Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend (8873 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 14, 2012
Apart from s-ex, what fun and romantic things can I do with my girlfriend?
I've searched and gotten some from google but a lot of them are not applicable as I'm domiciled in Naija - hot air balloon blah blah. Also, does anybody know real cool places in ilorin, we cud hang out?
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Killz1(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous: Apart from s-ex, what fun and romantic things can I do with my girlfriend?
[size=15pt]I've searched and gotten some from google but a lot of them are not applicable as I'm domiciled in Naija. Hot air balloon blah blah.[/size] Also, does anybody know real cool places in ilorin, we cud hang out?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by slimyem: 1:46pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous: Apart from s-ex, what fun and romantic things can I do with my girlfriend?
I've searched and gotten some from google but a lot of them are not applicable as[b] I'm domiciled in Naija. Hot air balloon blah blah.[/b] Also, does anybody know real cool places in ilorin, we cud hang out?
shockedshockedshockedshocked
.......pls be nice to simplify the bolded.
Thanks!cheesy
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2012
I've searched and gotten some from google but a lot of them are not applicable as I'm domiciled in Naija. Hot air balloon blah blah. Also, does anybody know real cool places in ilorin, we cud hang out?

grin grin grin

Since you are domiciled in Naija, try...taking her to bar, nightclub, weddings, child dedication, cinemas, shopping in yaba or mile1 market, grin

Stadium for crusade, football....more to come
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 14, 2012
slimyem: shockedshockedshockedshocked
.......pls be nice to simplify the bolded.
Thanks!cheesy

I meant that many of d things I saw on the web aren't very applicable or readily available - like going on a hot air balloon ride or bungee jumping for example cheesy
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by slimyem: 2:20pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous:

I meant that many of d things I saw on the web aren't very applicable or readily available - like going on a hot air balloon ride or bungee jumping for example cheesy
okies.
Use the link below...
swiftz-aboutrelationships..com/2011/09/52-free-things-to-do-with-your-patner.html?m=1
I hope it helps...
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 2:28pm On May 14, 2012
Poster u better go for picnics @ Odo iya-Alaro. U dey form European abi?U berra search for prestige bukas online, am sure ur date will love it.

Hot air Balloon in naija? Canoe no dey ilorin abi? Stop watching Americans movie mehn! Maintain ur locality my friend!
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster u better go for picnics @ Odo iya-Alaro. U dey form European abi?U berra search for prestige bukas online, am sure ur date will love it.

Hot air Balloon in naija? Canoe no dey ilorin abi? Stop watching Americans movie mehn! Maintain ur locality my friend!

What r u saying joor? Z it not d same thing we r saying? Online I saw bungee jumping, hot air balloon rides etc which ain't what I want. I want local content. Btw, where I fit get canoe ride for ilorin? Yeah - stuff lyk dat.
@slimyem, thanks but most of dem things are still western oriented
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 2:38pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous:

What r u saying joor? Z it not d same thing we r saying? Online I saw bungee jumping, hot air balloon rides etc which ain't what I want. I want local content.
@slimyem, thanks but most of dem things are still western oriented
Well picking animal droppings is quiet romantic, carry am go zoo den. U like my suggestion?
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by richy5(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2012
Short of word
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by olsmade(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2012
Hmmmmm. Brb
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Skii(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

domiciled in naija?? WTF?? grin grin grin grin grin
U go fear description
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by azeez4(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2012
Dis are few places u can hangout wiv ur girlfrnd in ilorin : vera gold, royals, chicken chilles, museum, gomola e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2012
azeez@:
Dis are few places u can hangout wiv ur girlfrnd in ilorin : vera gold, royals, chicken chilles, museum, gomola e.t.c.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh - u r such a darling. Thx a mil.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 14, 2012
NLers, im still waiting.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous: NLers, im still waiting.
learn to play video games together, learn scrabble, take her to the stadium anytime abs or kwara united is playing. Go on a walk to nowhere in the evening. Engage her brain with current affairs quiz. Go the the park, try eating out together both at mama put and fast food joint. If u know where to lease a bicycle, teach her how to ride, then learn to ride together. Lastly learn how to play pranks with her.

1 Like

Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2012
honeric01: learn to play video games together, learn scrabble, take her to the stadium anytime abs or kwara united is playing. Go on a walk to nowhere in the evening. Engage her brain with current affairs quiz. Go the the park, try eating out together both at mama put and fast food joint. If u know where to lease a bicycle, teach her how to ride, then learn to ride together. Lastly learn how to play pranks with her.
Thx. Presently trying to download couple friendly apps (mostly games) we can play on the iPad. Do u stay in ilorin? I'd like to find out where exotic bukas are - dunno ilorin at all - I know all d koret amala joints in Ibadan. grin
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by honeric01(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous:
Thx. Presently trying to download couple friendly apps (mostly games) we can play on the iPad. Do u stay in ilorin? I'd like to find out where exotic bukas are - dunno ilorin at all - I know all d koret amala joints in Ibadan. grin
lag. How do u intend playing games on ipad together?
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2012
honeric01: lag. How do u intend playing games on ipad together?
Dere are a few nice single device multiplayer games on d iPad. Some I found are multiponk (formerly multipong), fruitninja hd, d good old scrabble too. Most of dem are turn based but a few utilise d big screen of d iPad by dividing it in two n each player takes one half. D multiponk even allows up to 4 players at once - real tym, same screen, same game - simply put, brilliant.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by azeez4(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2012
[quote author=annoymous]

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh - u r such a darling. Thx a mil.
U can also try: PRINCESS LUXURY or KINGSTONE dey are nice places. And cornfirm mama put, u can try IYA YUSUF its along tanke road.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by honeric01(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2012
annoymous:
Dere are a few nice single device multiplayer games on d iPad. Some I found are multiponk (formerly multipong), fruitninja hd, d good old scrabble too. Most of dem are turn based but a few utilise d big screen of d iPad by dividing it in two n each player takes one half. D multiponk even allows up to 4 players at once - real tym, same screen, same game - simply put, brilliant.
then start from there.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 14, 2012
@azeez@ kk. Was actually at princess luxury over d weekend - really beautiful place. Will find out about d oda places. Iya Yusuf z definitely our next stop. grin
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by olsmade(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2012
Go karting together
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2012
annoymous: @azeez@ kk. Was actually at princess luxury over d weekend - really beautiful place. Will find out about d oda places. Iya Yusuf z definitely our next stop. grin

Was at iya yusuf last weekend - lovely food. Den went to the rock on sobi road n climbed together. Loads of fun we had. Retired for the day with nice multiplayer games n oda fun apps - weekend to remember, it was. Thx all for d recommendations. Gracias
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Lagusta(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2012
annoymous:

Was at iya yusuf last weekend - lovely food. Den went to the rock on sobi road n climbed together. Loads of fun we had. Retired for the day with nice multiplayer games n oda fun apps - weekend to remember, it was. Thx all for d recommendations. Gracias

u canalso go to asa dam, by the lake.

Water view along GRA is a cool spot too.

Bovina has the most exotic club in ilorin, along new yidi road.

There r three branches of iya yusuf: tanke, offa garage and sawmill.

Sobi rock, kingstone, museum..... There r very nice places in ilorin. Maybe we can hook up
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by cindyrella(f): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2012
Have you tried playing ludo together? Or ten-ten what of police and thief?
If your answer is no, then try them..
they are very cheap and lomantic.. Don't worry you can thank me later. grin grin
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by denzel2009: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2012
take cloud nine aka bath salts her face would be edible to you!
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by kay9(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Well picking animal droppings is quiet romantic, carry am go zoo den. U like my suggestion?
People who dont have useful suggestions should learn to zip their traps. Being stewpid is your God-given right but there's no need to abuse it. angry
-
@OP, take her swimming; if you cant swim (or if both of you cant), then it'll be more the fun learning how to.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Exponental(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
U can visit d park (somtin lyk zoo) just by unilorin gate on d left b4 entering. Also, waterfront view, stone throw from kwara hotel. It all depends on ur taste n cash, try d 5star hotels too.
Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
Here in VI, we have SilverBird Cinema and GDX Cinema, you can watch movies, and go shopping together at Palms, We also have exotic bars and fun places to hang out, like the Beaches and also, you can drive around the clean places together, not necessarily going some place. Its always fun, if you just charter a cab a whole day and have the day drive you through out Lagos and you see places and come back home for Jacuzzi intimacy

1 Like

Re: Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2012
kay9:
People who dont have useful suggestions should learn to zip their traps. Being stewpid is your God-given right but there's no need to abuse it. angry
-
@OP, take her swimming; if you cant swim (or if both of you cant), then it'll be more the fun learning how to.
Kayode! Wa to te shogbo!

Goat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Seriously Wish This Never Happened!!! / Lady Gets Shock Of Her Life After Visiting A Man She Met Online...see Photos / SEE Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Tiwa Savage On List (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.