Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time (984 Views)

Check Out My Python Code For Giving You The Date/time You Are Currently. / Php Script Giving Me Headache: Help! / Companies not giving IT Projects to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 14, 2012
I am having a real hard time integrating a good member management system on my WordPress blog and also the mail function seem not to be working too.
am not too proficient with WP so any help i can get would be highly appreciated.

thanks
Re: Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time by delomos(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2012
9japipper: I am having a real hard time integrating a good member management system on my WordPress blog and also the mail function seem not to be working too.
am not too proficient with WP so any help i can get would be highly appreciated.

thanks

What exactly is the problem, are you getting an error message? From the plugin or WP itself? Post the message you're getting and/or screenshots. The more specific you are, the better help you get. And of course, there is always google.com
Re: Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time by talk2hb1(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2012
Plz make your post clear, we are ready to help you. are you having problem with the configuration of drupals or the creation of plugins? either we are ready to help, Just make your problem clear
Re: Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2012
There's no two way you have to be conversant with Wordpress Codex and advanced PHP,
Re: Wordpress Giving Me Hard Time by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 21, 2012
thank you guys for offering some solutions to me as I was able to correct the problem.
I am looking for someone proficient with web technologies like joomla, wordpress php etc. email me @ hcnnalue@swanfxgroup.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Problem with PATH on Windows 7(python) / Christmas And New Year Video Tutorial, Ebook, Software Gifts And Free Coaching / Please Anyone With Office 365 User Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.