Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 (2855 Views)

Blackberry Torch (9800) Red Wine Color / !!New Att Blackberry Torch 9800 ,Bold 2 9700, tour 9630 otter boxes : 3000 naira / Brand New Unlocked Blackberry Torch 9800 For Sale N68,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
avi2612: white avail?
can be picked up from the address mentined above??
white is available and can be picked up from the address mentioned
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by chimaobikanu(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2012
Hi please can I get the red one, is it still available?
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
yes it is available
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by chimaobikanu(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2012
Ok. how can I reach you? Are you on bbm? What's your pin or email.
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 4:01am On Jul 02, 2012
chimaobikanu: Ok. how can I reach you? Are you on bbm? What's your pin or email.
please call emma @ 08086179284
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by chimaobikanu(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2012
Jsteed:
please call emma @ 08086179284

The number na wrong number o
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
my fault, the correct number is 07086179284
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by AKMoney1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
Coming to get mine tomorrow from IB, any discount for coming from far?
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2012
AK Money: Coming to get mine tomorrow from IB, any discount for coming from far?
N500 discount for you
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by hycode: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2012
That Emma guy said he was your brother and told me he will call back,but noting oh.Wanted to get the white or red torch this weekend for someone,is it still firm at 34k Man.
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
hycode: That Emma guy said he was your brother and told me he will call back,but noting oh.Wanted to get the white or red torch this weekend for someone,is it still firm at 34k Man.
I will find out whats going on,
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by AKMoney1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
That emma is a sick, heartless, crazy and insane fellow, he let me wasted money, energy and time traveling down to lagos without getting the phone. I wasted close to 4k on transport and calling card alone. I called and told him on wednesday that i will come to lag on thursday to pick either wine or white colour and we both reach term, on thursday before i left ib i called him several times but he didn't pick his phone not until i almost reach lag. When he picked it, he said he was having a backache which will send him to hell. I never wanted to sleep lag till the next day cos i don't want my family to know i'm around but he urge me to stay till the next day so i had to go and scot wit a friend in my former area so as to avoid my relatives. This morning when i called him, he said he will call me back in a couple of minutes but never did maybe the stupid guy did not know wat a couple of minutes means or maybe he's not business oriented. So i pull a call thru after 2 hours and after several redials a lady picked it and told me he was in the store that he will call me when he come out, he later called me and ask me what colour i want again, i told him wine or white again he said ok that he will call me back, not long he called and told me to come over and pick the phone. So i left home hoping i'm going to get the phone from him, after boarding the second bus and been in the traffic jam for almost 2 hours the goat call me and told me he only have black left, i was frustrated and i ask him angrily why will he let me waste all my energy when he know he can't get me wat i need, imagine the stress i have gone through. I call him back and he started explaining he's been honest wit me he would have change the case to my prefered colour but he just want to tell me the truth though stressed and angry i have to agree wit him cos i have already gone far so he told me he can change the case for me wit guarante, so i told him that i will be there soon. On getting on the third and the last bus to him the old fool text me that he has a lot of things to do and lot of place to go that will i take the black one or not or i should go and buy it somewhere else, i can't contain my anger this time so i called him straight and ask him if that's the best the to say to me at this point in time. He started talking in gibberish but i just told him that whatever it is i can't go back so i hang up but to my uttermost surprise the heartless and ill fated sonofab*tch text me and said he's not around and i should buy it somewhere else that he's on his way to VI. I was startled for minutes, i just drop at ojuelegba and about to take just bike to his address, i called him like 100 times but he didn't pick it, i sent him like 3 messages but got no reply, he just left me looking like a fool there. After many attempts to reach him with no avail i gave up and turn back home. After 4 and half hours he text that he's sorry but i was yelling at him without haven done any biz together yet, i just reply and told him to f*ck off. It really pain me cos i went thru alot of stress traveling from ib to lag and sitting for many hours inside lagos traffic and still yet got disappointed. If i had a gun i will find the assh*ole and put a bullet in his dull and good for nothing brain for the pain he made me passed thru.
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by Jsteed: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2012
AK Money: That emma is a sick, heartless, crazy and insane fellow, he let me wasted money, energy and time traveling down to lagos without getting the phone. I wasted close to 4k on transport and calling card alone. I called and told him on wednesday that i will come to lag on thursday to pick either wine or white colour and we both reach term, on thursday before i left ib i called him several times but he didn't pick his phone not until i almost reach lag. When he picked it, he said he was having a backache which will send him to hell. I never wanted to sleep lag till the next day cos i don't want my family to know i'm around but he urge me to stay till the next day so i had to go and scot wit a friend in my former area so as to avoid my relatives. This morning when i called him, he said he will call me back in a couple of minutes but never did maybe the stupid guy did not know wat a couple of minutes means or maybe he's not business oriented. So i pull a call thru after 2 hours and after several redials a lady picked it and told me he was in the store that he will call me when he come out, he later called me and ask me what colour i want again, i told him wine or white again he said ok that he will call me back, not long he called and told me to come over and pick the phone. So i left home hoping i'm going to get the phone from him, after boarding the second bus and been in the traffic jam for almost 2 hours the goat call me and told me he only have black left, i was frustrated and i ask him angrily why will he let me waste all my energy when he know he can't get me wat i need, imagine the stress i have gone through. I call him back and he started explaining he's been honest wit me he would have change the case to my prefered colour but he just want to tell me the truth though stressed and angry i have to agree wit him cos i have already gone far so he told me he can change the case for me wit guarante, so i told him that i will be there soon. On getting on the third and the last bus to him the old fool text me that he has a lot of things to do and lot of place to go that will i take the black one or not or i should go and buy it somewhere else, i can't contain my anger this time so i called him straight and ask him if that's the best the to say to me at this point in time. He started talking in gibberish but i just told him that whatever it is i can't go back so i hang up but to my uttermost surprise the heartless and ill fated sonofab*tch text me and said he's not around and i should buy it somewhere else that he's on his way to VI. I was startled for minutes, i just drop at ojuelegba and about to take just bike to his address, i called him like 100 times but he didn't pick it, i sent him like 3 messages but got no reply, he just left me looking like a fool there. After many attempts to reach him with no avail i gave up and turn back home. After 4 and half hours he text that he's sorry but i was yelling at him without haven done any biz together yet, i just reply and told him to f*ck off. It really pain me cos i went thru alot of stress traveling from ib to lag and sitting for many hours inside lagos traffic and still yet got disappointed. If i had a gun i will find the assh*ole and put a bullet in his dull and good for nothing brain for the pain he made me passed thru.

I am very sorry for all the disapointment, really I dont know what is going on with him, I will call him to find out what is going on.
please accept my apology
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by AKMoney1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
Jsteed:

I am very sorry for all the disapointment, really I dont know what is going on with him, I will call him to find out what is going on.
please accept my apology

It's ok thank you sir.
Re: Clearance Sale!!! Blackberry Torch 9800 by abbey37(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
Jsteed:

please accept my apology

@ Jsteed:I really think you av to act up on AK money's allegations cause I also had a similar experience with him its so unfair for you to ask pple to leave their destination when you know you don't have what they want then you start apologising afterwards what about the stress and unneccessary expenses they inccured like AK.
The reason why you still get patronage is because your price is good and if you don't sort ur brodas attitude someone with an equal offer might jst win your customers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Like New Blackberry Bold 5 9900 -sold out / Fairly Used Nokia E6-00 For Sale,Picture Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.