Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (105472 Views)

Poll: Who Will Be Crowned 2012 UCL Champions?

Bayern Munich: 31% (149 votes)
Chelsea: 68% (328 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester City Vs QPR (3- 2) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / Arsenal Vs Norwich City (3 - 3) On 5th May 2012 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by polorus(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2012
chelsea will loose for so many reason, so i urge all chelsea fans to take things calm cos it is bayarn cup to loose.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On May 15, 2012
adefash:
It is only the unwise that will place betting on this.the two teams,expecially chelsea,are highly unpredictable.though i'm chelsea fan but the club d3y dull me wella.i'll only go & njoy soccer.staying @ home will dull me more!
So in other words,you are calling me f00lish?

Did i bet with your money?you are not a Chelsea fan or anything near it so quit acting like you belong cos you don't.

I know a true fan when i see one tongue.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by drlaykay(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2012
Bawss1: I think the scales are tipped towards Munich favor as they will be playing in their own stadium, the Allianz Arena.
That shouldn't be a plus bro cos no team has won the UCL final at home.pls respect history
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Quadmaster(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2012
R.I.P bayern munich.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Abeyjide: 11:29am On May 15, 2012
polorus: chelsea will loose for so many reason, so i urge all chelsea fans to take things calm cos it is bayarn cup to loose.

do u really knw wat u meant by ur statement?kindly proof read.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by AkpuNku2: 11:33am On May 15, 2012
chelsea to loose by 3.0 up Bayern M
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On May 15, 2012
polorus: chelsea will loose for so many reason, so i urge all chelsea fans to take things calm cos it is bayarn cup to loose.
What is this one saying?

In your mind you made sense o,explain the above please.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 11:44am On May 15, 2012
Prophet TB joshua said a bald man is going to score for my team in the first half.

the only Bald man in my team is Arjen Robben
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by samdamjose: 11:57am On May 15, 2012
Na who won bet for here make he bets with me with N10,000. Na Chelsea go carry the cup this year.
N10,000. N10,000 Bet your money.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 15, 2012
By God's grace it would be chelsea 3 bayern munich 1. In God i trust.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by medjai(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2012
Abeyjide:

wat do u mean by anti football?nobody is begging anyone to watch it.
Abeyjide:

as an experience club,u dont play d same tactics wit all club .against napoli,benfica,was der anytin like dat?and moreover if actually dey defended againts barca,how come dey scored two goals?playin barca wit ten men means u ave to defend and convert any oppurtunty to goal.
If this is the evolution of football when one team attacks practically for the entire game(Barca) and the other just plays in their own half, continuosly defending, diving intermittently to disrupt the flow of the game, relying upon a couple of opportunistic attacks and luck(Chelsea), then it is terrible for the game, period!

Games of such nature are destructive for the sport. The anti-football of Chelsea is shameful and destructive for the game of football. It's even more disgraceful when you consider that Chelsea are supposed to be a big club. Abrahamovic has endlessly pumped money into this Chelsea project since taking over. This is a Chelsea side that was put together with hundreds of millions of £ and even has a £50 million signing on the bench and yet, the best they could come up with is this cynical, vulgar and vomit-inducing, anti-football, SMH. It's understandable when small clubs like QPR, Blackburn and Stoke play like this but Chelsea? Even those poor clubs in Spain that don't have up to 1/10 of Chelsea's budget don't indulge in such shameful act. I can't even imagine how any football fan would be proud of such display. If every team played like that, I'm pretty sure there won't be as many football fans in the world today.

Where exactly is the sympathy for us fans enduring those 180 minutes of repulsive, anti-football?

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Torch1(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2012
Am hoping Chelsea will loose, i don't want Arsenal to play UEFA play off...
medjai: If this is the evolution of football when one team attacks practically for the entire game(Barca) and the other just plays in their own half, continuosly defending, diving intermittently to disrupt the flow of the game, relying upon a couple of opportunistic attacks and luck(Chelsea), then it is terrible for the game, period!

Games of such nature are destructive for the sport. The anti-football of Chelsea is shameful and destructive for the game of football. It's even more disgraceful when you consider that Chelsea are supposed to be a big club. Abrahamovic has endlessly pumped money into this Chelsea project since taking over. This is a Chelsea side that was put together with hundreds of millions of £ and even has a £50 million signing on the bench and yet, the best they could come up with is this cynical, vulgar and vomit-inducing, anti-football, SMH. It's understandable when small clubs like QPR, Blackburn and Stoke play like this but Chelsea? Even those poor clubs in Spain that don't have up to 1/10 of Chelsea's budget don't indulge in such shameful act. I can't even imagine how any football fan would be proud of such display. If every team played like that, I'm pretty sure there won't be as many football fans in the world today.

Where exactly is the sympathy for us fans enduring those 180 minutes of repulsive, anti-football?
so true! I hate watching Chelsea match, it is so boring.. Since Di Matteo take over it is this new method of 9-1 formation.. 9 players will just line up on 18yard box while only one player(Drogba or £50m) wil be on d front.
But am sure Bayern Munich will beat Chelsea even if they play that thier cowardly pattern becoz Bayern don't play like Barca.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Abeyjide: 1:17pm On May 15, 2012
medjai: If this is the evolution of football when one team attacks practically for the entire game(Barca) and the other just plays in their own half, continuosly defending, diving intermittently to disrupt the flow of the game, relying upon a couple of opportunistic attacks and luck(Chelsea), then it is terrible for the game, period!

Remember dats wat inter did against barca and no single person complained and also defended wel wen dey wer one man down. Immagine wen chelsea 2 central defence were out,what wil u do as a coach?is a matter of usin ur strenght to counter ur weakness and lik wise barca did der own.if barka were betaoff chelsea,dey wont allow a porous defendin as it was.d way dey did is stil part of football.in football we ave defenc,midfield and attack .

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by purplekayc(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2012
This will surely be fun to watch
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Abeyjide: 1:26pm On May 15, 2012
Torch1: Am hoping Chelsea will loose, i don't want Arsenal to play UEFA play off... so true! I hate watching Chelsea match, it is so boring.. Since Di Matteo take over it is this new method of 9-1 formation.. 9 players will just line up on 18yard box while only one player(Drogba or £50m) wil be on d front.
But am sure Bayern Munich will beat Chelsea even if they play that thier cowardly pattern becoz Bayern don't play like Barca.

D coach first match was napoli and afta benfica ,was der any form of 9 -1 formation?stop usin sentiment in ur comment.chelsea fans dont force haters to lik dem.u dey vex say drogba and torres scored in some crucial matches ba? Go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by mikeywise(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2012
Torch1: Am hoping Chelsea will loose, i don't want Arsenal to play UEFA play off... so true! I hate watching Chelsea match, it is so boring.. Since Di Matteo take over it is this new method of 9-1 formation.. 9 players will just line up on 18yard box while only one player(Drogba or £50m) wil be on d front.
Cry cry baby!!!
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by hotwax: 2:38pm On May 15, 2012
If this is the evolution of football when one team attacks practically for the entire game(Barca) and the other just plays in their own half, continuosly defending, diving intermittently to disrupt the flow of the game, relying upon a couple of opportunistic attacks and luck(Chelsea), then it is terrible for the game, period!

Why are barca fans crying ? Stop crying ?
Fans are not entertained? I thought Barca was tapping and passing that day. Is that not enough an entertainment for you.

Na by force to dance on the pitch ?

Chelsea wanted the ball in the net and they got it. Barca can go employ Chris brown to play for them on the pitch while they dance. Thats their choice.

All chelsea wanted is defend and score and they achieved it. Is their any crime in it?

Abeg stop ur rubish beatiful football and parking bus of thing. Who gives a blip?

If barca is so good, why cant they stop Ramires from scoring. Or Ramires was an outsider. Or Ramires was not part of Chelsea?

Rubish. If you fail, accept your failure and not excuses. Did chelsea parked bus for Valentia, Napoli, Benfica, Tottenham, LiverPool ?

We dont care who taps, all we want is victory. Shikenah,. If ya dont like it, bring a FIFA rule that says you must play a beautiful football.

Whats is the essence of a beautiful football when u cant break a defence?

Man City broke QPR defence, that is what we call beautiful futbol. If barca was good, it should have broken chelsea defence.

Barca was just passing the ball around without any motive. Chelsea utilized their own!

4 Likes

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by drlaykay(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2012
hotwax:

Fans are not entertained? I thought Barca was tapping and passing that day. Is that not enough an entertainment for you.

Chelsea wanted the ball in the net and they got it. Barca can go employ Chris brown to play for them on the pitch while they dance. Thats their choice.

All chelsea wanted is defend and score and they achieved it. Is their any crime in it?

Abeg stop ur rubish beatiful football and parking bus of thing. Who gives a blip?

If barca is so good, why cant they stop Ramires from scoring. Or Ramires was an outsider. Or Ramires was not part of Chelsea?

Rubish. If you fail, accept your failure and not excuses. Did chelsea parked bus for Valentia, Napoli, Benfica, Tottenham, LiverPool ?

We dont care who taps, all we want is victory. Shikenah,. If ya dont like it, bring a FIFA rule that says you must play a beautiful football.

Man City broke QPR defence, that is what we call beautiful futbol. If barca was good, it should have broken chelsea defence.

Barca was just passing the ball around without any motive. Chelsea utilized their own!
Pls tel dem!
Even wen footbal was created ther was no such tin as beautiful footbal.as time went on,that was added.pls d aim is to put the ball behind the net.whateva way u go abt it,we are less concern.
Or what does it profit a team to tap all through and loose d game.

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2012

If Chelsea had played Barca style n lost, u for talk! Chelsea did it their way n won, u still talk!! Seriously man, purge urself of hate!!!!
For ur info, football is serious business, not just 4 ur bloody entertainment! Every team plays to win! These peeps don't just go into d field to knock d ball around! They map out a strategy b4 each game depending on d team they r facing!
Since u know Chelsea plays anti-football, instead of raising ur BP, take a chill pill!! pretend like chelsea doesn't exist and pass d mic joor!!

1 Like

Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by edey2real: 5:01pm On May 15, 2012
dr.laykay:

That shouldn't be a plus bro cos no team has won the UCL final at home.pls respect history
U should go and check ur history very wel cos Inter milan have done it before.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 15, 2012
hotwax:

[B] Don't be sentimental while talking or maybe you were watching a different match. Barca broke chelseas defence but were unlucky to put the ball at the back of the net. Barca had 18 shots on target and 5 hit the crossbar as against 3 of chelsea, how come they didn't break chelsea's defence? [/B]
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 15, 2012

shaarap! Another shameless barca fan. Not seeing barca in the final still dey pain u abi? Busybody.. SMH for u. Being bitter of the past wouldn't solve the past okay? Well, Whatever pattern your team is able to play at a particular period, play it. So far the ultimate objective is winning. That is what is called ''tactics'' oponu. If i attack and i lose, what has it brought me? NOTHING! If i defend and win, what has it brought me? TROPHIES.. That is what Nigeria national team coaches lack (tactics & technical no how) Benny sings and clap
#Barca shame unto you all power belong to chelsea! Shame unto you all power belong to CHELSEA!!!#
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2012
Effenberg urges Schweinsteiger to rise to the occasion in Champions League final
The former Germany international feels that the time has come for the midfielder to step up, and thinks that Bayern are too predictable
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by hotwax: 7:00pm On May 15, 2012
[B] Don't be sentimental while talking or maybe you were watching a different match. Barca broke chelseas defence but were unlucky to put the ball at the back of the net. Barca had 18 shots on target and 5 hit the crossbar as against 3 of chelsea, how come they didn't break chelsea's defence? [/B]

They hit the post because they did not get a clear chance to shoot at the goal keeper.

U dont have to be a genious to know that when you are playing against defence minded team, you will only be taking wasting shots.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by bikerboy1(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2012
Silva79: I have to admit dat chelOCEAN would be beaten lyk gangan drum by bayern.
I know you are one of those gibberish ManUre fans.
Ur prayerz no go work...
I pity the kind shame we go hold You after the match.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by fredoooooo: 8:33pm On May 15, 2012
Funkymallam:

Which team is more depleted? Chelsea likely to miss 6 key players, 4 tru suspension and two tru injuries or Bayern missing 3 players out of suspension?

stand on top of that mortar from today grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by fredoooooo: 8:35pm On May 15, 2012
mukina2: ^
be nice grin

will relax and watch this grin

no heart attack at all.

you hold the pestle from today .... then cooldown tell me who we go support ? dont loud it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 15, 2012
Funkymallam:

Which team is more depleted? Chelsea likely to miss 6 key players, 4 tru suspension and two tru injuries or Bayern missing 3 players out of suspension?
chelsea has a manageable bench unlike bayern. The stand in CB is not a good/natural CB. LFB is no no no. smh
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 15, 2012
GAB1: How far with TB Joshua? Abi the 2nd half never finish for heaven? I am waiting...........
The second half ended along with the first half.

Bayern won 1 nil. goal scored by arjen Rbben
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by GP15: 9:03pm On May 15, 2012
So many giants failed to give Roman the CL-trophy. Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelotti. The one that came the closest was the not so experienced one Avram Grant. Will Villas-boas be the one to land the trophy? Common you Blues.. Munich will sure turn Blue com May 19th.. Chelsea all the Wayyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by GP15: 9:04pm On May 15, 2012
Roberto Di Matteo I mean to say
Re: UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 by HighChief4(m): 3:28am On May 16, 2012
toba: The second half ended along with the first half.

Bayern won 1 nil. goal scored by arjen Rbben

Toba how far, long time. So you guys are playing us in the finals.

What about Rafinha and who will be playing for Gustavo? Just wanna know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Chelsea UCL (2 - 3) On 12th April 2022 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 / FIFA Ballon d'Or 2016 On 11th January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.