Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36224 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 12:13pm On May 14, 2012
Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'!
He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling over me.
Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
To meet up with him or not to?
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!

7 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by DonTonero: 12:34pm On May 14, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'! He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling.

Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling your girl! Hmmn...
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
Ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!
and you posted thishopin to get a comment Bf snatcher

8 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 12:44pm On May 14, 2012
Lol at bf snatcher.
He's a free man so your words are so not applicable. Lmcao!

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2012
DonTonero: and you posted thishopin to get a comment Bf snatcher
Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

Op, if he is eying you, it's not your fault. Just let him do what he wants to. but have it at the back of your mind that any guy that leaves his current relationship -without a reasonable reason- for you, might also do the same to you. . . Tread softly. He may want to see you as an opportunity to make his stay in the city interesting, and then DUMP you afterwards. . . Na you sabi!

23 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by ijebabe: 12:57pm On May 14, 2012
^^ I've missed you o grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2012
ijebabe: ^^ I've missed you o grin grin
I missed you too. . . wink
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2012
@killz
So true. But he's not leaving her for me. They were already on a break when we met again!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by denzel2009: 1:14pm On May 14, 2012
go on girl lashonshag his head off!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2012
lashontae: @killz
So true. But he's not leaving her for me. They were already on a break when we met again!
Oh good! If they are on break, then step on it. When 2 people say they are on break, they are FREE to test other waters. . . Make sure you don't act too interested even though you and i know you are wink And errm, NEVER EVER talk bad about your roommate in his presence. He'll notice that and will use that to his advantage in getting you!

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by kayemjay(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2012
Lashontae! Lashontae!! Lashontae!!! How many times did I call you? You came to sexuality section and wowed us (me most especially) with your awesome writing skills and beautiful Hot stories. I even stopped updating my thread coz of you. If you like yourself, better go and resurrect your thread o. Ehen!!!

Now, to the topic, No comment,sorry. lol.

Shon, i know what you can do and i know that before coming here to whet our appetite in the guise of looking for answers, you already have your mind made up as to what you wanna do. GO FOR IT JOR.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Tinkybabe(f): 1:44pm On May 14, 2012
I'm with Killz on this.What do you want with him though ,a fling or a long lasting relationship?if it's the latter, you could start with being friends with him avoiding any form of romantic attachment ,that would let you know his intent . And the break he's on with your former room mate,is it a permanent break or they are just 'testing the waters'.If there's any hope of them getting back together then just forget about him cuz I'm sure you don't want her(former roommate) trouble
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 14, 2012
a nightstand won't be a bad idea poster cheesy. Hav fun & see wat ur ex-roomate as been tasting all this while. Goodluck & don't get pregnant for him.. Shekena

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by 7footre(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2012
Me thinks you already know what ur getting into!.... So I will be waiting on d other side for full details!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On May 14, 2012
Y una dey advice lashona, I trust her she go don nail dat guy tire.

Lashona d bedt gal! I haileth mami!

More stories plzzzzzzz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 14, 2012
Lashontaeeeeeeeee finally you are back, better go finish all you started
nice to have you back babes
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 14, 2012
everyone in dis thread is very corrupt! Poster leave dat guy alone and hav some respect for urself! I dnt bliv he said he is on a break wit ur friend; and even if he said dat, u shudnt tink of hangin out wit him cos all i see frm ur side of d story is total LUST! U r here to garner support for ur evil act and undoubtedly, dat is wat u've gotten so far! Useless buncha mofos

11 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Spicyhawt: 3:39pm On May 14, 2012
@op,just be the "joyous witch" and all d temptations will fade away gringrin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Skii(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2012
see this OP o... grin
Looking for NL's blessing...SMH
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2012
Boyloaf: everyone in dis thread is very corrupt! Poster leave dat guy alone and hav some respect for urself! I dnt bliv he said he is on a break wit ur friend; and even if he said dat, u shudnt tink of hangin out wit him cos all i see frm ur side of d story is total LUST! U r here to garner support for ur evil act and undoubtedly, dat is wat u've gotten so far! Useless buncha mofos
Pls shut up and go and sleep. . . Thank you!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 4:28pm On May 14, 2012
Aanumama, ogbo, kayemjay na una be this!! Nice seeing u guys again!!
I actually deleted that thread, you know...

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Revolva(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2012
@poster
so thats ur greatest achievement well watch out o na razor blade marks u go get from dat ur roomate soon.
Do u know if that dude is trickin you to chop you and run sayin he wants to break up wid ur gal mugu

3 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 5:10pm On May 14, 2012
Lol at some comments. Naija guys (with the exception of a few) are so two-faced. Y'all have said men are polygamous in nature. Then you start screaming blue murder when a chick like me gives you a dose of your own medicine.
I've been chatting all day with him. He's been telling me the things he wants to do to me and how he has always fantasized about my long legs wrapped around his waist, since the first day we met. So get over yourselves already! I'm not the bad one here! Lol.

Hypocrites! Lmbbao!

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2012
Tanx to everyone who made constructive contributions...muah!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 6:20pm On May 14, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'!
He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling over me.

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!

sha[i]g[/i] his brains out and come back with the tales!

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Revolva(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2012
@lashonte
umm i see umm omo for lagos dem go Bleep you finish u go get bow leg. The guy dey tell u koro koro ,haha dat guy is lust over you not love ,
person no no if u fine sef

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by drnoel: 6:47pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

Op, if he is eying you, it's not your fault. Just let him do what he wants to. but have it at the back of your mind that any guy that leaves his current relationship -without a reasonable reason- for you, might also do the same to you. . . Tread softly. He may want to see you as an opportunity to make his stay in the city interesting, and then DUMP you afterwards. . . Na you sabi!

didn´t know she was selling something. abeg what goods did she display. am just curious
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by nitlad: 6:53pm On May 14, 2012
lashontae: Lol at some comments. Naija guys (with the exception of a few) are so two-faced. Y'all have said men are polygamous in nature. Then you start screaming blue murder when a chick like me gives you a dose of your own medicine.
I've been chatting all day with him. He's been telling me the things he wants to do to me and how he has always fantasized about my long legs wrapped around his waist, since the first day we met. So get over yourselves already! I'm not the bad one here! Lol.

Hypocrites! Lmbbao!
lashontae toh badt! Go fawk his brains out jor
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2012
drnoel:

didn´t know she was selling something. abeg what goods did she display. am just curious
Lol! Na normal flirting. . . You know women and how they do their thing to get a guy interested especially when it is a guy she likes. . . When he gets interested, he is already a happy buyer, a k a happy customer. . . wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by queensmith: 7:03pm On May 14, 2012
Is the poster asking for a go ahead to 'feast on' another womans man? Why? Will it make you feel better about yourself?

Are there no single men to 'feast on' in the whole of Lagos? When the witches of your former room deal with you, you will now.

Go on
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by adim2(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2012
@op
it is clear that both of u r just lusting after each other. but wat i will advice you is never fall in love with him cos both of u want to play the game. i do not need to advice you cos your mind has been made up. play the game and get ready for the consequences incase there is one or be yourself and add value to your dignity.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Killz1(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2012
queensmith: Is the poster asking for a go ahead to 'feast on' another womans man? Why? Will it make you feel better about yourself?

Are there no single men to 'feast on' in the whole of Lagos? When the witches of your former room deal with you, you will now.

Go on
The guy is on a break from his current relationship. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / I Need Help In My Relationship ❗

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.