Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) (3867 Views)

Allahu Akbar Kabeer!!! God Is Great And He Is The Greatest!!! / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by olempe(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2012
Mother nature sometimes can be cruel. Take a look at these pictures and you will see how conjoined twins can go wrong in some weird way.

More pictures here: http://myoddnews..com/2012/05/conjoined-twins-gone-wrong-god-is-great.html

Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by Deduke(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2012
what is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by MrAnony1(m): 3:05pm On May 13, 2012
God is truly Great

Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by olempe(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2012
Mr_Anony: God is truly Great

yea, god is great. I wonder what this guy would be doing if he were to be a Nigerian...
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by MrAnony1(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2012
olempe:

yea, god is great. I wonder what this guy would be doing if he were to be a Nigerian...

About that, we can never know for sure now can we?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by olempe(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 5:04pm On May 13, 2012
God malforms, man corrects.

3 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by Heathen(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2012
??!!;-(
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 5:53pm On May 13, 2012
thehomer:
God malforms, man corrects.

@thehomer

Cut God some slack

Appropriately more the below than your submission

God reforms, man rejects.
- Nothing to do with God because at the beginning He relinquished the power of governance and control of earth to man.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth

Genesis 1:26 KJV

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes,
and a tree to be desired to make one wise,
she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat,
and gave also unto her husband with her;
and he did eat

Genesis 3:6 KJV

... the rest is legacy and history
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 9:03pm On May 13, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

Cut God some slack

Appropriately more the below than your submission

God reforms, man rejects.
- Nothing to do with God because at the beginning He relinquished the power of governance and control of earth to man.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:
and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle,
and over all the earth,
and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth

Genesis 1:26 KJV

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food,
and that it was pleasant to the eyes,
and a tree to be desired to make one wise,
she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat,
and gave also unto her husband with her;
and he did eat

Genesis 3:6 KJV

... the rest is legacy and history

Why should I cut God some slack. Is it not incompetence to place this tree of life that looked attractive in the garden of Eden before two naive humans? If one placed an open flame before a child and said the child shouldn't touch it but the child touches, what do you do? Do you punish the child and his offspring for eternity because of it?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by olempe(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2012
thehomer: God malforms, man corrects.

Dear friend, trust me, you've lost ur way. I sincerely pray that God show u the way. Amen!!!
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 10:03pm On May 13, 2012
thehomer:

Why should I cut God some slack.
Is it not incompetence to place this tree of life that looked attractive in the garden of Eden before two naive humans?
If one placed an open flame before a child and said the child shouldn't touch it but the child touches, what do you do?
Do you punish the child and his offspring for eternity because of it?

@thehomer

It is not incompetence, it rather is, confidence

- the belief in Oneself and One's ability

that One can put right an incompetence

and failure to simultaneously

do the right thing,

at the right time

and remain/be in right standing with the Lord GOD.

Eve, naive? Well, yes.

Adam? No, he was not naive
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 10:16pm On May 13, 2012
olempe:

Dear friend, trust me, you've lost ur way. I sincerely pray that God show u the way. Amen!!!

When are you going to offer your sincere prayers and when do you expect a response from God? I'd like to know so I can mark my calendar.
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 10:21pm On May 13, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

It is not incompetence, it rather is, confidence

- the belief in Oneself and One's ability

that One can put right an incompetence

and failure to simultaneously

do the right thing,

at the right time

and remain/be in right standing with the Lord GOD.

Eve, naive? Well, yes.

Adam? No, he was not naive

No it is not confidence but incompetence. Recall my example with the child. Deliberately placing one's own child in that situation would lead me to conclude that such a person was an incompetent parent.

Why do you say that Adam was not naive but Eve was? If Eve was naive, why was she punished? And keep in mind that Adam was buck naked.
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 10:38pm On May 13, 2012
thehomer:

No it is not confidence but incompetence.

Recall my example with the child.

Deliberately placing one's own child in that situation would lead me to conclude

that such a person was an incompetent parent

Why do you say that Adam was not naive but Eve was?

If Eve was naive, why was she punished?

And keep in mind that Adam was buck nâked

@thehomer

OK,

however mind you, Adam was a grown man, and not a child

Moreover how do evaluate character?

How do you examine or judge, carefully, someone's moral or ethical quality? Hmm?

Eve was reprimanded along with other involved and guilty parties

Just like Job, Adam had an edge around him,

He only realised he was buck nâked when the covering was lifted
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 10:54pm On May 13, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

OK,

however mind you, Adam was a grown man, and not a child

Moreover how do evaluate character?

How do you examine or judge, carefully, someone's moral or ethical quality? Hmm?

Eve was reprimanded along with other involved and guilty parties

Just like Job, Adam had an edge around him,

He only realised he was buck nâked when the covering was lifted

What would you call a man who wandered around a jungle naked?
How I decide on morality and ethics depends on multiple variables which include the outcome, the intention, the degree of suffering among others.
According to you, Eve was naive so why punish her and her offspring?
What do you mean by "Adam had an edge around him"?
Since he noticed he later realized he was naked, doesn't that imply that before he came to this knowledge, he was ignorant?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 11:07pm On May 13, 2012
thehomer:

What would you call a man who wandered around a jungle naked?

How I decide on morality and ethics depends on multiple variables which include the outcome, the intention, the degree of suffering among others.

According to you, Eve was naive so why punish her and her offspring?

What do you mean by "Adam had an edge around him"?

Since he noticed he later realized he was nâked, doesn't that imply that before he came to this knowledge, he was ignorant?

@thehomer

Typo, my bad

- its hedge; had a hedge rather :-(

Adam had fast tracked knowledge transfer

Dont make the mistake,

by a long shot Adam was not an ignoramus

he was not ignorant.

Did you not notice the discourse between Eve and the snake?

Who do you think gave Eve the lowdown on the tree?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by Kay17: 11:20pm On May 13, 2012
If the child was in Nigeria, worse Calabar, he would have been stoned and ppl would have believed that they ve killed the devil.

Knowledge is powerful. Praying wouldn't have helped the boy in this case.
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 11:23pm On May 13, 2012
Kay 17: If the child was in Nigeria,

worse Calabar, he would have been stoned and ppl would have believed that they ve killed the devil.

Knowledge is powerful.

Praying wouldn't have helped the boy in this case.

^^^

There you are, the fear of the unknown or inexplicable

a good qualifier for ignorance
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 10:48am On May 14, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

Typo, my bad

- its hedge; had a hedge rather :-(

Okay.

KamiLara:
Adam had fast tracked knowledge transfer

Dont make the mistake,

by a long shot Adam was not an ignoramus

he was not ignorant.

Why do you say Adam wasn't ignorant? The man didn't know he was naked, he didn't know right from wrong etc. What do you call that?

KamiLara:
Did you not notice the discourse between Eve and the snake?

Who do you think gave Eve the lowdown on the tree?

Yes I've read the discussion between Eve and the snake. What is so important about that?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 3:38pm On May 14, 2012
^^^

Are you familiar with Microsoft Office's normal.dot template?

Are you familiar with what happens to word documents created off a corrupted normal.dot template?

Do you see the parallel with Eve and her offsprings?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2012
thehomer: God malforms, man corrects.

- Point blank simple!!
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by olempe(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

- Point blank simple!!

SMH!
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 6:31pm On May 14, 2012
KamiLara: ^^^

Are you familiar with Microsoft Office's normal.dot template?

Are you familiar with what happens to word documents created off a corrupted normal.dot template?

Do you see the parallel with Eve and her offsprings?

No I don't see a parallel with Eve and her offspring because humans aren't software programs.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 7:00pm On May 14, 2012
thehomer:

No I don't see a parallel with Eve and her offspring because humans aren't software programs.

@thehomer

Coding.

Codes are all over the place

- Highway Code, Traffic code, Software code, Genetic code etc

Codes are systematically arranged and comprehensive collection of laws or set of instructions/rules

Violating the code will cause damage or harm whether, where applicable, its software or humans

Retribution?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 9:00pm On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

- Point blank simple!!

Why thank you.
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 9:03pm On May 14, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

Coding.

Codes are all over the place

- Highway Code, Traffic code, Software code, Genetic code etc

Codes are systematically arranged and comprehensive collection of laws or set of instructions/rules

Violating the code will cause damage or harm whether, where applicable, its software or humans

Retribution?

Are you suggesting that eating an apple disrupted Adam and Eve's genetic code and made them more knowledgeable? Or something along those lines?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 9:46pm On May 14, 2012
thehomer:

Are you suggesting that eating an apple disrupted Adam and Eve's genetic code and made them more knowledgeable?

Or something along those lines?

@thehomer

Apple? shocked shocked

Were you trying to humor me with that "eating an apple" wisecrack?

Breaking the law is like opening Pandora's box

Adam, reiterating, had fast-tracked knowledge

and here is you saying, Adam wasnt knowledgeable enough. Huh?

If not, then why did Adam tell Eve that touching the fruit of the tree would make her die

Do not eat was part of the remit, not do not touch, lest you die.

So where did the information of not touching, magically spring from?

From Adam. He had always been knowledgeable prior before the ...

Shall we say,

the sudden and dramatic experience they shared culminated a confirmation with extra or more knowledge

- an aftermath resulting in exposure et al
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 12:56am On May 15, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

Apple? shocked shocked

Were you trying to humor me with that "eating an apple" wisecrack?

No it isn't a joke. That is what is written in the Bible.

KamiLara:
Breaking the law is like opening Pandora's box

Adam, reiterating, had fast-tracked knowledge

and here is you saying, Adam wasnt knowledgeable enough. Huh?

I said he was ignorant before eating the apple yet he and his offspring are going to be punished for it for eternity.

KamiLara:
If not, then why did Adam tell Eve that touching the fruit of the tree would make her die

Do not eat was part of the remit, not do not touch, lest you die.

So where did the information of not touching, magically spring from?

From Adam. He had always been knowledgeable prior before the ...

Shall we say,

the sudden and dramatic experience they shared culminated a confirmation with extra or more knowledge

- an aftermath resulting in exposure et al

What are you driving at? Are you saying that the problem was touching the fruit?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 7:32pm On May 15, 2012
thehomer:

No it isn't a joke. That is what is written in the Bible.

I said he was ignorant before eating the apple yet he and his offspring are going to be punished for it for eternity.

What are you driving at?

Are you saying that the problem was touching the fruit?

@thehomer

Yes, it is a joke, because apple did not get mentioned in the Bible until four books later (i.e. in Deuteronomy)

Adam, again, reiterating, was not ignorant before eating the "apple"

Adam in trying to dissuade Eve from even considering at all by herself eating the fruit

upped the ante, by insinuating that mere touching rather than eating the fruit is a death sentence

He knew something hence the crisis preventative measures

I am not driving at anything but merely steering (not driving; but merely steering grin - excuse the pun)

to the fact that Adam was pre- and post- knowledgeable

The problem had nothing to do with touching the fruit

but a whole deal more from eating the fruit
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by thehomer: 11:06pm On May 15, 2012
KamiLara:

@thehomer

Yes, it is a joke, because apple did not get mentioned in the Bible until four books later (i.e. in Deuteronomy)

Adam, again, reiterating, was not ignorant before eating the "apple"

Adam in trying to dissuade Eve from even considering at all by herself eating the fruit

upped the ante, by insinuating that mere touching rather than eating the fruit is a death sentence

He knew something hence the crisis preventative measures

I am not driving at anything but merely steering (not driving; but merely steering grin - excuse the pun)

to the fact that Adam was pre- and post- knowledgeable

The problem had nothing to do with touching the fruit

but a whole deal more from eating the fruit

So, the problem was eating the fruit. Now, what was the knowledge that Adam had before eating the fruit other than a command that he shouldn't eat the fruit? And what were you getting at with your talk of a code?
Re: Conjoined Twins Gone Wrong - God Is Great! (pictures) by KamiLara: 8:02pm On May 16, 2012
thehomer:

So, the problem was eating the fruit.

Now, what was the knowledge that Adam had before eating the fruit other than a command that he shouldn't eat the fruit?

And what were you getting at with your talk of a code?

@thehomer

It is what it is.

Yes, the problem was eating the fruit and thereby breaking an underlying rule.

The knowledge Adam had before eating the fruit other than the command that he shouldn't eat the fruit

was Adam's understanding that lives are at stake if the fruit is eaten.

Eve said that ordinarily touching the fruit will make them die.

It is clearly obvious and easily seen that it was Adam that passed on this knowledge or information to Eve.

The rule or command; using your choice word; especially relating to man, is fundamental in the grand scheme of the universe.

What was I getting at with code?

Well, codes. They are everywhere.

Examples to list a few are Universal Code; Human Rights Code; Software code; Genetic Code etc

Codes can be guidelines, instructions, algorithms etc

Codes are there for sanity sake.

Everything, codes, whatnot hinged on that single rule or command

but the scale was tipped when the rule was broken.

The Pandora's box got opened.

Disarray set in. The whole shebang started going haywire thereafter,

taking an oblique course or direction, not in the beginning or originally intended.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SWS: The Word In A Transformed Believer Pastor Kumuyi Message Download Mp3 & Mp4 / . / If The Adam And Eve Story Is True, It Means That Every Science Is Lie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.