Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? (1572 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Over Facing My Career Or Working For Main Time / Lecturing Job Vs MNC Job Which Do You Prefer? / 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by nancyekpoh(f): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2006
Going to school and working which one do u prefer
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2006
I prefer to work on my own business. Why?
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by Badman888(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2006
Working might be better but it is better to go to school, because you can get a Job but you cant progress anywhere, but if you have your own buisness and you can help it grow very big in years to come, then no need for school
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by nancyekpoh(f): 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2006
Seun,
Why U prefer working?
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by Seun(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2006
In school, the lecturers are in charge. They can do and undo.

At work, your boss is in charge. He or she can do and undo.

In business, you are in charge. Your customers can do and undo. cheesy
(I prefer customers to lecturers and bosses because their demands are more rational)
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by diyobdw(f): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2006
100% true seun.
I learnt more on my own than when in school.I mean about the real world !!
No school teaches that.I prefer work(as my own boss like oga seun grin grin grin)
Though school life was more fun
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by daewoo2010: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2010
Best to start your business and go to school,to develop yourself.if d business tanks,u can get a good job pending wen d business recuperates.
Re: Going To School Or Working: Which One Do You Prefer? by AjanleKoko: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2010
Both are equally important.
No one is born into a business. At some point you have to go learn.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Mathematics / Chief Awolowo Requesting For An Education Loan From Chief Odutola. / Hong Kong : Work Visa Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.