Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. (5411 Views)

74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination / Workforce Management Documentation Form / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
I got an email from HR Department of Gtbank, directing me to report at their head office for my pre-interview documentation, as part of the test conducted on May 7th and 8th.
Is there anybody in the house that got the same.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 2:38pm On May 15, 2012
ayoola01: [color=#000099][/color]
I got an email from HR Department of Gtbank, directing me to report at their head office for my pre-interview documentation, as part of the test conducted on May 7th and 8th.
Is there anybody in the house that got the same.
yea. Same here bro. Were u @ the head office today?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2012
@jidbeg1
No, I am scheduled for tommorrow, were you their today? What was the documentation and essay like.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 5:18pm On May 15, 2012
ayoola01: @jidbeg1
No, I am scheduled for tommorrow, were you their today? What was the documentation and essay like.
. I alrady did my documentation immediately i passed d test. Just went to their head office to give dem a photocopy of my driver's lisence.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by cuteexx: 11:31am On May 21, 2012
Hey, i've been trying to apply to GTBank online but it never goes thru. can someone pls tell me how to apply?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2012
cuteexx: Hey, i've been trying to apply to GTBank online but it never goes thru. can someone pls tell me how to apply?
I will suggest you wait till when the new recruitment exercise starts. Maybe June/july.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Hello House, I got a mail from Gtbank HR department inviting me for a panel interview tommorrow.
Anybody else who got thesame message.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2012
Ayoola hw far? What did you score in your test? And when did you write the test?
ayoola01: Hello House, I got a mail from Gtbank HR department inviting me for a panel interview tommorrow.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by SeunAero(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2012
ayoola01: Hello House, I got a mail from Gtbank HR department inviting me for a panel interview tommorrow.
@Ayoola01, Wish you best of luck as I also await their mail.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hello house, pls have been waiting a means ☀̤̣̈̇f applying Fǿя̩̥̊ gtb any information please?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
I had my test 7th of May and scored 66%.
Thanks all.
jidbeg1: Ayoola hw far? What did you score in your test? And when did you write the test?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ok bro thats cool. I wish you all the very best bro. God there and do great exploit. Hope to hear from you 2mao for interview tips.
ayoola01: I had my test 7th of May and scored 66%.
Thanks all.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Sup bro hw was ur intervie today? Please can u help with the tips?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
[quote author=ayoola01]
I will suggest you wait till when the new recruitment exercise starts. Maybe June/july.[/qupls keep M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣ posted abt any news familyp
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
jidbeg1: Sup bro hw was ur intervie today? Please can u help with the tips?
Thanks alot broda, I shld hav updated the forum b4 now bt I came in pretty late yesterday, we were 7 in number that was scheduled 4 interview and I was d 7th person to be interviewed.
I was told what orange signify 'cos I wore an orange tie as a touch to my outfit. I was asked about the banks vision, the orange rules and why I feel I should be hired and some other question relating to what is on my C.V.
It was God's favour all through.
So what I will advice is that you plan by reading up everything about the bank, vision core values, brand elements, orange rules e.t.c and make it a blend with what u hav on ur C.V and what you hav to offer the bank.
Best of God favour pals.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
Congrats in advance bro. Were u asked anything pertaining to the essay u wrote? And where did u have ur interview? Was it @ ajose adeogun?
ayoola01:
Thanks alot broda, I shld hav updated the forum b4 now bt I came in pretty late yesterday, we were 7 in number that was scheduled 4 interview and I was d 7th person to be interviewed.
I was told what orange signify 'cos I wore an orange tie as a touch to my outfit. I was asked about the banks vision, the orange rules and why I feel I should be hired and some other question relating to what is on my C.V.
It was God's favour all through.
So what I will advice is that you plan by reading up everything about the bank, vision core values, brand elements, orange rules e.t.c and make it a blend with what u hav on ur C.V and what you hav to offer the bank.
Best of God favour pals.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2012
jidbeg1: Congrats in advance bro. Were u asked anything pertaining to the essay u wrote? And where did u have ur interview? Was it @ ajose adeogun?

I wasn't asked anything from the essay, but to be on the safer side, it better to prepare for it.
I had my interview at the Head office, Akin Adesola, V. Island.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by StarrMatthieu: 4:02am On Jun 09, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]I like this.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2012
@ ayoola1. Do you mean that u wore an orange tie to the interview?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by ayoola01(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2012
jidbeg1: @ ayoola1. Do you mean that u wore an orange tie to the interview?

Yes I wore an orange tie. But was ask what orange colour signify.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by jidbeg1: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2012
Kk thats quite thoughtful of you. I think i would adapt your tactic...lol
ayoola01:

Yes I wore an orange tie. But was ask what orange colour signify.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by LaBush1: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2012
Please is there anyone here who wrote the aptitude test of 18th august 2012, who passed. Has anyone been contacted for the essay yet?
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by annastacia15(f): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2013
@ayoola1 plz when u we're asked what the orange colour signifies, what was ur answer. I can't seem to find it anywhere, I understand the orange rules but not what the orange colour signifies. Thanks!! Plz reply
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by coladeMIT: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2013
Why Orange?

It is a joyous colour
Frees and releases emotion
Evokes a feeling of warmth
Demands attention
Stimulates the mind
Orange indicates a person who is sociable and loves to be in the company of others.
A person who has loads of energy, exciting and fun to be with.
Orange relates to a person who has great practical-hands on-skills.
Orange personalities are friendly, ready smile, respond positively and fluent if not profound in speech.

They are good-natured and gregarious and do not like to be left alone
annastacia15: @ayoola1 plz when u we're asked what the orange colour signifies, what was ur answer. I can't seem to find it anywhere, I understand the orange rules but not what the orange colour signifies. Thanks!! Plz reply
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by Suplux(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2013
I took the test at Ilupeju, kinda scored 60% but I currently don't have a discharge cert cause there is two months left in my service year. I heard the documentation starts immediately. Can someone advice me on the best thing to do.
Re: Re; Gtbanks Calls For Pre-interview Documentation. by Xtaceeey: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Suplux: I took the test at Ilupeju, kinda scored 60% but I currently don't have a discharge cert cause there is two months left in my service year. I heard the documentation starts immediately. Can someone advice me on the best thing to do.

Guyz hw did u check ur score?I did d test in september, I oly got a msg dat I was succesful nd d nextstage wud b communicated. So wia did u hear documentatn starts immediately? Kindly reply pls

(1) (Reply)

Clarification On Nysc Discharge Number. / Please What Are This People Into WAVE Hospitality Academy Training Program / Interview Invite (kaymu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.