !!!!

You should try it as well

Fish head contain natural occurring minerals also Omega. Very good for the body.

Goat head is just a delicacy
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by Goldieluks: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2012
tufiakwa.
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
it doesn't have any nutrient that i know. undecided
Re: Who Else Doesn't Like The Chicken Head? by danwo: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2012

Easy Healthy Yam Porridge Made With Tomatoes And Fish / Easy Steps In Preparing Puff Puff / Chivita Premium Is Now Chivita 100%