Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:40 AM

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (61021 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by farolee(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2012
chino11: Ndigbo and Anambra in particular are going places. Only God can foresee that Igbo nation will be the next world economic power. From all indications these products may even surpass Japan and German products in being standard and durable. Good step
America is not a world power by trade and commerce,but by intellectual property.a nation is develop by the available human resources and not by traders.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chemberlin(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2012
Ichie keep it up...igbo kwenu!!!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 9:29am On May 14, 2012
alj harem:

Nigerians that can't even patronise Globacom or Hitv would now patronise Innoson. I tell you we are our own enemies. FACT !!!

God Bless Innoson, May Allah/God give him strength. Amin

if they offer good service, they will be patronized...thats just the fact...if hitv had given out quality service they woulda surpass dstv ...i remember people(including me) are ready to patronize...i even patronized them outta sentiment ...but they were to crappy for my likening...and for glo...people patronize glo though there sub base might not be as heavy as mtn...but people like me are willing to change from the stupiid mtn am using right now once they launch number portablity ....if innoson produce quality service people will patronize them...it is as simple as that
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2012
stolen stone: guys!!!!! Assembling or manufacturing or whatever y'all chose to call it, these guys are creating jobs at least for hundreds if not thousands of youths! What has d juicy Automobile companies like toyota, honda, ford, nissan etc who's got huge market population in subsaharan africa (precisely nigeria), what have they done for us If we must keep importing and buying their cars, then they should build their assembly plants here too, it will help mop up a teaming population of our unemployed youths and not bleeding us from both veins! Lets grow up and face d reality on ground. Innoson is doing a great Job!

My first problem is that companies like Peugeot and Volkswagen have been in Nigeria for so so many years... Why hasnt anybody clamoured for the government to give them the same patronage we are advocating for innoson? These companies are even better because beyond creating jobs locally, they are an internationally recognised and proven brand, are listed on the NSE (hence being a PLC) as against Innosom that is a one man business.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by enioladeran: 9:31am On May 14, 2012
Big-ups to INM
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by maclatunji: 9:31am On May 14, 2012
The guys at Innoson know what they are doing. They also manufacture waste bins, water storage tanks, chairs and many other products. Their buses are now in Lagos with their initials IVM. If we can fix electricity, railways, roads and replicate like 50 more Innosons. We will be on the way to making meaningful development in this country.

Nigeria's problems are not complex to solve- the problem is that most of the followership do not know that we are being robbed by-the-second by the few in control of power across different levels. Sometimes you just want to scream at Nigeria(ns) to wake up!

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2012
No Tribalism, Against Tribalism, Avoid Tribalism, Hate Tribalism, Ignore Tribalism, Reject Tribalism, Resist Tribalism, Oppose Tribalism, And Fight Tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by violent(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2012
Abagworo: So Innoson does manufacture mini trucks and saloon. I think I'll like to patronize them and I urge every patriot to patronize them even if their car is not up to Toyota or Mercedes standard.

BTW seems they don't know the importance of advert.

Yeah right! I should put my family and I in a product that hasn't been tested and trusted?
when was the last time an auto crash test was conducted on any of these vehicles? what were the results? why should i leave a car that offers high standards, comfort and safety for one which doesn't?

I get the fact that we all have right to make our choices regarding the things we wish to buy with our money and I also love being patriotic, i really do...but when it comes to the choice of a product that could mean the difference between life and death, I'd stick to the ones with the highest standards. Even the bible advised to "choose life"!

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Once more, Innoson is not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria... They are no different from the Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN), Volkswagen of Nigeria (Von)and Tata who all assemble vehicles here.

The Nigerian market needs to be open and devoid of undue influence from the government. Innosson has to earn the right to be patronized. They should employ all the marketing strategies in the book to market their product. Advertise aggressively. I will not buy a bus I have barely heard of just because "Its assembled in Nigeria" where I already know that the Nigerian system is crap and only God knows the quality control measures they have in place.

I will never key into this innosson crap based on ethnicity or sentiments.. The fact is like I said, Innosson does not make nor design cars, they simply import in bits and assemble here. They are no different from PAN and VON, They dont advertise or try to marlet their products..

The government should stay away from Innoson motors until they prove their worth, we wouldnt want to spend our money on a liability and also put the lives of Nigerians at risk. If those vehicles have a factory defect, I dont believe Innosson motors would have the grace to do a recall like most european car makers would.

FFT (food for taught ) thats why i like this okija juju...very detribalize .... thats how hitv etc went down d drain....kudos bro....
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by InvisibleMan: 9:43am On May 14, 2012
We can help them install a latest automobile wifi devices in their Buses which enable traveling passengers browse for free with their wireless devices like laptop and tablets.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 9:46am On May 14, 2012
stolen stone: guys!!!!! Assembling or manufacturing or whatever y'all chose to call it, these guys are creating jobs at least for hundreds if not thousands of youths! What has d juicy Automobile companies like toyota, honda, ford, nissan etc who's got huge market population in subsaharan africa (precisely nigeria), what have they done for us If we must keep importing and buying their cars, then they should build their assembly plants here too, it will help mop up a teaming population of our unemployed youths and not bleeding us from both veins! Lets grow up and face d reality on ground. Innoson is doing a great Job!

all the companies u mentioned are willing to come if nigeria government are willing to put things right....do u expect toyota to build automobile plant in nigeria when u cannot boast of 3hrs light everyday? when government are willing to kill Ur business with multiple taxation etc ...dont forget we use to have michelling (tyre company) Exile (battery company) etc in Nigeria ..where are they today? they all took to their legs and ran out of nigeria...so u expect other companies to come and face same problem....
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 9:46am On May 14, 2012
jmaine: Innoson is the way forward . . . .I tell ya . . . grin
Time will tell.. Jmaine, I trust life is treating you fine.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by daywatcher: 9:47am On May 14, 2012
It is always great to see indeginous companies doing well

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 9:47am On May 14, 2012
farolee: America is not a world power by trade and commerce,but by intellectual property.a nation is develop by the available human resources and not by traders.
FFT
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by WhoIGoAsk: 9:49am On May 14, 2012
assembly plant
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by InvisibleMan: 9:51am On May 14, 2012
violent:

Yeah right! I should put my family and I in a product that hasn't been tested and trusted?
when was the last time an auto crash test was conducted on any of these vehicles? what were the results? why should i leave a car that offers high standards, comfort and safety for one which doesn't?

I get the fact that we all have right to make our choices regarding the things we wish to buy with our money and I also love being patriotic, i really do...but when it comes to the choice of a product that could mean the difference between life and death, I'd stick to the ones with the highest standards. Even the bible advised to "choose life"!
Your comment does not make much sense. Those foreign cars that crash daily on Nigerian road, were they tested by FRSC before they were deplored on Nigerian roads? Please stop the mental slavery ideology. Black men spend much time criticizing their fellow black men innovation instead of appreciating self effort.

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by PHIPEX(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Once more, Innoson is not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria... They are no different from the Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN), Volkswagen of Nigeria (Von)and Tata who all assemble vehicles here.

The Nigerian market needs to be open and devoid of undue influence from the government. Innosson has to earn the right to be patronized. They should employ all the marketing strategies in the book to market their product. Advertise aggressively. I will not buy a bus I have barely heard of just because "Its assembled in Nigeria" where I already know that the Nigerian system is crap and only God knows the quality control measures they have in place.

I will never key into this innosson crap based on ethnicity or sentiments.. The fact is like I said, Innosson does not make nor design cars, they simply import in bits and assemble here. They are no different from PAN and VON, They dont advertise or try to marlet their products..

The government should stay away from Innoson motors until they prove their worth, we wouldnt want to spend our money on a liability and also put the lives of Nigerians at risk. If those vehicles have a factory defect, I dont believe Innosson motors would have the grace to do a recall like most european car makers would.

I completely disagree with you on the above bolded statement, What do you mean by the govt should stay away, if they do who will patronise them? If govt stay away from the Aba made shoes because they are not as strong as the Italian shoes how will they grow? The chinese Economy picked up by copying Japanese products and as at that time their products were nowhere close to the Japan's, if their govt had stayed away from them then where will the likes of CCECC that has taken over the major construction works of Lagos state govt today. Our industries no matter how infant they are should be encouraged and given all the leverage they need to survive. You don't expect Innoson to overtake Toyota over night, they must start somewhere and we must encourage them not Ghanians. When Zinox computers started people like you complained the way you are doing today yet they were responsible for our election Voting Machine, did they disappoint you? Why didn't you tell INEC then to patronise the European makers of HP and Dell afterall their products can be recalled if they developed faults?

For your information, the products you assume to be substandard have been on Enugu road as its BRT for over a year, its aready plying the Lagos roads, so if its substandard, Lagosians should be able to tell not you who may have seen only its pictures online.

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 9:59am On May 14, 2012
@ Okija what ve you achieved in your entire life? Innoson is good and they re going places, you and your hateful likes can go and hug transformer sad

Toyota did not get to their present status in one day and they re still improving....BTW it started as a one man business.

5 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2012
farolee: America is not a world power by trade and commerce,but by intellectual property.a nation is develop by the available human resources and not by traders.

Maybe you have comprehension issues to sort out first. I did not say world power but economic power. Japan, China, Malaysia and other Asian Tigers are where they are today because of many 'Innosons' in those countries.

It is industrialization and production that make a country thick and economically sound. Until Nigeria goes industrialized and also into production rather a consuming nation, the country will continue to remain at the back waters.

On the issue of human capital, Igbo land and particularly Anambra can boost of more than enough human capital than countries like Ghana, Togo, Cameroun put together can boost of today. So in that regard human capital is not an issue, it is showing in the every endeavor of the people.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Yorisb: 10:02am On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha: Toyota did not get to their present status in one day and they re still improving....BTW it started as a one man business.

Beats me to it. . . .
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by jason123: 10:07am On May 14, 2012
I love Nigerians, very patriotic people. 99.5% of Nigerians love Nigeria will their all but the our government is just messed up.

We have many indigenous companies like

Eleganza: [/b]Make pens, water storage tanks etc

[b]Globacom
: Our very own telecommunication company

Cosharis: A very large importer of vehicles

Capital oil, Oando etc: Our own oil companies

Dangote cement, rice, flour, sugar etc

Ibeto cement.

Among others. The only problem is patronage!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Biggoozz: 10:11am On May 14, 2012
Abagworo:

I doubt if they realize how well advertisement and publicity will help their business. Most of my friends in Port Harcourt have not heard of Innoson all their lives until I told them.

[b]I am from Nnewi, with a professional service (consulting) background. I have called Innoson himself severally and sent him a document detailing the way forward to breaking into the Nigerian market with or without the Govt assistance; and this was after I had gone to his Oshodi/Mile 2 express show room, conducted a research on the IVM brand visibility and rallied a consortium of well performing business enterprise building consulting firms in Nigeria to support him, but the man would not listen. The other day I called him and informed him of an on-going plan to resuscitate the use of helmets by Okada users in Lagos and advised him on how to plug in and sell his helmets, he refused to comply.

Innoson should tow the path of Coscharis his Nnewi brother who has institutionalised his business and is succeeding without stress. If you call Innoson on phone he would be multitasking with mundane issues and you cannot buy a single car from his company without speaking with him directly. If he does not structure his business well, the burden may kill him and the the business dies a natural death. This is very unfortunate.[/b]

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by free2ryhme: 10:12am On May 14, 2012
omokidew: Another Assembly Factory .. Manufacturing my a$$ tongue ...

Pls help and tell them. Innoson is an assembly factory not a manufacturing plant
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 10:17am On May 14, 2012
Biggoozz:

[b]I am from Nnewi, with a professional service (consulting) background. I have called Innoson himself severally and sent him a document detailing the way forward to breaking into the Nigerian market with or without the Govt assistance; and this was after I had gone to his Oshodi/Mile 2 express show room, conducted a research on the IVM brand visibility and rallied a consortium of well performing business enterprise building consulting firms in Nigeria to support him, but the man would not listen. The other day I called him and informed him of an on-going plan to resuscitate the use of helmets by Okada users in Lagos and advised him on how to plug in and sell his helmets, he refused to comply.

Innoson should tow the path of Coscharis his Nnewi brother who has institutionalised his business and is succeeding without stress. If you call Innoson on phone he would be multitasking with mundane issues and you cannot buy a single car from his company without speaking with him directly. If he does not structure his business well, the burden may kill him and the the business dies a natural death. This is very unfortunate.[/b]

interesting, i ve written him too and we are working on a water tight publicity strategy for his brand.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by noiseless: 10:19am On May 14, 2012
Bro, take it easy you don't to be doing same thing all the time.
chino11: Ndigbo and Anambra in particular are going places. Only God can foresee that Igbo nation will be the next world economic power. From all indications these products may even surpass Japan and German products in being standard and durable. Good step
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2012

Olodo. I guess traders are not part of human resources right?. How do you define human resources?. You are a product of a broken educational system and should be ashamed of yourself. In your quest to sound intelligent, you ended up being a wreck.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2012
^

Is it not the same fake free substandard education given to those cannibals by that treasonable fellow that later took his own life after being messed up for plotting coup.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by oladayo042: 10:28am On May 14, 2012
Nice one.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Biggoozz: 10:35am On May 14, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha:

interesting, i ve written him too and we are working on a water tight publicity strategy for his brand.

@ Ekwy, I will be very happy if he cooperates with you guys. If you need my input mail me @
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2012
I c a future for nigeria's auto industry...

I think d government should increase charges on automobiles that are brought into the country..
That could discourage people from buyin outside and patronizing this industry..

Its our, we shouldn't allow it die down!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by InvisibleMan: 10:40am On May 14, 2012
From Readings comments on this article, I believe most bloggers on here are based in Nigeria and have not worked for foreign production companies in their life. General Motors here in the states does not manufacture their vehicle parts,most productions are outsourced to different companies all over the globe before they are brought back to GM Detroit plant for assembly. Why are you guys knocking down your fellow man's hard work? I consider arm chair critics as envious people.

8 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Iceslizer(f): 10:45am On May 14, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Innoson' the name alone sounds funny.

PATO SOUNDS FUNNY TOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Innoson Develops Multi-level Car Park In Anambra To Meet Demand- PICS & VIDEO / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic) / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.