Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

How To Make Herbicide Using Extract From Fruits - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Make Herbicide Using Extract From Fruits (1749 Views)

Ipad Backup Extractor: Extract Ipad Backup Data / Software That Extract Phone Numbers Of Callers From Base Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Herbicide Using Extract From Fruits by folafola(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2012
This tutorial will teach you how you can make an herbicide using the extract from cashew fruit. It has been found out that juice from cashew and other oranges could be use as chemicals to destroy weeds and other unwanted plants either at home or in the farm. I will explain how you can manually make a chemical that you
could spray on weeds to destroy them.
Extract any juicy fruits measuring up to about 4litres e.g Pinnaples, Oranges, Lemon, etc but I would suggest you use cashew fruit because it has much more juice and extraction of the juice can be easily done manually or mechanically, after extraction sieve the dirts away and pour sieved extracted juice in a container or bowl and put vinegar (a chemical that will turn it to herbicide) also put some considerable amount of salt and then cover the container with cloth and make sure it is not loosely covered . Place it in a dark room with room temperature for a bout 3 - 4 weeks. All you need do it to stir it every blessed everyday to diffuse the reaction evenly.
After 4weeks you can use it on any weed and you will see it effect. I have just explained how you can make an herbicide that destroys weeds and other unwanted plant.
SOURCE FROM
Thanks to Bayo Akanji of Oke Ogun FM who made this tutorial a reality

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Geniuses / LG Display Unveils Incredible New Flexible Televisions*Pics*Video* / How Do I Get Those Gsm Short Codes Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.