Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Get A Boost To Your Traffic And Increase Your Position On Google - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get A Boost To Your Traffic And Increase Your Position On Google (671 Views)

Learn How To Blog And Explode Your Traffic And Income NOW!!! / ★★★ Advertise On Google, Facebook And Microsoft, Get Ads Vouchers From N500 ★★★ / ♠♠advertise your website on google -$50 adwords vouchers/coupon available♠♠ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Boost To Your Traffic And Increase Your Position On Google by darkhand: 10:12pm On May 12, 2012
Do you have a blog or website? Get a boost to your traffic and income.

With an article either written by me or provided by you, I will create a link wheel of 6 to 8 web 2.00 sites with links pointing to your
website and blast this with 3000 backlinks using Scrapebox. Sit back and watch your website rise in Google's rankings

I will spin the article so it is unique in all the sites. Your choice of open or closed link wheel.

All this for =N=4,400
Options: Article written by us: =N=1,000

One of the fastest growing avenues for generating traffic is through the use of videos. Most experienced internet operators now make sure that video marketing
is part of their marketing efforts.
I will:
1. Create a video from any article you give us (or we will write one for you)
2. Create an account for you at the youtube channel and upload your video
3. Blast your video with 3000 backlinks.

All this for only: =N=2,625
Options:
Article written by us: =N=1,000
Audio voice over: =N=1,000

With these you will just watch your traffic grow. Contact me here seoptimizer3 <at> gmail.com
Re: Get A Boost To Your Traffic And Increase Your Position On Google by darkhand: 11:48am On May 20, 2012
Yes folks, our offers are still open, hurry before the price goes up.
Re: Get A Boost To Your Traffic And Increase Your Position On Google by minmini: 5:37am On Jan 12, 2015
SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. SEO is the best one to increase traffic for any kind of website. It gives high quality traffic for our website. Search Engine Visibility is helps to increase our page rank. And, I got SEO service from TuckTail.com Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

(1) (Reply)

Gigs / Design A Great Looking Minisite - Easy / Need A Web Designer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.