Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) (2431 Views)

Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Pick A Celeb For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by scribble: 9:18pm On May 13, 2012
I stumbled across some pics of Rukky Sanda and whilst I can manage her squarish jaw, I dont know if such feet will entice any red blooded male.

Or am i just off on a tangent?

Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by LaParisienne(f): 9:23pm On May 13, 2012
Yuck, this girl has the fugliest pair of legs in Showbiz cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by scribble: 9:27pm On May 13, 2012
more like hoe-biz

her feet like a size 58

and they look discolored...

she was almost a 7, but her feet set her back to 5...and she's supposed to be an a-list actress? *pukes*

d beautiful 1's are still in high school
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by OK2NV3: 10:10pm On May 13, 2012
ugly scared football legs!
this chic roll tyre for ajegunle when growing up. serious kpako babe.
see what Brazilian wigs and makeup can do
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by scribble: 11:12pm On May 13, 2012
rukkys not dat bad...

she's pako granted

but i nor mind pako babe...

i just dont like masculine features on a babe...

would u hit it?
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by Nobody: 6:11am On May 14, 2012
Wouldn't hit it even if my life depended on it. Is she bleaching ? don't know but tattoos and piercings are a massive turn off for me
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by Nobody: 6:15am On May 14, 2012
She needs to take care of her feet. That's all. In terms of size though, is that really enough to put you off someone? Especially if he or she is tall?
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by agb2011(f): 10:03am On May 14, 2012
undecided i really don't see anything ugly about those legs. Atleast there ar no yams there. Gosh! she sure knows how to flaunt them wink
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by Digriz(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2012
agb2011: undecided i really don't see anything ugly about those legs. Atleast there ar no yams there. Gosh! she sure knows how to flaunt them wink
looks like sticks
Re: Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) by agb2011(f): 12:12am On May 15, 2012
grin grin
Digriz: looks like sticks

grin lmao

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Is Snatched Under Your Nose / Help! She Broke Up With Me And Still Want Us To Be Friends. / The Best Romantic Holiday Ever!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.