Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final (3712 Views)

UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by ambrosini593(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2012
Prophets are not recognize at their homes even the story of Jesus. There are so much reasons why Tb Joshua did not predict the second half of the match. To be frank I think as a prophet when he predicted the first half last sunday he equally saw the second half but due some reasons he kept it to himself. These are the reasons to me. 1. That prophecy was a great parable and it only few people that understood the aftermath. 2. Chelsea fans will be angry with him that the prediction made them lose or refuse to go their way. 3. The first false online publication that chelsea will win the champions league. 4. There`s a clear conviction that chelsea have already lost the match so pray hard if God will change. 5. So many have insulted him and many more are ready to do that if the prediction is not in line with their expectations. 6. So many people insulted him world wide with only the first half prediction he made. 7. Chelsea fans should keep on praying instead of waiting for the second prediction. 8. Him refusing to pray about the match when a brother begged him in the last service but rather said go and pray on your own is a sign that it might be over
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by ITbomb(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2012
I'm not following , what was the first half predictions

1 Like

Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by Superking: 9:02pm On May 13, 2012
Rubbish!!! I don't have to be a prophet to know the outcome of a game. TB is another DIVINER in the similitude of a certain Prophet Olabayo and Okonzua but never a prophet. I know many will not believe it if I tell you that I dreamt about this game just like Chelsea vs Barca's game. Against Barca, Chelsea fans were distressed as the match was being played and suddenly they burst into wild jubilation. Against Bayern, Chelsea players at a point, were BALL-WATCHING as an opponent dribbled past them. At the end of the game, Chelsea fans were saying "they should have done this earlier". I haven't been able to explain it. It could mean a late come back from Chelsea but was too little too late.
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by mkmyers45(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2012
Superking: Rubbish!!! I don't have to be a prophet to know the outcome of a game. TB is another DIVINER in the similitude of a certain Prophet Olabayo and Okonzua but never a prophet. I know many will not believe it if I tell you that I dreamt about this game just like Chelsea vs Barca's game. Against Barca, Chelsea fans were distressed as the match was being played and suddenly they burst into wild jubilation. Against Bayern, Chelsea players at a point, were BALL-WATCHING as an opponent dribbled past them. At the end of the game, Chelsea fans were saying "they should have done this earlier". I haven't been able to explain it. It could mean a late come back from Chelsea but was too little too late.

Ok, You see am for dream abi? undecided undecided
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by Homar(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2012
Am also wondering why he has not predicted the second half too . Up bayern joor win or loose a true bavaria will never switch .
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by soloqy: 4:30pm On May 17, 2012
So cant you all see that this is a grand scam?

There is room everywhere in this story for a Maneuver?

Anything can be implied by this fraudulent prophecy.

What in the world do they mean by watching only first half?

What a mockery ...
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by moderattor: 10:13am On May 18, 2012
soloqy: So cant you all see that this is a grand scam?

There is room everywhere in this story for a Maneuver?

Anything can be implied by this fraudulent prophecy.

What in the world do they mean by watching only first half?

What a mockery ...
He made it very clear that a Bald headed man will break into the net with the help of a tall black man in the first half.
There is no guessing here. If he fails it will be easy to catch him.
Don't concoct anything.
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by soloqy: 11:42am On May 18, 2012
moderattor:
He made it very clear that a Bald headed man will break into the net with the help of a tall black man in the first half.
There is no guessing here. If he fails it will be easy to catch him.
Don't concoct anything.

Is the 'tall black man' on which side? Who is the bald headed man? Robben is bald headed but he will break into the net of which side?

What do they men by watching only first half? If that alone is not tantamount to leaving room for maneuver, then I dont know what is.

A couple of weeks ago, some Chelsea fand were adamant that TB Joshua clearly and precisely predicted a win for Chelsea, now this?

Na who dem decieve them go sell..
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by brighmore: 7:55pm On May 19, 2012
smileyTo all of you who talk bad about the Prophet I just want to tell you one word,the truth shall be known to you today if truly God doesn't speak to TB Joshua I believe he is a man of God and it was a sign for unbelievers to believe that God sees all.for you to know that God is everywhere as it was said so shall it be you can not go beyond the word of God for it is pure and sure,watch and see who is a liar you or God
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by mortee: 5:00pm On May 20, 2012
brighmore: smileyTo all of you who talk bad about the Prophet I just want to tell you one word,the truth shall be known to you today if truly God doesn't speak to TB Joshua I believe he is a man of God and it was a sign for unbelievers to believe that God sees all.for you to know that God is everywhere as it was said so shall it be you can not go beyond the word of God for it is pure and sure,watch and see who is a liar you or God

Oga, but now there was not even a goal in the first-half, not to talk of a bald-headed man breaking into the net. How do you explain this? Maybe school wey I no go dey affect my ability to undastand English ni...
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by brighmore: 5:13pm On May 20, 2012
The problem you guys yo listen to media and internet did u hear the prophet say that it will be a bald headed man to score the goal he said the 1st half doesn't look good for chelsea they need prayers only watch emmanuel tv and stop reading rumours and judge for yourself hey
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by soloqy: 5:54pm On May 20, 2012
^^^^^^

Stop decieving yourself.
Re: Why Tb Joshua Refuse To Predict The Second Half Of The Champions League Final by brighmore: 7:34pm On May 20, 2012
Let God then reveal who is being decieved untill you know that God is not a liar like humans u r lost what I know is TB Joshua is a man of God period believe what u believe I don't care only God will show you that he is his servant

(1) (Reply)

Sure 1.5 Odds Daily For Rollover / Today's Sure Games / Bet9ja Sure Code For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.