Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs (2233 Views)

Offer To Supply Charcoal To Buyers In Belgium / Supply A Series Of 7",8" And 10" Tablet Pc With Android Or Windows Os / DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED FOR LAPTOP VINYL SKIN and BLACKBERRY VINYL SKIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by babybird82(f): 10:46am On May 13, 2012
Hello good people of nairaland,

I am about opening a neighbourhood mart somewhere around Ajah. I intend to sell provisions, daily need items, drinks, frozen food etc. If you are a distributor of any FMCG or items that will sell, kindly reach me at g4gozie at gmail dot com with your price list and discounts. We will take it from there if prices and conditions are favorable.

Thanks
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by Akdams(m): 4:03am On May 14, 2012
Will get back to you
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by taobat: 9:10pm On May 14, 2012
Hey. Hope ur mart is up and runing. Am a distributor of kilishi[assorted dried meat). And ours is the cheapest and of good quality in town so far. A unit is 104 naira and per dozen is 1250 naira. If u are interested, i will bring samples for u to taste. People enjoy eating its,very good for garri drinkers.
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by babybird82(f): 8:14am On May 20, 2012
Akdams: Will get back to you

Okay, waiting. Thanks.

taobat: Hey. Hope ur mart is up and runing. Am a distributor of kilishi[assorted dried meat). And ours is the cheapest and of good quality in town so far. A unit is 104 naira and per dozen is 1250 naira. If u are interested, i will bring samples for u to taste. People enjoy eating its,very good for garri drinkers.

Thanks Taobat. How can i contact you?
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 24, 2012
babybird82: Hello good people of nairaland,

I am about opening a neighbourhood mart somewhere around Ajah. I intend to sell provisions, daily need items, drinks, frozen food etc. If you are a distributor of any FMCG or items that will sell, kindly reach me at g4gozie at gmail dot com with your price list and discounts. We will take it from there if prices and conditions are favorable.

Thanks
hi, ope ur supermarket is thriving well. I va a well packaged BEANS FLOUR,for moi-moi, akara,&gbegiri soup to supply u at affordable price. If u re interested, u can reach me on 08083240888. or, drop ur num in mail(janeossi@yahoo.com)
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by taobat: 5:56pm On May 24, 2012
I can be reached on 08028129470,08182101072. thanks. send me ur number too,am going to be on the iSLnd one of this days.
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by dondamez: 6:57am On May 26, 2012
I'm a supplier of citron energy drink, It hs 3 different flavour,manufactured in USA,it hs no artifical preservatives,no artificial colourings,it doesn't have dis harsh taste oda energy drinks hv,its flavours re pineapple,cranberry n original classic,d pineapple flavour contains 4percent of juice,dats y most persons like it..it serves as energy supplement... If you're interested, reach me on dondamez@yahoo.com/07064371945.......
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by gunuvi(m): 9:46pm On May 27, 2012
We are a virgin coconut oil manufacturing company based in Badagry, Lagos. We can be supplying you fresh virgin coconut oil. Our price is possibly the cheapest in the world but our quality is very high.
The demand for the oil is alarming and as such you will be be surprise the payronage you will have. We already have distributors in 3 areas in lagos but not yet. In lekki ajah axis.
Get in touch is interested.
Femi, r 07026015480.
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by gunuvi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
Fresh rounds of Sebasi virgin coconut oil are being delivered now across Nigeria. Make your order today and have yours delivered to your doorstep within 48hours. We are a coconut oil manufacturing company based in Badagry, Lagos. Moderate transportation charged at delivery. We supply in
the range of 5 litres (6,500), 10 litres (11,500) , 25,litres (26,000), 50ltrs (47,000), 100ltrs (90,000), 1 ton (850,000) and so on, any quantity you want, we have it! well prepared, great quality and proudly Naija!!!
We also supply coconuts in large quantity nationwide.
If you are interested in buying, call Femi on
We supply withing 48 hours of booking to your
doorstep!!!
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by banidoc(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
For Medical Issues of all the residents of Ajah. A world class Clinic is set up to meet ur needs. Call 08120797974. Affordable
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by jslteewhy: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Hi good morning,
I went through your treads and I felt we can work together. We an outsourcing company based in ajah. We have different kind of products ranging from St remmy, smoke fish (for smoke fish this is different) , electronics and home appliances with percentage payment on delivery then you can balance us in 2 or 3 weeks. Anyone interested can call m. For more and I will forward our site URL. For access meet. My number: 09021892565, 08185451419
Re: Distributors Needed To Supply A Neighborhood Mart In Ajah Environs by Swiftylistic: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hope you don't mind me introducing our 3 in 1 NUT snack to you. It contains honey coated coconut flakes, coated peanut and cashew nut. All in 1 sachet. Please contact 08059384663.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Used Clothing And Shoes From The Usa......best Prices / The Profitability Of Mechanized Commercial Garri Processing In Nigeria / 500kva Transformer ,RMU For Urgent Sale In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.