Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother (35581 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by almondjoy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2007
Another woman sleeping with 2 brothers! Gosh! angry No wonder people spend so much time repenting and being born again. If I were God, there are somethings I will not forgive. Sleeping with 2 brothers will definitely send you to everlasting fire!

Rubbish. The most disgusting thng in the whole wide world--lncest!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by conserved(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
Um sorry bout dat.But do u know wat u gonna do.Since he is ur brother thiers is nothing u can do.Just take it as one of those things dat happen 2 an individual in life and be carefull with divulging issues or telling him anything buot urself again.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by klan(f): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2007
undecided wink ;d
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by zheroes(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
You said this wasn't the first time he is doing this shit, i get a bit worried here because he may try it with your wife,you thank God its your brother though, at least now you know you never had a girlfriend, what would she do with other guys in your absence? still on the recurrence of this incidence by your brother, are you younger than himself? there is still something i cant figure out, because if he sees a girl that concedes he will strafe again
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by autopilot: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2007
1.dump that LovePeddler girl.

2.buy your brother a beer and thank him for showing you what you thought you had.

3.go home and don't overstay your wellcome in your friends house.

4.[sub]you still try keep your chics away from your bro abeg,(e be like say the guy get skills)[/sub]
5. forgive yourself.(it will set you free).

doh!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by deemayjee: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
Gee everyone thanks for all the replies and advices u gave. I finally cooled my temper down a bit and returned home where i had a talk with my old man on the issue. He made my brother apologise to me, but i told him that it will take some time and a lot of effort before i could forgive him for what he did. He has since returned to school, but i haven't talked to him since then.

As for the girl, i called her and told her to meet me in one eatery. There, i made it really clear to her that it was over between us, and even though i still love her, things will never be the same between us again. She was really weeping and begging me to forgive her. I told her i had forgiven her but we couldn't continue seeing each other anymore. Ever since that day she has been calling and sending me text messages pleading for me to give her another chance, and she even called her older sister(who is married) to plead with me on her behalf. She(the older sister) later called me and said even though i feel so hurt, i shld remember that humans make mistakes and as such one should learn how to accept them. She said i shld please forgive her younger sister and have a talk with her on the issue.

I told her that even if i will consider doing that, it won't be in the nearest future, and that her sister shld not get any hopes up yet, and she shld even start looking for someone else, so she will not because of me remain single all her life.She was then like she understands that i'm still very hurt and angry, but i should not let my anger overrun my better judgements. I told her i'll think about it sha, but deep within me, i know i'll never be able to forget the issue. Even if i do end up getting back with her, i know i'll never be able to get that image of her in bed with my brother out of my mind.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Bblak(f): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2007
What a scenario!Gosh.The bitch is a big time disgrace to womanhood .

Please forgive your brother and go back to d house.Blood is thicker than water remember.Gdluck
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Frankies(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ poster

I think you have gotten enough advice in here. The whole thing is straight.

Forgive your brother but never trust him with your girl in future. As for that cheap thing you called your ''babe''.Please give her 10,000 miles away from you. She can do worse than that in future externally.

So many of us in here can not be wrong.

I rest my case.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Frankies(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2007
almondjoy:

Another woman sleeping with 2 brothers! Gosh! angry No wonder people spend so much time repenting and being born again. If I were God, there are somethings I will not forgive. Sleeping with 2 brothers will definitely send you to everlasting fire!

Rubbish. The most disgusting thng in the whole wide world--lncest!

How did this stupid post solve the problem?I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot.The poster was asking what to do and somebody is here dreaming about being God.

Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much, much lower opinion of you. I see you've set aside this special time to shamefully humiliate yourself on this dignified land. You've got a big hole in your head, Get a brain and shut it. When you are at a loss for words,go and do what you know best. You stinking cheap slut.

Pathetic loser.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by akaluka: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
its a family affair
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by cutekittie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ poster,
life goes on,its hard but ur brother will remain ur brother,well for the bitch of a girl,do away with her as quickly as u can cus she is a cheap slut

plsssssssss We have done much more evil but Jesus still forgave us.

shit happens but u have to move on!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by SweetT1: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Deemayjee

"ol deemayjee, i wouldn't worry about that. Your brother was just sampling her to see if she was a good girl. Now that you know she is, if i were you i would just go ahead and marry her. She is a wife material !
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by almondjoy(f): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
Frankies:

How did this stupid post solve the problem?I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot.The poster was asking what to do and somebody is here dreaming about being God.

Now, after reading your latest post, I have a much, much lower opinion of you. I see you've set aside this special time to shamefully humiliate yourself on this dignified land. You've got a big hole in your head, Get a brain and shut it. When you are at a loss for words,go and do what you know best. You stinking cheap slut.

Pathetic loser.

And what is your problem?  Your retarded piece of monkey brain!  How won't you support her?  When all the females in your family lineage are all she-goats smelling the arses of their fathers? We have not gone low enough--you male prostute--with gaping hole in your sacral area infested with herpes and AIDS combined.  After sleeping with all the she goats in your family including your daughters!  How will you not support incest--when you were conceived under the same circumstances?

Humliate who?---Go and humiliate your mother who decided to give birth to you after allowing her father to molest her repeatedly!

Who do you think you are threatening--if I were you I would be careful about making personal threats--you think everywhere is like Idumota in Nigeria where you live? You will soon find your leaking diarrhea arse in GITMO where your molesters are to futher perforate your anus till it reaches your throat!

Idiot!  I am waiting for the humilation package.  Hope it arrives early enough for Xmas!  You molested child of a she goat!  I may be a slut--but you are a mother-phocking arse sniffing son of a retarded throll!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by onwuekwe1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
Am so sorry to hear this, but I will say you are a very temperate, if I was the one I would have shed blood.
The solution is to reconcile with your brother and then dumb that prostituted for live, because if you take her in, your brother will continue sleeping with her because both of them has seen there unclothedness.
She might even sleep with one of your friend's if care is not taken.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Frankies(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2007
@ almondjoy

Confused fool.Anytime I see your post. I have one puzzle in mind---Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths?.

But I am consoled by the saying that'' empty vessels make most noise.''
Trying to get something of value out of your post is like trying to squeeze orange juice out of an apple.Impossible.

You are a just a frustrated ranting ant.

Im quite sure that you are fed with a brain tumour when you are a kid.

Flea -infested dullard
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by almondjoy(f): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2007
Oh please have you a merry Xmas Frankies and a Happy New year. I believe I have told you enough to last you a life time. So sleep over those and let me have a good time on Nairaland--since I have made you non-contributary, I will ease up on you till you come up with more of your stupid posts!

As you see, I do not go chasing your boring, ignorant piece of an idiotic arse around like you do my scented one. cool There are too many interesting topics to concentrate on. So have a merry Xmas and a happy new 2008 on top of your mama as usual! kiss
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2007
Why are we all quick to blame a girl when both of them did something wrong. Everybody here is disappointing me cvrucifying the girl when the poster has made it clear that his brother has continously seduced his former girlfriends.
I am not making excuses for the girl but the brother is obviously sick and there seems to be some sick childhood rivalry between them. How many girlfriends will his brother sleep with before he gets the blame. Haba why the double standards

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2007
Han han! dis is rather too much shocked hasnt anyone on dis forum seen dis crossfiring som peops just no send
@Almondjoy nd Frankie, i'll implore yu guyz to stop dis wild abuse!it's so uncalled forabi una kno una self before

@Frankie; addressin a sista in dis forum wit a foul lang. like b**ch,slot n all isnt nice at allso i'll suggest yu appologize n kill dhatred cool
@Almondjoy; yur a sista in dis forum!? aint yu yu really need to kool off! n respect a broda in here, just imagine if evry one in here where to pik on one another like yu n frankie is doing take it easy maami n endeavour to be a gud woman, dont yu think frankie deserves an appology too!cos as much as yu think he's wronged yu,yu might as well av wronged him lipsrsealed undecided
nd to yu'll;one luv!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Frankies(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2007
almondjoy:

Oh please have you a merry Xmas Frankies and a Happy New year. I believe I have told you enough to last you a life time. So sleep over those and let me have a good time on Nairaland--since I have made you non-contributary, I will ease up on you till you come up with more of your stupid posts!

As you see, I do not go chasing your boring, ignorant piece of an idiotic arse around like you do my scented one. cool There are too many interesting topics to concentrate on. So have a merry Xmas and a happy new 2008 on top of your mama as usual! kiss

Look at this unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse tactically accepting defeat. I told you earlier that your wide mouth met your above-match in a married guy you thought I was joking.

I have been enduring all your god-forsaken posts on this land untill my patience was over stretched.You are an indescribably detestable idiot. Very much heart-sickening,miserable person.

Dont accept defeat yet, I still need to crush that your, flat-assed in a flea-infested pants.

A demented asshole like you should have known you would be a loser by trying me.
I suggest you engage your local Search & Rescue Unit by getting lost or better, go and freeze your son's d**k and remain a son-handling bitch you have always been.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Frankies(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2007
naijaborn:

Han han! this is rather too much shocked hasnt anyone on this forum seen this crossfiring som peops just no send
@Almondjoy nd Frankie, i'll implore yu guys to stop this wild abuse!it's so uncalled forabi una kno una self before

@Frankie; addressin a sista in this forum wit a foul lang. like b**ch,slot n all isnt nice at allso i'll suggest yu appologize n kill dhatred cool
@Almondjoy; yur a sista in this forum!? aint yu yu really need to kool off! n respect a brother in here, just imagine if evry one in here where to pik on one another like yu n frankie is doing take it easy maami n endeavour to be a good woman, don't yu think frankie deserves an appology too!because as much as yu think he's wronged yu,yu might as well av wronged him lipsrsealed undecided
nd to yu'll;one love!!!

Apologies to you and anyone in here, I must have offended by my raw attack on that fool called almondjoy

That this place is a public forum is not a guarantee for us to entertain some pathetic fools like almondjoy.I will single handedly get rid of the fool or until she changes.

Once more, My apologies,

Cheers.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2007
@Frankies yu be guy now!!! d head nd definately not d tail!? 4 gudness sake;let dis bull-shittin stop!
Frankies;i no fit shout o
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Blesynsing: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2007
I think yu shud realy explore your brother's personality. Agreed, yur girlfriend was a simple bitch and can't keep her legs together, but do yu realy know yur brother very well? Are you sure he doesn't use different techniques in getting you hurt when it comes to sleeping with your girlfriend(s)? Is he psychic? Maybe the guy is just jealous of you or maybe he has a special way of impressing on girls cos according to yu, it wud not be his first time and yu still stayed in the same house with him. As for me, yur brother and your girlfriend are to be blamed cos they were both involved in the game. Forgive both of them, get a house of your own and try to get a girl you can trust and please, tell your parents to pray for your brother because his issue is like a muderous greed which can lead to loss of lives. God will help you
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by aiphiee(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
dump d girl fast cos wot she did was down right low angry. but your bro,u have to 4give him,and then set boundaries.

am curious;is your surname Durotoye?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by handsome2(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2007
so?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by dot2002(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
That is very common, it not a big deal, you should be happy she get her azz whooped closer to home or would you rather another toilet man drug his jeeze in her.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
Indeed this sounds like nollywood. When I hear stories like this I find out I'm very innocent and I need to come back to reality. It is very good you've broken up the relationship btw you and your the girl. Since you said your brother has stolen girls from you before, it's best you deal with your brother (the devil) with a very long spoon because he's very sick, very sick. And he's very capable of ruining you. Forgive him, but the privileges you give him should be restricted because he is a bad person. Beware!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2007
Shit always happen man. U si some giirls are like dEvils or lesTZ say sex freaks, the moment u go into love they start thinking about sex. Maybe u did 'nt give her any. Though i dont know your views on sex may be is acceptable to you or not. let tell of ma own little story, ma first girl friend told me she loved me just because she wanted ma sex, she thought ma coco is wonderful and i refused because that was ma first tiime love affair i was afraid but it meant sense. you know because i dont know whether she has NAFDAC number. You get what am saying i dont know whether the something is regestered. Even if it was regestered was it certified AIDS FREE. So this are the questions that kip on ragin man. At last she was able to seduce me and i gave her sex. You should ask me which type, it was just oral. I mean some light kisse only. SO PLAY YOUR CARDS WISELY NEXT TIME MAN.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by playmate(f): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
i really sympathize wit u.well i think u shuld 4give ur bro but make sure u're more careful around him nd as 4 d girl,4give nd 4get her cs she's up 2 no gud.u didn't see her 4 jst 10days nd she felt lonely enuf 2 sleep wit ur girl wat will happen if u guys are seperated longer dan dat
and ur bro well he's kinda terrible since he already knew u guys were on.
pele dear. embarassed
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by adeboo(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2007
O ga o this one is hard sha.
Family is always family and no matter what they are still our family.

I am so sorry about what u went through. I just feel bad for the next relationship u enter into cause she will bear the brunt of it all.

I am sorry sha sweetie i just hope u pray to God to soothe your pain because he can do it i promise u.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by FactorChic(f): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
If someone did that too me, I'll find it hard to forgive to, she cheated

You were away from her for a while, always promising to come and then u don't, that's one of the reasons why women cheat
We cheat because we don’t feel connected to you anymore. Most women like to talk and communicate. When you stop returning our phone calls,  and other messages, we feel as if you are no longer interested, so we start wandering off into other pastures in search of someone that will talk to us. No matter how busy you are, it only takes a few seconds to let us know that you care and are thinking about us. When you become too busy for us, we take this as a sign to start moving on.
, so there!

Just dump her, and move on, but whatever you do, don't let the next girl u date pay for her sins, and ur brother needs serious ass whopping, u said dat's not d first time he will steal a girl u really like, u should send ppl to beat him up more,  angry such an asswipe! angry
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
Dude i know hw ya feel don't blame your gurl, i blame ur brother who took advantage of ur girl its bad, see seriously lets put the factup,why do girls just fall when u touch 'em maybe on their breast, tested it times witout number and they just fall even girls i trust that were just friends imagine, thank God av Change only God knows how many girls that will be under my control
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by tufe(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2007
jayon:

Dude i know hw ya feel don't blame your girl, i blame your brother who took advantage of your girl its bad, see seriously lets put the factup,why do girls just fall when u touch 'em maybe on their breast, tested it times witout number and they just fall even girls i trust that were just friends imagine, thank God av Change only God knows how many girls that will be under my control

jayon, how can you say that you do not blame the girl? I suspect you probably know this girl  shocked
However, she is a lady with sense, but lack of principle. He's brother didnt take advantage, what she did, she did out of her own disgression.
about ladies falling for you when you touch them, those were girls that no doubt were already attracted to your person, so it's not a common thing with girls that you just touch them and turn them on, no sir, i don't agree with ya.

@ Poster

if i were in your shoes, i'll 4give them, but forget, please thats impossible. you should be warry of your bro from now onwards so that you would not die saying "blood is thicker than water", as one nairalander put it. Sorry Ooo, Kpele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.