Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother (35657 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 16, 2007
@post
What a family lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by chika98: 5:25am On Nov 16, 2007
toyinrayo: No family is perfect
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by theboy0808(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2007
@ Topic
It's always the devil's work!
What has the devil got to do with some one who slept with your brother?!

@Poster
Take heart she was never good enough 4 you anyway!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Bosiano(f): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2007
what a useless dog. this is incredible, pls pardon your brother and give the dog a sack letter.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Gwazah(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
sorry bros
i first said be careful or u will die if its happens the third time i believe ur broda will kill u. if he says sorry take the sorry like that but the truth is he is not sorry for the fact that u peo are brodas does not mean the food u like must be his best food, if it is his best, he should look for the same type in the market.
be careful to avoid (had i know)
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by akeye(f): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2007
if she can sleep wit ur brother then she can do it wit anyone
forgive ur brother remember girls wuld cum and go but ur brother is urs 4 life

forgive ur girlfrnd too but do not continue wit d relationship no matter d luv.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by chukz4real(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2007
@Poster
One thing at a time: 1. Forgive both of them, ur brother first and ur family gal (since she seem to be in love with u and ur bro)
2. The gal is now a wife material. We have girlfriend material and wife material, though if u like u can as well continue the relationship for the sake of it; I mean love making if,
3. Your brother seem loose, be careful with him else the next episode will be ur wife Vs ur brother
4. Are u still living with ur parents?
5. If yes, please I suggest u have ur own apartment no matter how small and be on your own.
Well, that' just my small piece anyway.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by onyekang1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ aysometin
u've said it all, cldnt ave said more

@ poster
life goes on,forgive ur brother, dump the chic and move on with life. wink
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by dagashini: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
no just waste time, carry that story go 24 Iweka road Onitsha or 25 Pound road Aba.Who you think say you be sef,u dey giv everybody chop dem sef no vomit am.me I no chop am at all.Zeb Ejiro!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijakid: 1:44am On Nov 18, 2007
trust no man, lmao
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by theboy0808(m): 3:15am On Nov 18, 2007
There are many fish(es) in the OCEAN!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 18, 2007
nothing is new under the sun!
but as long as they aren't married yet,the guy cant claim full ownwership grin
abi him no dey cut show outside?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by sammy6(m): 5:20am On Nov 18, 2007
You were right,it sounds like a nollywood story.Anyway blood is thicker than water,Forgive your bro but forget about the damn LovePeddler.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by 2faces(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2007
She is a LovePeddler and a pro. say this words to her "u are fired". and get urself a decent chic.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by bigbee(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2007
sorry 4 ur heartache brother but u have to learn to forgive brother.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by growfast(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2007
@poster take heart and move on, your so call brother needs to grow up.

1luv bro.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by rachiwise(f): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2007
@dagashini

no just waste time, carry that story go 24 Iweka road Onitsha or 25 Pound road Aba.Who you think say you be sef,u dey giv everybody chop them sef no vomit am.me I no chop am at all.Zeb Ejiro

sey na another planet u dey live? i must tell u such things happen everyday,we dont have to pretend as if we r in a perfect world.one might even be happening to ur next door neighbour,it is only the person that comes out to tell u that u know,but e dey happen well well(not only in the movies or novels).we live in a crazy world u know.

@ poster

try to move on with life,forgive ur brother but 4get ur gf.

cheers ! wink
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by sod4luv(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2007
Dont blame ur bro jare, jst try and forgive him, shit happens, as for the gal (Ha!) make i know talk,
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2007
dagashini:

no just waste time, carry that story go 24 Iweka road Onitsha or 25 Pound road Aba.Who you think say you be sef,u dey giv everybody chop them sef no vomit am.me I no chop am at all.Zeb Ejiro!

Maybe when it happens to you,you will believe, such things happen everyday.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Naturalle(f): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
i think your brother is totally f**kd angry. U said this is not the first time he is doing that and that means that as your younger brother, he doesnt have respect for you to keep away from your woman. All the same, diss the girl, that is no excuse. If for only 10days u were bizzy, she could not hold herself, how abt women whose husbands go abroad for a 1 or 2year course?? She'll probably have died by then undecided.

Forgive ur Bros, but keep him at arms length.4nny dude, I'll probably kill ma sister if she did that grin One more thing, please go back to the house (cant let your Bros think he has killed u over a chic wink)
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by beila05(m): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2007
hey man am sorry about what happened!! you would surely have to forgive your brother and also learn a lesson from this so as to avoid similar situations in future,
about your girl friend; i got two views for you man,the devils and the worlds,
the worlds, way is just forget her,end the relationship and move on with life,

the devils way,is pretend that you have forgiven her, then enter a frenzy of sex session, in a hotel,when you're through just jump up take her clothes,apnts and bra and leave, angry whatever ever happens there after is her business, she took you for a fool and you took her for a LovePeddler,

my brother the choice is yours, the devil or the world. grin
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by acidrop(f): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2007
OUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHH, am so sorry dude
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by gbimbola(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2007
This is big brother family! Congratulations! God has just delivered you from a life time of heartache. what kinda wife will a lady that sleeps with one's brother be? Animashaun (someone who has and s not stiingy with it). My guy you don't have to feel bad o! you should be celebrating. As for you brother my the Lord help him Tutor is UNTUTORED PEN! Really he has no scruples but you must let go, he s not worth even your anger just let go of it. There is really nothing you can do about him. And if that girl is still begging you accept have your feel and dump her after you have thoroughly rammed your rod into her itchy pussy. yes ke, her pussy is itch, if not why sleep with you brother. Women! Daughters of Eve may God deliver us from the bad ones. Some are still giving us forbidden fruits to eat o! or wetin person go call this one now.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by crzs01: 2:27am On Nov 26, 2007
what the hell?

Get rid of the girl and your brother!!!!

Your brother did this to you twice, TWICE!!!

fool me once, same on you. fool me twice, same on me.

If you can do this twice, you can sure as hell bet that he can do it the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and so on.

Your brother has NO regards for you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by ringo: 2:31am On Nov 26, 2007
great chuck her out cos there is a lot of those around who need's to be cuddled and not forgetting the hug and kisses and most of all is the loving and the kisses
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by StanLord: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2007
Guy!I feel ur Pain cry,Shit Happens Yea! It Does.Everybody has said a ting or 2,Wel! They are all Good Advices.But i just hope dat all the stories are True(Anything is possible Though).Well! Forget abt The Girl,She is Just another Hole as far as i'm concerned.When u consider her like another Hole then u'll learn to 4get her.But u must 4give her in other to really move on.Thank God also dat u've not Married her otherwise u'll be talking abt Divorce.i really tank God fro u dat it Happen now.

As for ur Jnr Brox,he really do messed up yea! he did. But Remember "Blood Is Thicker Than Water".You just can't run 4rm dat.4give and 4get abt it with regards 2 him, of course, it's not going to be easy,but that's d Best thing u'll ever do.Make him kw dat if he ever trys dat on any of ur GF Again u'll make him pay.After 4givin him,i suggest u tink of renting ur own accomodation so dat this event does not repeat itself in future.Me Brother take Heart.Cos i've also felt emotional pain B4 Though not in this way.It really Hurt espercially when ur doing ur best for the person.Well! It Life and Shit Happens and will alwayz Happen. If something like dis dose not happen to u,u might understd.I Pray God to grant u the Heart to 4give and Move on undecided
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by omoge25(f): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2007
hmmm sorry o, are you and your brother on speaking terms now?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by yekside: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2007
guy,
just take it as one of the hurdles u will pass through in life,and don forget dat the bad angel u know is far more better than the good a angel u don't know
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Muesiri: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2007
My eyes shall not behold iniquity, shai
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by MrInfo1(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2007
grin Why you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i no fit laff
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by BigWood(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2007
Your brother is a Judas.
Forget about that LovePeddler.
On your brother, You really have to be careful with him in Future. He can not Change.Put him in his place. You can not trust that kind of man for anything. Do n't let him be close to you for anything again.
It has happened to me before but in my case It was my friend. I have forgiven him but we do not have any relationship till today. It is very natural , you can not trust him anymore.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by yewaman1(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2007
na wa oooooooooooooo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.