Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:42 AM

Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton (695 Views)

Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘ / Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! / Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton by fabihill: 5:39am On May 14, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] hello fello nairalanders, my name is FABO and i ve been nominated for d top 10 battle ov emcees....plz my votes are preety low nw... I beg u all to help me win! Visit www.dearartiste.com click on battle ov emcees top 10 entry...nd vot 4 FABO plz....plz dis is ma chance to hit stardon! Plz moderator i beg u to stick dis to d homepage so nairalanders can help me... Plz i really nid 2 win this... God bles u all
Re: Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton by fabihill: 5:48am On May 14, 2012
Please people....i beg u to help me win this...plz i beg u all
Re: Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton by fabihill: 5:57am On May 14, 2012
Plz brothers help me! I wil appriate alot.. www.dearartiste.com and vote FABO plz
Re: Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton by fabihill: 6:06am On May 14, 2012
Plz help a brother hit stardorm
Re: Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton by Peterson1993(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2012
wow and you won it with 53%(51,000+ votes). Daz huge. I dont think the surport came from nairaland because this page has only 37 views. It dint make the home page. Congrate dude. Am a musician as well but still some needs funding to join the top. No probo. I will get there someday weda early or late. Congrate once again.
Re: Plz Vote FABO To Win Deararstiste Battle Of Emcees Competiton by fabihill: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2013
Peterson1993: wow and you won it with 53%(51,000+ votes). Daz huge. I dont think the surport came from nairaland because this page has only 37 views. It dint make the home page. Congrate dude. Am a musician as well but still some needs funding to join the top. No probo. I will get there someday weda early or late. Congrate once again.
tnx bro.!!...xowee bn off nairaland 4 a while.! Tnx again

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: 2shotz Ft Timaya – Desire / Chuck D From Legendary Group Public Enemy Gives Advice For African Hip Hop / Exclusive Video "What U Want" From Crystal Switch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.