Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo (20833 Views)

Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by aljharem(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2012
standardchuks: Hmmmm Some people in Nigeria are instigators, they don't really want our unity yet we still claim to be 1 nigeria. Even a blind, deaf and dumb man in nigeria can tell our problem in this country are the HAUSAS. We IGBOS don't have any problem. So the rumour that we have hand in bokoharam is a word of Fools. GOD MUST SURELY PUNISH THE SOURCE OF THIS NEWS AND THOSE THAT SPOKE AGAINST WE THE IGBOS. Unu nile nwucha kwaa. Umu anu ohia na anaghi asapuli ahu.
That is the problem, The newspaper did not speak against the Igbos as a people.

Abeg were is your brain ?
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by hubreality(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2012
alj harem:

what do you mean ? Is this the first time we are hearing of Igbo boko haram ? NO

Anything is possible in Nigeria so don't rule it out !

The evil of tribalism and religion at work indeed. We also can read several mindsets onboard.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by senben(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2012
I have always said many tactics have been devised to divert the minds of Nigerian's from BokoHaram seriously speaking they are beginning to cause the planned diversion and division among Us. Dat is we all joined in the blame game like Jonathan blaming Buari and Buari blaming Jonathan as being sponsor of BokoHaram. We must set aside our difference to fight this BokoHaram shit or else we will blaame our self till we harm each other.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by mjconcept(m): 9:47pm On May 15, 2012
Sealeddeal: One thing abt Nigeria is dat if u have never implicated igbo whether rightly or wrongly,u've never started.and whenever igbo is implicated,everybody will be happy.one thing we need to learn here aside igbo being in boko haram is dat,they said that their members has all been indoctrinated in ISLAMIC VIEW..for those dat said dat boko haram is PDP...they equally said,they received training at Iran,Libya,Mauritania,Somalia as well as financial support and not in USA,for those conspiracy theorist who said dat CIA inspired BH.if this report is true,then it now show dat BH is totally ISLAM..it equally show dat no tribe is exempted in BH issue..and dats what everybody has been saying.we equally take side with ethnicity but its now gud to believe dat Islam not tribe is our problem as regards BH.
Thanks you are thinking what i'm thinking but that CIA issue is 98% cos if you know the level of atrocities the CIA have committed and are committing you will understand that are all demons in human form.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by brrrr(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2012
angryAll of una wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tribalistic thunder go fire una grand father left balls

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by zuchyblink(m): 11:45pm On May 15, 2012
this is a cheap blackmail.the news is not from a reliable source,this one na real child's play.a pure igbo man cannot do that,unless he was born and socialized in islamic manner which makes him a complete hausa man(a.k.a)boko haramist
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Fin9(m): 12:23am On May 16, 2012
it is disheartening that this forum has deteriorated into this despicable stage where tribe-bashing is the norm. Seun, you and your moderators' efforts in creating such a commendable forum is a waste. IT CAN NEVER RISE to the status, your forum deserves. Regret ever signing up. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by OkijaPriest: 12:24am On May 16, 2012
alj harem:

what do you mean ? Is this the first time we are hearing of Igbo boko haram ? NO

Anything is possible in Nigeria so don't rule it out !

Why am i talking without my permission?!!

Oya shut up!!
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Bella3(f): 12:37am On May 16, 2012
My people! The problem is nt tribe or ethnic. The problem is religion! Whoeva said u have to wipe out the human race to prove u re serving God?
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by aljharem(m): 12:45am On May 16, 2012
hubreality:

The evil of tribalism and religion at work indeed. We also can read several mindsets onboard.

Thank you my brother
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by aljharem(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2012
Okija Priest:

Why am i talking without my permission?!!

Oya shut up!!

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by 2mch(m): 1:09am On May 16, 2012
Igbo people are not smiling today.See vex and anger everywhere, Onlylies sef disaapeared. Why are Igbo people denying their brother? . tongue. It is nothing personal just business. grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by lacasa: 1:10am On May 16, 2012
Lwkmd.......gringringrin
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by vilively: 6:53am On May 16, 2012
If any of u know hausas very well then u will know that this informAtion isn't true.....not matter how indoctrinated an igbo man is into islam..hausas never like him and that is that.they will never entrust such leadership on an igbo man coz no matter what they always hate our guts.they hate us so much to kill us....I've lived with them long enough to know this...this can't b true.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by Nobody: 7:16am On May 16, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Haba Ileke-idi, that was a very low blow even for you. can we leave out politics and tribal sentiments (no matter how attractive they look) in offering insights into tackling this problem. like it or not, it has gotten out of hand, no retardeen or tinubuffoon was going to make any positive difference anyway. It is you and I who suffer the consequences of insecurity --unless you are suitably resident at Bourdillion Ikoyi tongue

No tribal sentiment here, my dear. I've been suspicious of the SE when it comes to this boko haram business. Some would think that since BH showed Nigeria's weak point, it would be the best time to actualize Biafra. But no, more SEners are packing and heading back to the North. It's either my hypothesis is wrong or the livelihood in the SE is not that attractive at all.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by walexbiz(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2012
emmalets:

When on earth will u guys be polite and of good manners toward an elect of God? Pls grow up guys and approach issues with a sense of maturity.
k

rubbish, to whom muci is given much is expected from, indecisiveness is an element oe cowardice the president should act with courage, equity justice and fairness and he will earn the required respect.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by JahMan1: 7:32am On May 16, 2012
Not that I doubt the claim of the write-up.
But what is the name of this Igbo-Boko leader and what part of Anambra is he from?
Atleast we know the name of the Ogbomosho born Boko leader and seen his face/pix.
Come to think of it,the gang claimed that the division led by the so-called Igbo leader is the most effective.
This statement though a cheap blackmail is a subtle way to tell the whole world that if an Igbo man could lead this country,then Nigeria will be better.
Why not give it a try?
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by igboboy1(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
To be honest, I always have this intuits feeling that Igbos are part of this boko haram operation. Their desperate and continuos F.A.I.L.E.D (and should I say "Shameful" ) attempts to divide Nigeria simply coincide with boko haram palava.

But would they actually kill hundreds of their ppl to achieve the land of the teletubby sun? Well. . . . June is almost here, GEJ did say he'll put an end to boko haram by then.

hahaha you and your wishful thinking....

it has been confirmed that an olodowa Sule mohammed was arrested in the north as BH field commander...it is in vanguard.]

He is from ogbomosho....There is difference between fact and fiction....

Yoruba people self, shameless twisters

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by atuboweke(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2012
I cant just stop laughing and rolling off. Few days after the arrest of a yoruba boko haram member with his families and with nationwide criticism of the yeruba's, they are now keen on linking all other tribes to boko haram. Very funny and how childish.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by buchibabe: 8:30am On May 16, 2012
[quote author=BlackPikiN]haha, it's so funny that they want to bring in an Igbo man to the game. una go try hard just to put the blame for Igbo people.

Una no dey wonder y upon all these curses and abuses from left, right and center, Igbo people dont give a f0rk about what u call them.

I mean they dnt give a f0rk about how bad you all want to bring them down.

That's the secret, it keeps them moving.

keep trying losers or die trying.

Pls ask dem o. Dis is just a cheap way of roping igbos into their dirty games. Even an "ota akara" pupil will reason better dan dis. Why is dat anytin an igbo man does is always d topic of discussion anytime?why is dat igbos are always d centre of attraction anyday?? Is it not obvious dat ibos are a recognised species on earth who can neva be fathomed by those who seek to rub our names in d mud at any slight provocaation. If dey had associated dis guy with Massob now,I wil understand but with Boko, haba! As how na? Meanwhile let d source of dis news be clearer
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by chievo: 8:49am On May 16, 2012
bittyend: Didn't an Igbo man get arrested for being the bomb supplier to boko haram a couple of months ago?

Didn't an Igbo man get arrested in Pakistan for being part of taliban, or alqueda, and the guy was also the guy supplying them fake passports?

You igbo gorillas need to shut up.. An average igboman will sell his mother for money.. If bokoharam offers money for membership, I'm sure millions of igbo would sign up...

An igbo uncle told me today that 60% of igbos in Lagos got rich through blood money.. I can see through you holier than thou, pillocks.. The truth is bitter!
.........no igbo man will tie a bomb on his waist n blwn himself 2 pieses nt our stile...Ezi
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by OkijaPriest: 8:52am On May 16, 2012
The only way an Igbo man could possibly be connected to Boko Haran was if the bought the canned cokes they used for their IED's from an Igbo mans shop.
We Ndi Igbos are too concious of life to die for a useless cause like Boko Haram. The only reason that this is coming out now is because the leader of their group that was caught by the SSS is from THAT tribe.. The same one that brought us Yahoo Yahoo, NURTW thuggery, invisible cocaine and holds the world record for 'most ingested amount of cocaine'..

They should keep trying, but we will never be associated, related nor will we dialogue or negociate with terrorist.
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by chievo: 8:57am On May 16, 2012
naijaking1:

Ok, now I do understand how your sick mind works> You have an Igbo uncle who told you that 60% of Igbos do blood money. What, what, and what
If you have an uncle who tells you such a thing, they you really deserve pity, because you're a victim yourself.
..........falassy..him nd his uncle dey watch 2 much hme video n dem believ wetin dem see, sowi oo....so all d shotin 4 american action don mke rubber? Guy wake up dnt believe everythin u see 4 movie na mke believ...
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by chievo: 9:12am On May 16, 2012
senben: I have always said many tactics have been devised to divert the minds of Nigerian's from BokoHaram seriously speaking they are beginning to cause the planned diversion and division among Us. Dat is we all joined in the blame game like Jonathan blaming Buari and Buari blaming Jonathan as being sponsor of BokoHaram. We must set aside our difference to fight this BokoHaram shit or else we will blaame our self till we harm each other.
.........ur very very correct, dey ve changed d game 2 mind game nd so many peepu are falling 4 it,... Information.....there is no way an igbo or yoruba man will be leading an hausa people 2 distroyin there nd hausa eldas will allw it 2 go on..there trying 2 divat our attention frm wat is goin on....
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by chievo: 9:26am On May 16, 2012
vilively: If any of u know hausas very well then u will know that this informAtion isn't true.....not matter how indoctrinated an igbo man is into islam..hausas never like him and that is that.they will never entrust such leadership on an igbo man coz no matter what they always hate our guts.they hate us so much to kill us....I've lived with them long enough to know this...this can't b true.
..........dats y dey will cme 2 igboland nd make all d money frm cow sellin nd dey neva make any meaninful contribution 2 d devlopment of d area d highest d will do is 2 build 1 small mosque......ndi ufu obi
Re: Boko Haram: Gombe/jos/bauchi Division Commander An Igbo by fujirice: 9:57am On May 16, 2012
if outsiders c us fightin' on a forum lik dz, they'd think we fight lik dz in real lif bt if they try 2 get inbetween.... they get 2 kno better. As 4 d OP, dz z a mere speculation as dia r no concrete evidence(s) 2 back up ur writeup. I wonder y my pipo hia r goin' overboard ova nthn.... Realy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.