Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:34 AM

PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (61045 Views)

Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company (IVM) Launches An Auto Finance Scheme / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by nnabuike1(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2012
All Hail innoson. All Hail ndi Anambra. My own go soon pass that one though
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2012
Here are the pictures of finished product

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by PHIPEX(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Did you just use the definition of an "assembly line" to talk all that crap?!!

Dude... The talk here remains that Innoson is not the original author of his vehicles, he simply imports and puts together.. What he runs here is an assembly point. Now wether its a line or not is left for others to talk about. Can innoson on his own alter the specs of the vehicle like say increase the brake horse power or dashboard design?! The answer is NO!! What he gets from China is what he assembles. Even Ford and GM which are american companies built most of their parts in Asia with/to American specifications...

Same goes for a plane. Companies like Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Airbus, makers of the 777 series, fighter jets and dreamliners are all Airplane companies, but the parts that come together to make-up the plane are made by different companies for them. E.g is the Airbus A-380 engines are made by 2 separate companies Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney.. But the specs were designed by Airbus.. Understand!! Most manufacturing companies do not make all the components of their products, but they design the specs themselves and then outsource to a third party manufacturer.

its obvious that there are still questions about Innoson most of us can't confidently answer now based on the information available on the net which also underscores the fact that you can't confidently tell the world that all innoson does is to buy all the parts it needs and join them. Most of us don't know the full detail of how the likes of Kia and several other new generation car makers make their cars (its called business secrets) but since there is what is called "Global best practices", Innoson can not be the first to produce a car the way it does. If we don't care to know how those countries and companies make the cars we buy then enough of talking-down the man as if he does anything different from what is done globally.

If you have a contrary firsthand information about his company you tell us otherwise you should stop this your conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2012
More

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Once more, Innoson is not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria... They are no different from the Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN), Volkswagen of Nigeria (Von)and Tata who all assemble vehicles here.

The Nigerian market needs to be open and devoid of undue influence from the government. Innosson has to earn the right to be patronized. They should employ all the marketing strategies in the book to market their product. Advertise aggressively. I will not buy a bus I have barely heard of just because "Its assembled in Nigeria" where I already know that the Nigerian system is crap and only God knows the quality control measures they have in place.

I will never key into this innosson crap based on ethnicity or sentiments.. The fact is like I said, Innosson does not make nor design cars, they simply import in bits and assemble here. They are no different from PAN and VON, They dont advertise or try to marlet their products..

The government should stay away from Innoson motors until they prove their worth, we wouldnt want to spend our money on a liability and also put the lives of Nigerians at risk. If those vehicles have a factory defect, I dont believe Innosson motors would have the grace to do a recall like most european car makers would.
Bros, YOU ARE EPITOME OF MATURITY. I SALUTE YOUR POST, IF ONLY WE AS NIGERIANS COULD THINK OUT OF THE ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL SCOPE, WE WILL DO GREAT EXPLOIT. THE INNOSON COMPANY IS A GREAT AND WELCOME DEVELOPMENT, BUT THEY NEED TO PROVE TO US THAT THEY ARE THE RIGHT AUTOMOBILE COMPANY FOR NIGERIANS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD. INNOSON HAD A GREAT IDEA, WHICH WAS BEHOND TRIBAL SENTIMENTS, IF SOME PEOPLE ON NL CONTINUE TO TRABALISE ISSUES, I DOUBT IF THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO PRODUCE ''SACHET''.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 14, 2012
stillme: Not again. Why must all threads lead to tribalism?
Every successful man think beyond tribalism. Tribalism leads to voilence. Every tribalists on this nairaland are devil's agents. They are on nairaland to bedevil the growth of nairaland. Seun beware!
God didnt put enmity between men. Why must we?

grin grin what is tribalism here ? Dont Americans accuse china of producing fake products ? Should we also accuse Americans of racism ? grin
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Kizilala: 12:43pm On May 14, 2012
Okija_juju: Once more, Innoson is not made in Nigeria but assembled in Nigeria... They are no different from the Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN), Volkswagen of Nigeria (Von)and Tata who all assemble vehicles here.

The Nigerian market needs to be open and devoid of undue influence from the government. Innosson has to earn the right to be patronized. They should employ all the marketing strategies in the book to market their product. Advertise aggressively. I will not buy a bus I have barely heard of just because "Its assembled in Nigeria" where I already know that the Nigerian system is crap and only God knows the quality control measures they have in place.

I will never key into this innosson crap based on ethnicity or sentiments.. The fact is like I said, Innosson does not make nor design cars, they simply import in bits and assemble here. They are no different from PAN and VON, They dont advertise or try to marlet their products..

The government should stay away from Innoson motors until they prove their worth, we wouldnt want to spend our money on a liability and also put the lives of Nigerians at risk. If those vehicles have a factory defect, I dont believe Innosson motors would have the grace to do a recall like most european car makers would.

Another self hating Igbo.Oya go and take a hug from Bluetooth and Rhino.Stupid retarded ediot
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Kizilala: 12:46pm On May 14, 2012
lalaosky:
am an igbo but bigots like him meks me bow my head in shame...WTF has this got to do wt tribe.for god's sake dis news z a nigerians news not abt tribe.

Fake Igbo.You are free to Chanel your name to wale
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Kizilala: 12:46pm On May 14, 2012
lalaosky:
am an igbo but bigots like him meks me bow my head in shame...WTF has this got to do wt tribe.for god's sake dis news z a nigerians news not abt tribe.

Fake Igbo.You are free to Change your name to wale
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2012
^

The guy is one of those cannibal Yorubas, who only knows how to get 'oluwale' professors that fill up yorubaland who does not even have the creative mind to produce common sachet pure water. grin cool

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by adorebee(f): 12:52pm On May 14, 2012
Summary:
1)Tribalism
2)A prophet is not known in his
Own land
3)If nobody talks about you,then
You re nobody
4)Rome was not built in a day
5)the̶̲̥̅̊ road to success is always
Under construction
6)Critics shows the̶̲̥̅̊ way indirectly,embrace them warmly

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Ozonna(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2012
Please is there any other Assembly or Manufacturing plant working in Nigeria and owned by 1 man? The answer is NO. Therefore we should all congratulate Mr Innocent Chukwuma for this acheivement.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:

Nwanne rapu okwu. Onye bu onye nzuzu? O bu gi.

Nigeria has since gone regional, the earlier you start facing this reality the better you become. A common tricycle called 'AUTONOV' cobbled by one Yoruba man is being praised to high heaven. How much more a giant innovation by Innoson that can compete very well with what is produced in Japan and Germany.

So in a nutshell there is nothing like Nigeria but regions taking glory for what they have produced. Some people have decided to become baboons drawing us back in the name of Nigeria. The world need to know those regions in that makes Nigeria thick science and technology wise.
WHEN SCIENCE WAS LISTING PRIMITIVE ANIMALS, THEY FORGET TO LIST YOU AMONG, IF YOU CONTINUE TO THINK LIKE THIS, I WONDER IF YOU WOULD MAKE ANY IMPACT IN THE WORLD, ASIDE FROM YOUR LOCALITY. LITTLE MINDED FELLOW. IF INNOSON BEHAVED LIKE THIS, HE WOULD NOT HAVE ACHIEVED WHAT HE HAVE NOW. GROW UP MY FRIEND.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by texazzpete(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2012
Where is the crash safety information for these vehicles on the Innoson website?

Ozonna: Please is there any other Assembly or Manufacturing plant working in Nigeria and owned by 1 man? The answer is NO. Therefore we should all congratulate Mr Innocent Chukwuma for this acheivement.

Don't be a dullard. What about the numerous glass and cement factories in Nigeria?

Okija_juju:

Did you just use the definition of an "assembly line" to talk all that crap?!!

Dude... The talk here remains that Innoson is not the original author of his vehicles, he simply imports and puts together.. What he runs here is an assembly point. Now wether its a line or not is left for others to talk about. Can innoson on his own alter the specs of the vehicle like say increase the brake horse power or dashboard design?! The answer is NO!! What he gets from China is what he assembles. Even Ford and GM which are american companies built most of their parts in Asia with/to American specifications...

Same goes for a plane. Companies like Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Airbus, makers of the 777 series, fighter jets and dreamliners are all Airplane companies, but the parts that come together to make-up the plane are made by different companies for them. E.g is the Airbus A-380 engines are made by 2 separate companies Rolls-Royce and Pratt & Whitney.. But the specs were designed by Airbus.. Understand!! Most manufacturing companies do not make all the components of their products, but they design the specs themselves and then outsource to a third party manufacturer.

Excellent post!
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by texazzpete(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2012
adorebee: Summary:
1)Tribalism
2)A prophet is not known in his
Own land
3)If nobody talks about you,then
You re nobody
4)Rome was not built in a day
5)T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ road to success is always
Under construction
6)Critics shows T̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ way indirectly,embrace them warmly

7) Since you believe so much in Innoson motors, why don't you and your pals put your money where you mouth is and purchase an Innoson vehicle for yourselves?
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by emmajew(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2012
It is obvious to every concerned Nigerian that with the way the country is run today, those who wish to begin to manufacture vehicles or any meaningful production here might just start somewhere far from that. You cannot fully industrialise with the the state of infrastructure here. Which is why i CONGRATULATE a company like Innoson for daring to put its money in harm's way by trying to produce vehicles here. If they are assembling, that is very good. It means there is some value in those vehicles which Nigerians add for which they are employed and paid salary. I have seen many vehicles on the road manufactured and assembled in China and exported here. If Innoson is assembling Chinese cars why do they have to come prove to you the safety standards of their cars when you are already buying and using imported Chinese vehicles? If anybody can ever manufacture automobiles in Nigeria in the future, it will be no one else but those who are assembling vehicles now. So we welcome them for the little they do to create jobs and the technical experience they're acquiring for expansion in future.

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2012
Olufemichael: .
WHEN SCIENCE WAS LISTING PRIMITIVE ANIMALS, THEY FORGET TO LIST YOU AMONG, IF YOU CONTINUE TO THINK LIKE THIS, I WONDER IF YOU WOULD MAKE ANY IMPACT IN THE WORLD, ASIDE FROM YOUR LOCALITY. LITTLE MINDED FELLOW. IF INNOSON BEHAVED LIKE THIS, HE WOULD NOT HAVE ACHIEVED WHAT HE HAVE NOW. GROW UP MY FRIEND.

You are an eddiot. You should join your father incest obj in the zoo. Your making no sense. Have you turned blind eyes to your barbaric backward brothers throwing jabs on such an intelligent stride of an Igbo son.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by skyflash(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2012
Abagworo:

Guy I thought you've grown up.
tell That to that fool,we talking of nija not tribes
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by EkwyOmalicha: 1:16pm On May 14, 2012
chino11: ^

The guy is one of those cannibal Yorubas, who only knows how to get 'oluwale' professors that fill up yorubaland who does not even have the creative mind to produce common sachet pure water. grin cool

lmao @ Oluwale profs grin

proudly ngabti tongue
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by akigbemaru: 1:37pm On May 14, 2012
This is nothing but a makeshift and make-believe manufacturing warehouse. You never shown where robots weld the parts, we are not ripped yet to manufacture cars in Nigeria. I have been to BMW and GMC in MIchigan and I know your pictures look like a child's play.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2012
Dullard.

How many years has BMW and GMC been in existence and how many years has IVM operated? You cannibals should reason with your brain and not your a/s/s. I know that this oil wey una dey put too much in soup dey affect una eyes. cool

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by adorebee(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2012
Proofs on sAfety b4 u patonize a company?because he is a Nigerian abi?People drink satchet water(without proofs).Drink beer,take drugs (without proof).Now before u tell me about NAFDAC No.s,mind u that a lot of them are fake. I mean consider urself very lucky for having not fallen a victim,cos they re as many as the̶̲̥̅̊ Geniune counterpart.And these re products which goes directly into your system and can kill you in a twinkle of an eye.the̶̲̥̅̊ guy who mentioned ibos here in the̶̲̥̅̊ first place did not do anything wrong,he was only being proud of his tribe.Imagine if the̶̲̥̅̊ heading of this thread was about 'Okija SHRINE',then it would no longer be Nigeria,it would be IBOS.pls let's stop being sentimental.Someone mentioned earlier that he is not well known and should storm into the̶̲̥̅̊ market via advertisement.Yes!,d@ is very necesesary but I believe that guy is taking his time.thae cars plying the̶̲̥̅̊ road already are part of his test run.Or u think test run is driving it for just 1hr.Every bussiness has a life circle,this one is still @ its growing Stage

3 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2012
^

God Bless you nwanne mu. I keep telling them that Nigeria has gone regional. Just like you rightly posited, if it had been anything related to Okija shrine then they will remember that we are Igbos. Now Igbos in the African continent are into things that only the (G8 countries) US, UK, Japan, China, Germany can do. Its a sign we are in Nigeria but centuries ahead of this backward retrogressive people cobbled around us by the British.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by maclatunji: 1:56pm On May 14, 2012
texazzpete:

7) Since you believe so much in Innoson motors, why don't you and your pals put your money where you mouth is and purchase an Innoson vehicle for yourselves?

I may buy one if the price is right and I am satisfied with the quality. Better an Innoson than a TATA. tongue

PAN in Kaduna has also started doing the same thing. They now assemble from Chinese spare parts but not under the Peugeot Brand. See link http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/motoring-a-transport/7211-pan-nigeria-launches-changan-alsvinto-produce-3000-units-per-year-in-nigeria.html
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 14, 2012
alj harem:

Nigerians that can't even patronise Globacom or Hitv would now patronise Innoson. I tell you we are our own enemies. FACT !!!

God Bless Innoson, May Allah/God give him strength. Amin

I hail the man behind the company. God protect him from our "very dirty" politicians.

1 Like

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=chino11]

You are an eddiot. You should join your father incest obj in the zoo. Your making no sense. Have you turned blind eyes to your barbaric backward brothers throwing jabs on such an intelligent stride of an Igbo son. [/quote
CAN YOU SEE WHY YOU ARE PRIMITIVE, I PRAY GOD SHOULD HEAL YOU, YOU REALLY NEED DELIVERANCE. PRIMITIVE BACTERIOPHAGE.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=Olufemichael][/quote]

It is you and your generation that needs deliverance from the 'oluwale professors' and backwardness
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Olufemichael(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2012
chino11:

You are an eddiot. You should join your father incest obj in the zoo. Your making no sense. Have you turned blind eyes to your barbaric backward brothers throwing jabs on such an intelligent stride of an Igbo son.
keep on THROWING ABUSES, WHILE YOUR MATEs ARE DOING EXPLOITs, BOTH in THE COUNTRY AND BEYOND, PRIMITIVE.
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by chino11(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2012
Keep sleeping on NL and parading your oluwale certificate mumu. We all know that you guys are non-creative minds, so we don't expect anything meaningful to come out of you guys. With your background as Yoruba you are not going to be any different from your father incest criminal obj and cocain master tinubu and co.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by dlox147(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2012
kudos 2 IVM!!@okija juju,all ur claims about the cars nt deisgnd by IVM a company u dnt even no whr it is located its funny.guy no b most say u most drop a post..
Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by Wallie(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2012
The company should be commended because they're taking an extremely important first step! It is true that VON and PAN do the same thing but the major difference is that Innoson vehicles are Innoson-branded and Innoson is a locally owned company.

Dangote started importing cement then moved to bagging cement, and he now manufactures cement from scratch. You have to crawl before you can walk; especially, in manufacturing where highly technical skills and trade secrets are needed.

Regardless of if they’re simply an assembly plant their accomplishments are greater than that PAN and VON because over time they will create more local content. PAN and VON will continue to use technology and contents from their respective parent companies.

After a gazillion years of those companies in Nigeria, what percentage of their vehicles are locally made? They are simply not transferring any knowledge to Nigeria and for that I say we should not patronize them. The ultimate goal for opening your market to a foreign manufacturing company should be the transfer of knowledge so that one day you can stand on your own two feet! They make money off you for the knowledge and skill they impact on the local industries.

See the link below for how a car made by a small company. This is the Lotus Evora being manufactured from scratch (the engine comes from Toyota). Even with Lotus’ British heritage and all, they still needed to hire technical experts from Ferrari and Porsche! Innoson needs time to develop the knowledge needed to design from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfm31TvFI0M

4 Likes

Re: PICTURES: Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company by amosy007: 2:36pm On May 14, 2012
chino11: ^

Hahahahaha *korean laf* u are such kid....lemme refresh ur formatted memory a bit....this First pure water company ever created in nigeria and recognised by Nafdac was by a yoruba (tunde adeagbo - DIL pure water) which contradict the jargons u said about yoruba not beg creative

2... Who is the owner of Globacom ? If d owner of glo can prove to d world and indeed entire world that something good can still come out of a nigerian man so what is ur problem?

3 ...when will innoson prove to d world that innoson is d best?

4...how come we don't have an Igbo man amoung the Top ten richest men in Nigeria with all d noises u people make ....I think u people are nigeria man city...the noisy neighbour cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rebuilding My '13 Pin' (toyota U151E) Transmission / 5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / This Accident Happend At Aggrey Road PortHarcout This Morning(very Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.