Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! (36228 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Photo: When You Visit Your Boyfriend And He Has Not Touched You / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 9:29pm On May 14, 2012
^
Please, help me say it again. HE IS ON A BREAK FROM MY FORMER ROOMMATE!

I'm not worried about him cheating with me. I'm only worried about playing with the enemy's toy. Especially since she grovelled and begged (like the sorry slut she is) for him not to leave her. He said he got tired of her possesiveness.
Anyways, haven't seen him yet. I'm fattening him up for the slaughter.
Men abound everywhere but right now, I got appetite for that dude alone. You would too if you were to set eyes on him.
Lol!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 9:31pm On May 14, 2012
lashontae: ^

I'm not worried about him cheating with me. I'm only worried about playing with the enemy's toy. Especially since she grovelled and begged (like the sorry slut she is) for him not to leave her. He said he got tired of her possesiveness.
Men abound everywhere but right now, I got appetite for that dude alone. You would too if you were to set eyes on him.
Lol!

you talk too much.
do the deed already and stop boring us.
most chic do these without even voicing it out.....
at most, he jabs you 1000 thrusts n he ejacs......zing, the do is over!

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by queensmith: 9:37pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

The guy is on a break from his current relationship. . .

o i missed that, then you should go ahead!Just keep it on the down low!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by queensmith: 9:38pm On May 14, 2012

Lol!

you are a bad girl! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 9:46pm On May 14, 2012
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2012
^

@queen
I tire o. I thought as much that you didn't see that part where i said he was single again. Lol!
I'm not bad o. Just being honest....

@cuga
I would imagine that he'd do better than just 1000 thrusts. I heard from roommie's own mouth, he's good...! Anyway, he better be good or I'm done!

Yep, am still talking without backing it up with the necessary actions. That I want to jump him doesn't mean I'd jump when he says jump. I'll do it when the heck I want and not a minute before.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by IZUKWU(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2012
Kai ,this one na spiritual kongi
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 9:55pm On May 14, 2012
^
And you my man, are on a permanent konji level. I seen you chasing all them lurid stories here on NL.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 9:57pm On May 14, 2012
@cuga
I would imagine that he'd do better than just 1000 thrusts. I heard from roommie's own mouth, he's good...! Anyway, he better be good or I'm done!

Yep, am still talking without backing it up with the necessary actions. That I want to jump him doesn't mean I'd jump when he says jump. I'll do it when the heck I want and not a minute before.
Lol.

lashontae, you are a wind-up merchant.
you have been on this issue of fecking your roomie's boyfriend for 2 years now.
is he the same guy you have been hunting for 2 yrs or you have a penchant addiction
to fecking your roomie's boyfriends?

https://www.nairaland.com/470020/open-warnin-proud-roomie-who
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 14, 2012
coogar:

lashontae, you are a wind-up merchant.
you have been on this issue of fecking your roomie's boyfriend for 2 years now.
is he the same guy you have been hunting for 2 yrs or you have a penchant addiction
to fecking your roomie's boyfriends?

https://www.nairaland.com/470020/open-warnin-proud-roomie-who

Poster has finally hit a jack pot. Pls just go ahead and fukc the guy and let it off you! Don't look for anything permenent with him because it won't last. Trust me, I know. Wish you all the best. Don't forget to gist us how it felt like, duration, styles, etc... wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2012
Lmcao! You actually dug up past posts? Interesting!
To answer your question, you do the math! Maybe its the same guy. Maybe not. I think its pretty obvious though!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 10:12pm On May 14, 2012
lashontae: Lmcao! You actually dug up past posts? Interesting!
To answer your question, you do the math! Maybe its the same guy. Maybe not. I think its pretty obvious though!

you have been chasing this dude for 2 yrs?
jeeez - there must be shortage of men in your area maybe
you just want to have one on your roomie by fuckin her man
just to prove superiority!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by IZUKWU(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2012
And you my man, are on a permanent konji level. I seen you chasing all them lurid stories here on NL.
and how do you do that . Cuz you can't see me there except you were there yourself
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:25pm On May 14, 2012
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:29pm On May 14, 2012
^
he he he.

@cuga
Lol at chasing. Like I actually have the time or the patience. Anyways, off to catch some fun. Ciao!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Revolva(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2012
@lashonte
pikin wey no let im mama sleep im sef no go sleep
you are an olodo na ur type dey hussle 4 skuul no go read ,ashawo sawa sawa le
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lashontae(f): 10:40pm On May 14, 2012
^
Can see you're feeling like one fake Wole Soyinka with your cliche proverb.
Dude, compare my writing with yours. The olodo is blatantly obvious, lol!
Is it today you naija guys started calling girls prostit.utes? Na today yansh dey back? Abegi, I'm off to party, o jare. Ain't got time for this shiit.
See ya!!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by coogar: 10:43pm On May 14, 2012
Can see you're feeling like one fake Wole Soyinka with your cliche proverb.
Dude, compare my writing with yours. The olodo is blatantly obvious, lol!
Is it today you naija guys started calling girls prostit.utes? Na today yansh dey back? Abegi, I'm off to party, o jare. Ain't got time for this shiit.
See ya! Muah!

don't mind the charlatan - by now, you should know opinion
is like a clit[b]o[/b]ris, every cun[b]t[/b] has got one.

i don't give a damn who you decide to sleep with, at the end of
the day, it would be a mutual consent between 2 adults.

just go and do this guy, make a tape and send to your ex-roomie.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 14, 2012
i really feel sorry for ur future hubby...

1 Like

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by ismaeel86(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2012
jealous girl, girls like you is what made up to extend my stay in the bachelors club. After sleeping with all d fine boys around u will now turn to born again, jumping from one crusade to another, praying for a husband, buying all sort of spiritual and inspirational books on how to find Mr right. shior

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 12:18am On May 15, 2012
lashontae: Lol. I used to have a crush on this guy when I was sharing a flat with his girl. Cool guy, got swag, fresh n clean...everything I wanted in a guy, except that he was dating my witch of a roommate (now former-roommate).
Last Saturday, I ran into him as I was handling some travel stuff and it turned out, we're gonna be in the same city for a week, (I'm staying a week, he's staying longer).
When I sighted him, I was like 'Dayum, give me this guy for breakfast'!
He looked so so yummy! Lol!

And I also didn't miss the fact that this man was literally drooling over me.
Shon, he exclaimed, encasing me in a close hug. Where u been? Missed you! (well, he didn't use the exact words, but close enough, lol).

As a sharp girl and a naughty one too, I noted that the dude was really feeling the girl! Hmmn interesting, I said to myself....
He also told me he's on a break with ex-roomie and he doesn't think they're compatible.
I ain't gonna lie. I feel him too, I've done for a long time. Now, I'm here, unable to concentrate and occasionally glancing at the phone number he scribbled.
To meet up with him or not to?
I know what's gonna happen if I do. I want what's gonna happen if I do...I'm so so tempted but again, I'm a little bit hesitant. Because I really don't want to join issues with my former roommate who BTW is a sadistic witch!
Gosh!

I am salivating already! I knew you eventually met the guy. Just tell me how great was the night you spent with him.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2012
Yawns!!

Go shag the guy, if you haven't already - and tell us how your pum was dripping... So, others can book a nightstand with you, ashewo lol!!

I just don't wanna hear how guys are heartbreakers tales from your SN in two months' time..
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by segunjowo(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2012
I pity most of you guys commented on this thread. Lashontae is a storyteller. She write fictions. Unfortunately, some of you didn't get to know her before now. I am sure this story is no different, so, don't take it personal and never fight wit 'Tae!
@Lashontae, please write on.. I am enjoying ur story. When are you launching your first novel? Please keep me posted alright?
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Seamate(m): 12:25am On May 15, 2012
Just do what's on your mind
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by comechop(m): 12:38am On May 15, 2012
everyday, NL reaches a new low. How did this ish get on FP? some loose girl running her mouth about doing a gigolo? All i'll say is - make sure you get tested. HIV and PID are real. And I do feel bad for your future hubby, if you do decide to settle down. The amount of baggage that you'll have..
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by KGNAIRA: 12:41am On May 15, 2012
........and a man is going to marry you tomorrow and call you wife. I really pity that man because with this lack of self control, you will definitely cheat not once but many times.

Go ahead. Go and devalue yourself yet again and come back and tell the tale.

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 12:47am On May 15, 2012
He told you they he was on a break and you swallowed that up? Homeboy is lucky sha, atleast some dude would work for it, now all you gotta say is " We're on break" and yansh go yakata like turkey's furo furo.
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Nobody: 12:55am On May 15, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
He told you they he was on a break and you swallowed that up? Homeboy is lucky sha, atleast some dude would work for it, now all you gotta say is " We're on break" and yansh go yakata like turkey's furo furo.

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by dayokanu(m): 12:58am On May 15, 2012
Just do it
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by lastpage: 1:05am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:
:

Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

drnoel: didn´t know she was selling something. abeg what goods did she display. am just curious

Emmm....where is it sef..... l am looking-up the definition of the phrase "A PROS.TI.TUTE".....Seun likes to call it "LovePeddler", which is apt in itself grin grin grin

Funnily, some years later, these will be the same set of women that will say "Men are wicked, beast and whatever"? shocked shocked

They seem to forget that there is something called "KARMA"....whatever you sow NOW, you will reap later in life!
wink wink

Its your move!
What is this world turning into?

Lastpage!
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by MeGaStReEt: 1:05am On May 15, 2012
See wetin GEJ don turn our future wives to lipsrsealed
Re: My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! by Onyenna(m): 1:24am On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

Abegi. . . Make i hear word. There is nothing like boyfriend snatcher. She displays her goods, if he likes it, he buys it. It's his choice to leave a girl for another. All these quack mentality tire me jare. . .

Op, if he is eying you, it's not your fault. Just let him do what he wants to. but have it at the back of your mind that any guy that leaves his current relationship -without a reasonable reason- for you, might also do the same to you. . . Tread softly. He may want to see you as an opportunity to make his stay in the city interesting, and then DUMP you afterwards. . . Na you sabi!

I second.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.