Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo (5057 Views)

BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide / Biafra Human Right Initiative (BILIE) Gets Registered With United Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2012
RELEASE:
Case filed with ICC against
Nigeria for Genocide against
Biafra / Igbo
Boko Haram Massacres Are A
Smoke Screen For Biafra / Igbo
Genocide
Spurred by the genocidal events
in Northern Nigeria such as this
week’s massacre in Kano, BILIE’s
attorney has filed an important
and historic claim with the office
of the Prosecutor of the
International Criminal Court
regarding crimes against
humanity committed against the
Biafra / Igbo people by the
government of Nigeria.
The claim which is supported by
confidential witness statements
requests immediate intervention
by the International Criminal
Court Prosecutor to prevent and
prosecute crimes against
humanity on the following
grounds:
1. The ongoing Boko Haram
massacres target Igbo and other
Biafrans as part of an ongoing
government policy of ethnic
cleansing and genocide.
2. The government admits it is
infiltrated by Boko Haram but
denies there are any crimes
against humanity being
committed.
3. So called government
commissions and inquiries do
nothing to prevent the crimes
aside from creating a smoke
screen for further crimes against
Biafra / Igbo.
BILIE—Biafra Liberation in Exile
—supports the total
independence of Biafra. BILIE
calls for the prosecution of those
in the Nigerian government who
support, enable, or fail to prevent
the crimes against humanity
being committed by Boko Haram.
This communication is the first
step in a wider BILIE campaign to
expose the ongoing genocide
against Biafrans / Igbo by the
Nigerian federal government
which is aimed at marginalizing,
murdering, and controlling the
Igbo in order to plunder the
wealth of Biafra. The master plan
of the government is nothing
less than to exterminate a third
of all Igbo, force another third to
become refugees and to lock the
rest of the Igbo in a Biafran
ghetto for their own
“protection.”
BILIE is also working on an
urgent request to the United
Nation Human Rights Council and
will soon be initiating a case in
the African Court of Human and
Peoples Rights in Arusha to stop
the genocide against Biafra /
Igbo people and the ongoing
plundering of Biafran resources.
A copy of the formal complaint to
ICC can be found and
downloaded here:
http:///biafragenocide
The complaint can also be
viewed at the BILIE Website here
(Adobe PDF Reader required)
Dr. Jonathan Levy, Esq.
Brimstone & Co.
Attorneys & Solicitors
1629 K Street NW Suite 300
Washington DC 20006 USA
Tel/Fax 1-202-318-2406
chambers@brimstoneandcompany.com
www.brimstoneandcompany.com
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2012
I'm loving this. Oya everybody join this group cos they know what they are doing. They are lawyers and professionals. This group is working hand in hand with radio biafra london to get us to the promise land. The journey to gain our independent has just started. Eze ndigbo nairaland where are you to champion this noble cause
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 13, 2012
Whichever way, I hope each party got what they deserve without war
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2012
You are right bro. Bilie is the "bomb". With their registration with the United Nations, taking our case to any international court of law will not be a problem
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by BlackPikiN(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2012
I hope Benjamin Adekunle will be prosecuted for crimes against defenseless civilians especially women and children.
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Effwazobia: 10:21pm On May 13, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: I'm loving this. Oya everybody join this group cos they know what they are doing. They are lawyers and professionals. This group is working hand in hand with radio biafra london to get us to the promise land. Unlike massob that is full of okada riders and touts. The journey to gain our independent has just started. Eze ndigbo nairaland where are you to champion this noble cause

Nwanne, I get your drift. Infact I trully appreciate what Bilie is doing over there in DC. However, we can't just abandon MASSOB just because, according to you, massob is full of okada riders and touts. That statement is actually an insult to Ibo land (no disrespect intended). After all in the grand scheme of things, both are fighting for the same cause (IMHO, our independence). Remember, that if the shlt hits the fan today, we will need MASSOB on the streets, the same way the Yoruba's will need OPC, the SS will need MEND. So While Bilie can keep keeping our hopes alive overseas, at home here, MASSOB can also be doing the same, and we need to appreciate them rather than diss em.

Udo diri gi

2 Likes

Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 13, 2012
Trash
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by M17: 1:07am On May 14, 2012
I HATE NIGERIAN. ANIMALS .IGBO'S RISE UP START TAKING THEM HOSTAGE FROM THEIR EMBASSY TO THEIR PRIVATE HOME'S .KILL THOSE Yoruba /HAUSA .SHOT THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES ANY WHERE IN ANY PART OF THE GLOBE .RISE UP IGBO'S STOP PREACHING THAT USELESS PEACE ,TAKE THEM HOSTAGE ANY WHERE YOU FOUND THEM STOP CHIT CHATTING WITH NIGERIAN'S ,PLAY HARD TO THIS WICKED NIGERIANS ,KILL THEM DON'T FRIEND THEM . KILL NIGERIANS TAKE THEM HOSTAGE IN THEIR PARTIES IN FACT ANY WHERE KILL NIGERIAN'S .NO BODY WILL JUDGE YOU ,HELP CITIZEN OF THE WORLD REMOVE NIGERIANS .
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by ak47mann(m): 1:55am On May 14, 2012
All it takes is belief for a better tomorrow,a tomorrow where NdIgbo will no longer be a tribe but a Nation and the efforts of our great fore fathers like Nzeogwu, Effiong and Ojukwu will not be in vein, believe and I promise this better tomorrow Nigeria is getting exhausted,a beautiful and better BIAFRA!!!! cool cool
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 7:08am On May 14, 2012
This more like it. This will finally nail the Jihardists and their partners in crime. Internal colonialism has ruined Africa, when you deny a people the right to exist in peace, you end up arousing their right for self determination.

Nigeria is a failed experiment of the whiteman, I can't wait for the rise of the Land of the Rising Sun: the technology hub of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:20pm On May 14, 2012
Effwazobia:

Nwanne, I get your drift. Infact I trully appreciate what Bilie is doing over there in DC. However, we can't just abandon MASSOB just because, according to you, massob is full of okada riders and touts. That statement is actually an insult to Ibo land (no disrespect intended). After all in the grand scheme of things, both are fighting for the same cause (IMHO, our independence). Remember, that if the shlt hits the fan today, we will need MASSOB on the streets, the same way the Yoruba's will need OPC, the SS will need MEND. So While Bilie can keep keeping our hopes alive overseas, at home here, MASSOB can also be doing the same, and we need to appreciate them rather than diss em.

Udo diri gi
i'm sorry if i offended anybody by that post. I've modified it.
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by belovedaja(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: i'm sorry if i offended anybody by that post. I've modified it.
that the spirit of biafra brotherhood. I love it.
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 15, 2012
belovedaja: that the spirit of biafra brotherhood. I love it.
hmmm thats good news fr OP . Biafra 4live! UP bilie
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 15, 2012
So how do we join Bilie? Any info on that?
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by hakanai(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2012
M-16:
I HATE NIGERIAN. ANIMALS .IGBO'S RISE UP START TAKING THEM HOSTAGE FROM THEIR EMBASSY TO THEIR PRIVATE HOME'S .KILL THOSE Yoruba /HAUSA .SHOT THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES ANY WHERE IN ANY PART OF THE GLOBE .RISE UP IGBO'S STOP PREACHING THAT USELESS PEACE ,TAKE THEM HOSTAGE ANY WHERE YOU FOUND THEM STOP CHIT CHATTING WITH NIGERIAN'S ,PLAY HARD TO THIS WICKED NIGERIANS ,KILL THEM DON'T FRIEND THEM . KILL NIGERIANS TAKE THEM HOSTAGE IN THEIR PARTIES IN FACT ANY WHERE KILL NIGERIAN'S .NO BODY WILL JUDGE YOU ,HELP CITIZEN OF THE WORLD REMOVE NIGERIANS .

^^^^Hope you didn't skip your medication.Abi you were the luggage Ojukwu exile with to Ivory-coast? Anyway when will the killing start now!!!You just dey spit rubbish to kill yourself with high blood pressure. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:39pm On May 17, 2012
To join Bilie, just log on to www.bilie.org
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2012
Remember to tune in to radio biafra tonight from 9pm-10pm on 11870khz or 11.87mhz on 25 meter band. You can also follow on www.radiobiafralondon.com

1 Like

Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 17, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: Remember to tune in to radio biafra tonight from 9pm-10pm on 11870khz or 11.87mhz on 25 meter band. You can also follow on www.radiobiafralondon.com
nwanna kedu? I'm listening to Radio Biafra london now. Chat with you later
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by NegroNtns(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2012
The only way Ibo will ever get any ruling against Nigeria on the war is to vote in a Ibo President in Nigeria. Get your own son up there to do the fighting on your behalf. . .ICC has no interest in your case!
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by onyeokwu: 9:40pm On May 17, 2012
how can i tune in to radio biafra from the internet
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by onyeokwu: 9:46pm On May 17, 2012
how can i tune in to radio biafra from their website?
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 17, 2012
Negro_Ntns: The only way Ibo will ever get any ruling against Nigeria on the war is to vote in a Ibo President in Nigeria. Get your own son up there to do the fighting on your behalf. . .ICC has no interest in your case!
thats you opinion
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2012
onye_okwu: how can i tune in to radio biafra from their website?
nwa nnem, once you are at the site, click on broadcast and you can listen live. You can also listen to previous broadcast. Thank you
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by onyeokwu: 9:32pm On May 24, 2012
dalu nwanne but i tried the site now its not broadcasting except the previous ones
any idea on how i could get it work let me know
Udo dili gi
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:01pm On May 24, 2012
onye_okwu: dalu nwanne but i tried the site now its not broadcasting except the previous ones
any idea on how i could get it work let me know
Udo dili gi
i guess you can only listen to the already broadcasted broadcast.
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by aljharem(m): 11:17pm On May 24, 2012
Radio biafra was closed all weekend, I hope it is opened now
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by preciousoz: 11:22pm On May 24, 2012
"If those who support aggressive war had seen a fraction of what I've seen, if they'd watched children fry to death from Napalm and bleed to death from a cluster bomb, they might not utter the claptrap they do".  - John Pilger 

With the Above, I rest My Case.
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2012
alj harem: Radio biafra was closed all weekend, I hope it is opened now
animal
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by aljharem(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: animal

How well I am checking now, The last broadcast I heard was on the 10th of may
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by oduasolja: 12:37am On May 25, 2012
I HOPE THE BIAFRANS are ready to pay for the war crimes they committed against minorities of the eastern region and midwest.

minorities of the east were raped and killed by biafran forces and their villages burnt down . ojukwu the power hungry tyrant forcefully appropriated their lands for his biafra republic and did not hesitate to slaughter them . thats why many of them fought for nigeria.
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:47am On May 25, 2012
oduasolja: I HOPE THE BIAFRANS are ready to pay for the war crimes they committed against minorities of the eastern region and midwest.

minorities of the east were raped and killed by biafran forces and their villages burnt down . ojukwu the power hungry tyrant forcefully appropriated their lands for his biafra republic and did not hesitate to slaughter them . thats why many of them fought for nigeria.
ode
Re: Bilie Files Case With ICC Against Nigeria For Genocide Against Biafra/igbo by Mcdondayan: 6:46am On May 25, 2012
Oduasoja we dont want to stay wir cowards again is it by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Never Sent Senator Saraki Any Invitation / Whoever Knows Rev Father Mbaka Should Tell Him That........ / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.