Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Technology, Or Lack Of One, Killed University Of Lagos's Vice Chancellor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Technology, Or Lack Of One, Killed University Of Lagos's Vice Chancellor (629 Views)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel / How Technology And Social Media Helped Buhari To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Technology, Or Lack Of One, Killed University Of Lagos's Vice Chancellor by thenewsman: 5:50pm On May 14, 2012
…don’t mind my nerve, you can call it fiction,but I love being submerged in your contraction – Jason Mraz (Beautiful Mess)

There’s been many tales on how the (former) Vice Chancellor of the prestigious University of Lagos passed away in the early hours of Saturday, 12th of May, 2012. Here’s my version, and even though I couldn’t hear from the horse’s mouth as it seemed quite difficult, or rather impossible, I got the account of his death from a reliable source. I’d summarize what happened and move on the what prompted me to writing this post.

Read More: http://otekbits.com/how-technology-or-lack-of-one-killed-university-of-lagoss-vice-chancellor
Re: How Technology, Or Lack Of One, Killed University Of Lagos's Vice Chancellor by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:11pm On May 14, 2012
Heard he could not be stabilized until a second cardiac-arrest finally sent him home. LUTH is one place I respect for the quality of knowledge; however I am in total awe at the level of professional negligence on display. makes it hard to support Strikes in the health sector (especially if it involves LUTH).. but take it away, let us hear your account.

(1) (Reply)

Ufomba: A Daniel Or Trouble Maker? / June Deadline: Knocks, Anger As Jonathan Fails To Cage Boko Haram / Walmart: Igbos Have Nothing To Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.