Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Join my Practical, Cheap And Intensive Web Development Training In Sango Otta. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Join my Practical, Cheap And Intensive Web Development Training In Sango Otta. (799 Views)

Website Development Training In Sango, Ogun State At 85% Discount. / Free Webdesign Training Live In Sango--ota!!!!!!! / Join Our Practical Web Development Tutorials In Sango Otta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join my Practical, Cheap And Intensive Web Development Training In Sango Otta. by webmpro(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2012
A lot of people have been searching here and there for a place to get quality web development/website design training.

Well, this is an opportunity for people of Ogun state and nearby areas, arround Otta, to be part of our 6 weeks intensive and practical web development trainings.

Learn how to develop dynamic websites, web portals, forums, blogs, animations and also web monetizations/make cash online etc.

Very few seats available

To join text ur email, name, age and sex to 08033394660, or 08189003341
Re: Join my Practical, Cheap And Intensive Web Development Training In Sango Otta. by webmpro(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2012
The prize is nothing to worry about cos its next to none, very cheap and lets of web development and WYSIWYG softwares will be handed out free! To all participants.

What are you waiting for? Time waits for no man!
Join now and rejoice tomorrow. Info@starryconbnet.com

(1) (Reply)

I Think My Fellow Webmasters Will Find This Information Useful / Free Webhosting For All / How Do I Update Any Code I Add To The Theme Without Update File Tag.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.