Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale (2530 Views)

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection For Sale / Learning Adobe Creative Suites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by chux76(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2012
A brand new ORIGINAL UNOPENED ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop software with license key($1000 value) is up for sale. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
You can make your offer here or call me.

0 8 0 5 6 7 1 5 3 5 0

0 7 0 2 5 5 0 5 9 1 6
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by ugo2u(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2012
Bros, you know say you dey naija, the only way for you to sell that is to go to companies and propose to them, everyone one here knows the way to computer village for ikeja and wont really want to pay thousands of dollars, by the way is it all the applications of the creative suite? cos photshop cs6 is $699 and i reckon 5 to be cheaper. good luck bro
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by chux76(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2012
ugo_2u: Bros, you know say you dey naija, the only way for you to sell that is to go to companies and propose to them, everyone one here knows the way to computer village for ikeja and wont really want to pay thousands of dollars, by the way is it all the applications of the creative suite? cos photshop cs6 is $699 and i reckon 5 to be cheaper. good luck bro

Lol...I dey feel u bro..it has all d applications(gbo gbo ti gbo)and the $1k value was what was stated on the package sent to me,its not as if that's the price I wanted for it,that is why my post stated "Make me an offer I can't refuse". I also believe we still have "Correct people/Visitors" to nairaland that abhors the usual computer villa stuffs and would want the real deal. U catch my drift?? Do you know companies I can approach that would be interested in it?
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by omodada1: 9:48am On May 15, 2012
Forget dat tin joo. i will give U̶̲̥̅̊ photoshop 5.5 with video tutorias self. Interoduce U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ the̶̲̥̅̊ new brushes and plug I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. At a token price, prefer Abuja guys so we can C, i ve ₪☺ ‎​Wƕǝrǝ τ̅☺ run τ̅☺, JU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ bring change ‎​Fø̲я̅ M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣ τ̅☺ eat 'apu and white soup'. L☺l 08030726430.
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by chiefkpokp(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hmmm, well we that are still growing from little to little, Do you need Adobe MAster Collections CS4, CS5,Creative Suit CS6? and when i mean master collections and creative suits, I dont mean, Adobe suit photoshop CS5 or CS 1 million, Am talking of the full complete package which is almost 10gigs, with fireworks,photoshop,flash professional,dreamweaver,audition,premier pro,after effects,illustrator,media encoder,cloud air.e.t.c, Am talking of this complete packages, contact me, and you get this collections, which you can either choose, either CS4,CS5, CS5.5 and CS6 premiun with price differs.... contact me if interested!!!
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by owoyemi01(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
Bros,let's talk I need dis complete C5 suites. How much is it and where are U base?
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by nganesan: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2012
Hi,

One of my frd gifted me Adobe CS5 suite. I have not opened that pack only as i already have CS5. I would like to sell the same at cheaper prize. If anybody are interested please drop me an email.

Email: neelakantangs@gmail.com

Regards,
Neelakantan G S
Re: ADOBE Creative Suite 5.5 Photoshop For Sale by chux76(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Need I add,what I am offering is an ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE 5.5 MASTER COLLECTION (STUDENT AND TEACHER LICENSING) which combines:
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe InDesign CS5.5
Adobe Acrobat X Pro
Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
Adobe Flash professional CS5.5
Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium
Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
Adobe Fireworks CS5
and lots more

It also integrates with Adobe CS Live online services.

Make me an offer

(1) (Reply)

Is This Actually The Best Photoshop User Ever? (pics) / Flaunt Your Dont Give A * *** Meme / >>> Letter Of Agreement For GRAPHIC DESIGNERS <<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.