Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:34 PM

Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng (25215 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2012
stagger:

You always have something silly to say. Tomorrow you will say it was Stagger that said it. I am too busy today to even attend to anything you have to say, because you always talk babash!
did you just say BABASH?? What da heck is that Is that a new world they teach at CU? Hahahahahah..... next thing you are going to tell us is how you co-invented BABASH with some profs from Oxford....hahahaha...what a joke!! Resident Dumbo-in-Chief.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2012
2good:

If people like you will go to the Christian heaven, then almost the whole world population will be there.
hahahahahha....my God that got me reeling with laughter.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dare2think: 11:19am On May 17, 2012
stagger:

That does not stop me from telling a man who is supposed to have brains but acting like a retard that he is one. Some of you think that being a born again Christian requires the person to recoil into his shell and act like a mugu. Sorry, you don jam rock!

Ummm! Dude you already act like a mugu, albeit an arrogant one.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2012
stagger:

Where you go and whether or not you believe that they exist or not depends on you. No human being can convince anyone that they exist. There are people that have been preached to all their lives and they never accepted Christ or believed in a heaven or hell. I have seen a core Marxist who never believed in heaven or hell for almost 50 years despite countless preachings he had heard until he had a near death experience.

So it is a matter of personal conviction. It is you who has to make the decision.
hahahaha....what exactly is this pucci on about sef...you know nothing and do not know that you know nothing. Wake up dumbo!! And drop that Oyedepo pipe he stuck in your mouth, Jesus wants you to be high on the real $hiiiit!!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 11:30am On May 17, 2012
dare2think:

Ummm! Dude you already act like a mugu, albeit an arrogant one.
you took the words out of my mouth, mate. His unbriddled arrogance and lying tongue will make even Jesus shudder in disbelief that his creation could be so good at being dumb and yet arrogantly flaunt it like an award. Now I see the significance of that short and precise bible passage: Jesus WEPT!! Prolly cause of this Ignoramus here making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2012
I do think restrain should be shown in responding to this report. All we have is a one sided story. Call me whatever you will, While I feel sorry for the parents of the child and could only imagine what they are going thru, some things should be made clear. 1. The children section workers are volunteers and, the least the church can do is protect them to an extent except offcourse, there are clear indictment made against them. If the church moved to release the volunteer workers from the police station, they haven't done anything wrong and that shouldn't stop the police from conducting their investigation. A picture was painted that the church covered up the incident whereas, an official of the church was the person that reported the matter at the police station even when the parents didn't. If they were unsatisfied, they could have petitioned a higher command or something with their reservation and insist on a more open investigation. If you try to paint the picture that they are poor and maybe uneducated, they have gone thus far to the point of going to the media already. Also, just one question, if your mom or aunt went to a church and freely gave her services to the church and one day arrested and held without bail, what would you think. For me, I think a new post will emerge on nairaland captioned: An innocent volunteer woman in winners chapel held in police custody without help from oyedepo!

2. In a church, when a thing of that nature arises, there can only be three or so ways to react. a. prayer, b. the security unit informs the police c. conduct internal search.
all of these have been done

3. There is no direct link between oyedepo and the incident. so why the reference to the Bishop. In a big church like winners chapel, there are different units. Oyedepo though the spiritual and administrative head, is not in charge of most of the departments especially on church service days. The way and manner the whole mess has be drawn around Oyedepo makes the report lack merit for me. I know that may not be the intention of the victims. God haters have taken it and ran with it.

4. I do honestly think that even if the child was found in this report, winners and Oyedepo haters would still jump at the opportunity to throw punches and negatively portray the situation. You are what you all are Butt lickers and jealous folks. Why a few are princes of darkness given the mandate to physically destroy the man and church that have become a nighmare in your misearble lives and operations. Get a life peeps. At least try to be famous and let others claw at you too. losers!

For the parents, don't lose hope, You will find your baby some day. It will be hard to conceal a twin for long. one day as she grows older, people will tell her they have met before in lagos and that they know her parents.( even if she is not found now). A good movie may one day be made from this saga and the parents will make good fortune he!he!he Lets also look at the bright side of things
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2012
stildude: I do think restrain should be shown in responding to this report. All we have is a one sided story. Call me whatever you will, While I feel sorry for the parents of the child and could only imagine what they are going thru, some things should be made clear. 1. The children section workers are volunteers and, the least the church can do is protect them to an extent except offcourse, there are clear indictment made against them. If the church moved to release the volunteer workers from the police station, they haven't done anything wrong and that shouldn't stop the police from conducting their investigation. A picture was painted that the church covered up the incident whereas, an official of the church was the person that reported the matter at the police station even when the parents didn't. If they were unsatisfied, they could have petitioned a higher command or something with their reservation and insist on a more open investigation. If you try to paint the picture that they are poor and maybe uneducated, they have gone thus far to the point of going to the media already. Also, just one question, if your mom or aunt went to a church and freely gave her services to the church and one day arrested and held without bail, what would you think. For me, I think a new post will emerge on nsiraland captioned: An innocent volunteer woman in winners capel held in police custody without help from oyedepo!

2. In a church, when a thing of that nature arises, there can only be three or so ways to react. a. prayer, b. the security unit informs the police c. conduct internal search.

all of these have been done

3. There is no direct link between oyedepo and the incident. so why the reference to the Bishop. In a big church like winners chapel, there are different units. Oyedepo though the spiritual and administrative head, is not in charge of most of the departments especially on church service days. The way and manner the whole mess has be drawn around Oyedepo makes the report to lack merit for me. I know that may not be the intention of the victims. God haters have taken it and ran with it.

4. I do honestly think that even if the child was found in this reporting, winners and Oyedepo haters would still jump at the opportunity to throw punches and negatively portray the situation. You are what you all are Butt lickers and jelousy folks. Why a few are princes of darkness given the mandate to physically destroy the man and church that have become a nighmare in your misearble lives and operations. Get a life peeps. At least try to be famous and let others claw at you too. losers!

For the parents, don't lose hope, You will find your baby some day. It will be hard to conceal a twin for long. one day as she grows older, people will tell her they have met before in lagos and that they know her parents.( even if she is not found now). A good movie may one day be made from this saga and the parents will make good fortune he!he!he Lets also look at the bright side of things
At a point, I had thought you were going to make a valid point but in the process you veered into thesame foolish logic of trying to silence the victim by repremanding the victim for his guts and audacious move to go public and expose Oyedepo.
Like that eeeediot stagger, you showed stoopid reverence instead of common sense, you just cherry picked part of the report that suited your intentions and left out the bitter truth. You made mention of the man going to the media but conveniently left out the part where he alleged that the TV station was influenced by somebody from the Church to twist the fact and make it seem like the man's kid got lost at his residence and not in winners chapel. When He called them at AIT and asked why the story was twisted, he was told that they had recieved orders from your "hallowed men of gods" to do so.
And Yes, the church had no option than to report the case to the police but was that enough? How come they never said anything about it until the man got fed up and is now talking. There was obviously no sincerity of purpose, they only observed protocols.
You even showed thesame unreasonable and illogical streaks like the bible wielding brutes in "Ota Towers" to think more of the emotional comfort of the "volunteers" than the safty and whereabout of little praise. They were taken into custody for questioning, what is the church afraid of? Even after they had been released and Mr Sam and a neighbor set a meeting to meet them to give account of what happened the church still did not deem it fit to present these "Volunteers" like you call them.
Does it occur to you that any one of these volunteers could be responsible for the disappearance of that kid? The fact it was a volunteer job even heightened the possibility and suspicion; it makes it more pertinent that they are all investigated thoroughly. Anyone could present themself for a volunteer job even an unsuspecting child kidnaper and trafficker can be a volunteer.
If you were in the man's shoes, giving the way the church has has "assisted" in finding his little girl, will you just say "oh well, I've done my best, I leave everything to prayers like our super rich "Papa" dismissed too?
Be sincere to yourself buddy, can you honestly state that the church has been fair? Has the church realy done all it could to find or know what happened to Praise?
When the man went mad and tried to cause a scene in the church, he was seriously rebuked and threatened, the result was your "Papa" giving him the silent treatment. This is a man whose lil girl was abducted in his church. I want to believe Oyedepo will order a serious investigation into the private lives of those fucking Volunteers of yours if it had happened to him or a close relative. Don't help him play ignorance and act like Oyedepo was in Kanfachan when that Child got kidnapped in his church. It did not happen in one of his very many business centres some where else, it happened right in his HQ "Ota Towers" the seat of Oyedepo's magnificence and stupendous opulence. He, Oyedepo was duly informed about it and he was said to have walked with the man to find the child round the childrien's department before throwing the towel and dismissing the man with his infamous "I see no evil" statement. And you have the guts to want to silence this man and even make stooopid snide remarks about making a movie "outta this evil"?? Nigga where is your sense of decency?[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2012
rhymz: At a point, I had thought you were going to make a valid point but in the process you veered into thesame foolish logic of trying to silence the victim by repremanding the victim for his guts and audacious move to go public and expose Oyedepo.[/color]

That is where you get it wrong dude. Expose Oyedepo in what a sense?. Has it been confirmed that Oyedepo had anything to do with the missing child? Pls. treat the issue on its merit and stop lookinmg for a way to take a shot at Oyedepo.

rhymz: you just cherry picked part of the report that suited your intentions and left out the bitter truth. You made mention of the man going to the media but conveniently left out the part where he alleged that the TV station was influenced by somebody from the Church to twist the fact and make it seem like the man's kid got lost at his residence and not in winners chapel. When He called them at AIT and asked why the story was twisted, he was told that they had recieved orders from your "hallowed men of gods" to do so [color=#990000]

Like I said in point number one in my post. It is still a one-sided story. The church is not a powerful conglomerate where so called truths are supressed because of political and social remification. A child is missing means a child is missing. What has the church got to hide in that?

rhymz: And Yes, the church had no option than to report the case to the police but was that enough?

How come they never said anything about it until the man got fed up and is now talking. There was obviously no sincerity of purpose, they only observed protocols??[/color]
. In any organizations, there are procedures to follow or what you will term 'protocol' those were duly observed. channel your grieviances toward the Nigerian Police or SSS.

rhymz: You even showed thesame unreasonable and illogical streaks like the bible wielding brutes in "Ota Towers" to think more of the emotional comfort of the "volunteers" than the safty and whereabout of little praise. They were taken into custody for questioning, what is the church afraid of? Even after they had been released and Mr Sam and a neighbor set a meeting to meet them to give account of what happened the church still did not deem it fit to present these "Volunteers" like you call them.?[color=#990000]

Would it have made you feel better if they were left to rot in the cells there, even though there is no evidence to prove that any of them perpetrated the act or conived with the perpetrators. A crime has not been proved to have been committed even as of now. You are talking of logic or common sense. Not until foul play is established on the part of the care givers, you can't hold any of them indefinitely.

rhymz: Does it occur to you that any one of these volunteers could be responsible for the disappearance of that kid? The fact it was a volunteer job even heightened the possibility and suspicion; it makes it more pertinent that they are all investigated thoroughly. Anyone could present themself for a volunteer job even an unsuspecting child kidnaper and trafficker can be a volunteer.
If you were in the man's shoes, giving the way the church has has "assisted" in finding his little girl, will you just say "oh well, I've done my best, I leave everything to prayers like our super rich "Papa" dismissed too?.[/color]

That will be for the investigators to determine whether nor not. you can't assume. In any case, let me also ask you a question. A child that was sent to school and found to be missing after close of the day, what will the parents do?. accuse the principal of threats if they came to the class room on a school day and prevent other children from attending classes? going by the report, Oyedepo went with the parents of the girl in search of the girl and i am sure on his instruction, the case was reported and other internal machinery put in motion to recover the girl. If you not inhuman and vain what else should he have done?. This is already a sad story, don't let us turn it political or make a shameful one.

rhymz: Be sincere to yourself buddy, can you honestly state that the church has been fair? Has the church realy done all it could to find or know what happened to Praise? [color=#990000]

If you have any other suggestion of what to do, pls come forth with it. I can tell you this, If a kidnapper had come up with a ransome, and it is the only hope for the parents, the church would have paid it.

rhymz: When the man went mad and tried to cause a scene in the church, he was seriously rebuked and threatened, the result was your "Papa" giving him the silent treatment. This is a man whose lil girl was abducted in his church. I want to believe Oyedepo will order a serious investigation into the private lives of those fucking Volunteers of yours if it had happened to him or a close relative. Don't help him play ignorance and act like Oyedepo was in Kanfachan when that Child got kidnapped in his church. It did not happen in one of his very many business centres some where else, it happened right in his HQ "Ota Towers" the seat of Oyedepo's magnificence and stupendous opulence. He, Oyedepo was duly informed about it and he was said to have walked with the man to find the child round the childrien's department before throwing the towel and dismissing the man with his infamous "I see no evil" statement. And you have the guts to want to silence this man and even make stooopid snide remarks about making a movie "outta this evil"?? Nigga where is your sense of decency?[color=#990000][/color]

The Bishop is a christian and spiritual. So for him the statement "I see no evil" if made was made in all honesty, and may not mean anything to you. I want to believe you don't fall in the category of the jealous ones or princes of darkness that derive joy in taking shots at Oyedepo. About the movie. what if the girl is not seen now and returns maybe when she is 18, and a top nolly or holly wood producer comes with a deal to make a film out of the story? answer na!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2012
Be still dude, not all movement is motion...
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by SisiKill1: 5:26pm On May 17, 2012
stagger:

Are you the one that created hell or heaven? Who do you think you are to determine who is hell or heaven bound? Is heaven or hell your father's property? Go siddon joo!

Don't mind him jare, he forgets it's only Papa who can determine who goes to hell. What most people don't know is that Heaven and Hell won't be what they are today without Papa's input, I hear he was the one who even drew the blueprint for the place and the keys to the pearly gates are hidden on the top shelf with the keys to the latest Jet.

Gosh!! It must be wonderful to be close to someone with that kinda access isn't it? Oh you lucky Sheeple. . ..errr. .person... you!! wink

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by SisiKill1: 5:35pm On May 17, 2012
Who said Stagger is not heaven bound?? Who said that??!! angry angry

How can anyone say they don't know if Stagger is Heaven bound?

Haba, the dude knows Papa!! Hellooo. . . PAPA DE PAPA. . .the one and only determiner of who is heaven bound and who is gonna spend eternity shooting breeze with the devil in hell.

Y'all better leave Stagger alone oh, he has secured his place in heaven, go work on yours and maybe if ask nicely, he might be persuaded into lending you his durable knee pads (made in everlast) fooooor. . .ya know. . .whatever. wink

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by livapul86(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Who said Stagger is not heaven bound?? Who said that??!! angry angry

How can anyone say they don't know if Stagger is Heaven bound?

Haba, the dude knows Papa!! Hellooo. . . PAPA DE PAPA. . .the one and only determiner of who is heaven bound and who is gonna spend eternity shooting breeze with the devil in hell.

Y'all better leave Stagger alone oh, he has secured his place in heaven, go work on yours and maybe if ask nicely, he might be persuaded into lending you his durable knee pads (made in everlast) fooooor. . .ya know. . .whatever. wink
Lmao! Madam Sisi kill, you won't kill someone on this thread. I reckon Seun should provide a subscription service to follow you.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dare2think: 11:24am On May 18, 2012
stildude:

The Bishop is a christian and spiritual. So for him the statement "I see no evil" if made was made in all honesty, and may not mean anything to you. I want to believe you don't fall in the category of the jealous ones or princes of darkness that derive joy in taking shots at Oyedepo. About the movie. what if the girl is not seen now and returns maybe when she is 18, and a top nolly or holly wood producer comes with a deal to make a film out of the story? answer na!

Spiritual indeed!

So, if he saw no 'evil' and yet an evil, Child abduction, had just been perpetrated in his church, what does his spirituality entail?

An obvious fraud and blatant deceit yet you write about honesty!

Oyedepo is a charlatan, hence the reason his spirituality is futile. Otherwise that child would have been found almost immediately, after all he is a man of God, and he can converse with God to locate the child.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2012
dare2think:

Spiritual indeed!

So, if he saw no 'evil' and yet an evil, Child abduction, had just been perpetrated in his church, what does his spirituality entail?

An obvious fraud and blatant deceit yet you write about honesty!

Oyedepo is a charlatan, hence the reason his spirituality is futile. Otherwise that child would have been found almost immediately, after all he is a man of God, and he can converse with God to locate the child.
How dare you try to use LOGIC to convince the SPIRIT LED...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2012
Jesus the son of God got missing one time in a crowd in the bible. Only God holds the answers to all the questions. I corithians 13 : 9 puts it this way. '' we see and prophesy in parts'' So don't make Oyedepo a God. At a thing in the bible, Elijah the almighty prophet could not get access into the realm of prophecy until he consulted a singer. You will find that in 2kings 3 :11 - 15. If I wanted to be inconsiderate and argue without any sense of emotions or proper reasoning, I would tell you that we haven't considered the possibility of the parents as the culprits. Anything in Naija like anywhere else in the world is possible. people have been known to have faked their death or kidnapping before. So stoopid, If you want to argue let's start from there.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dorox(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2012
stildude: Jesus the son of God got missing one time in a crowd in the bible. Only God holds the answers to all the questions. I corithians 13 : 9 puts it this way. '' we see and prophesy in parts'' So don't make Oyedepo a God. At a thing in the bible, Elijah the almighty prophet could not get access into the realm of prophecy until he consulted a singer. You will find that in 2kings 3 :11 - 15. If I wanted to be inconsiderated and argue without any sense of emotions or proper reasoning, I would tell you that we haven't considered the possibility of the parents as the culprits. Anything in Naija like anywhere else in the world is possible. people have been known to have faked their death or kidnapping before. So stoopid, If you want to argue let's start from there.
You must have the brain capacity of a lizard to reason like tht.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2012
@Supporters of Winners,May you never experience the loss of a child of yours, especially in circumstances like the couple who are only human - do you understand the emotional trauma this couple is going through without getting closure for over 1 year and someone is saying the twin will grow and will be discovered someday. angry angry angry That is the most wicked suggestion by a fellow human. Let me guess, God's hand is too short to answer the couple's prayers abi - what is the excuse - who knows if the child has already been used for occult rituals or sold-off to another family in another country, instead of addressing the security issue, Winners supporters are making weak excuses. Hope, Faith and Resignation instead of ACTION angry angry angry these are some of situations I develop morbid feelings against Christians
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @Supporters of Winners,May you never experience the loss of a child of yours, especially in circumstances like the couple who are only human - do you understand the emotional trauma this couple is going through without getting closure for over 1 year and someone is saying the twin will grow and will be discovered someday. angry angry angry That is the most wicked suggestion by a fellow human. Let me guess, God's hand is too short to answer the couple's prayers abi - what is the excuse - who knows if the child has already been used for occult rituals or sold-off to another family in another country, instead of addressing the security issue, Winners supporters are making weak excuses. Hope, Faith and Resignation instead of ACTION angry angry angry these are some of situations I develop morbid feelings against Christians
Seriously, I don't take generic christian eeediots like stiltude abi na that psychotic stagger seriously. Their ilks are the reason people look at christians today and say I will rather be an atheist than be like you. These guys practise christianity without common sense, religion has turned them stoopid and unreasonable. When I see the nonsense they write I realize why the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboya and co treat them like the 4cktards that they are.
Mr Sam, the Victim prolly would have made their kind of arguments if he was not the victim too. That is the power of indoctrination, inability to apply common sense and human compassion for their fellow humans. I purposely chose not to engage stiltude cos it was obvious he was an indoctriated zombie, people like him need evils like this one to jolt them back into reality. His way of reasoning is very dangerous and should not be encouraged, imagine his very strange suggestions? It shows how emotionally detached these church goons are.
My Prayer for them is that worse evil will befall them so that "christians like them can gloat about their predicament and make sick suggestions about turning it into a movie.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2012
dorox:
You must have the brain capacity of a lizard to reason like tht.

and you my friend has got no brain at all. You were all speaking through different corners of your mouth and labelling what ever insult you hulled at Oyedepo as being rational, reasonable and logical. Now there's logic and reason for you, you have resorted to blackmail and appeal to emotions again. None of you oyedepo bashers has ever given a reasonable answer to the question, what has oyedepo got to do with a missing child in a crowded church?. If you want to fault the lapses in the church's system in the children department, that is fair enough. However, when you go the point of deliberatly attacking Oyedepo without a cause, then you need to have your head examined. All you Oyedepo haters, may you never get anywhere close to that level of afluence and influence so you don't get attacked too.

I see many people on so called religious area of this forum being intelligent, reasonable and very ireligious and impious in disposition where it suits them and turning around to be emotional, very religious and pathetic a second later. the bible says if you will neither be cold nor hot, He will spew you out of His mouth. If you want to seem educated and sophisticated be so, if otherwise be so. So what side of the argument do you want?
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2012
rhymz: Seriously, I don't take generic christian eeediots like stiltude abi na that psychotic stagger seriously. Their ilks are the reason people look at christians today and say I will rather be an atheist than be like you. These guys practise christianity without common sense, religion has turned them stoopid and unreasonable. When I see the nonsense they write I realize why the likes of Oyedepo, Adeboya and co treat them like the 4cktards that they are.
Mr Sam, the Victim prolly would have made their kind of arguments if he was not the victim too. That is the power of indoctrination, inability to apply common sense and human compassion for their fellow humans. I purposely chose not to engage stiltude cos it was obvious he was an indoctriated zombie, people like him need evils like this one to jolt them back into reality. His way of reasoning is very dangerous and should not be encouraged, imagine his very strange suggestions? It shows how emotionally detached these church goons are.
My Prayer for them is that worse evil will befall them so that "christians like them can gloat about their predicament and make sick suggestions about turning it into a movie.

Since spiritual is an alien word to you, why should you even consider your prayers to be answered? who are you praying to?. My prayer for you is that you come to see and embrace the light or succumb to the fate of 'hollier than thou and satanic folks' like you. Some of you think this world is about the physical appearance of black and white that we see inspite of everything you have heard and read and going to be in for the worst and unimaginable surprises of their lives. And I hope very soon.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2012
stildude:

Since spiritual is an alien word to you, why should you even consider your prayers to be answered? who are you praying to?. My prayer for you is that you come to see and embrace the light or succumb to the fate of 'hollier than thou and satanic folks' like you. Some of you think this world is about the physical appearance of black and white that we see inspite of everything you have heard and read and going to be in for the worst and unimaginable surprises of their lives. And I hope very soon.
Nigga shut your dirty mouth. You think you are talking to your fellow mind-programmed lambrains like yourself? What do you know about God when you can't even bring yourself to feel any compassion for the downthrodden in the society. All you care and talk about is Oyedepo, why is my opinion of Oyedepo a source of concern and worry to you than the plight of Mr Sam whom Oyedepo has caused pains to his family.
In a saner society where the rule of law and common sense reign supreme over any fictitious claim of omnipotence by a man and his hypnotized congregation, Oyedepo will be bed mates with Rev King in a cell.
You can continue to cry from now till thy kingdom come, I will continue to tell you that Oyedepo is a charlatan and a Rogue that steals and impoverish people by selling false hope to them while he robs them blind.
You are busy asking how Oyedepo is culpable abi wait until the rogue is subpoenaed to appear in court to defend his role in the disappearance of that kid. I have no time explaining to a simpleton like you, you can read up Okija juju's earlier post in the begining pages, they are enough help your low I.Q reason.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 11:49pm On May 18, 2012
rhymz: ...
In a saner society where the rule of law and common sense reign supreme over any fictitious claim of omnipotence by a man and his hypnotized congregation, Oyedepo will be bed mates with Rev King in a cell.
You can continue to cry from now till thy kingdom come, I will continue to tell you that .Oyedepo is a charlatan and a Rogue that steals and impoverish people by selling false hope to them while he robs them blind.
You are busy asking how Oyedepo is culpa ble abi wait until the rogue is subpoenaed to appear in court to defend his role in the disappearance of that kid. I have no time explaining to a simpleton like you, you can read up Okija juju's earlier post in the begining pages, they are enough help your low I.Q reason.
it takes a rich person to give the way winners do. so, satan, you are the impoverished one complaining about tithe and offering that you never gave. here you are appealing to emotions again. I bet in a saner clime to you, all the famous american pastors like copeland shld be in jail. or not? stoopid, didn't knw you were this dull. now for the upteen time, what has oyedepo got to do with a missing in the children session of the church when he is not a sunday school teacher in the kids church?
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dare2think: 5:15pm On May 19, 2012
stildude:
it takes a rich person to give the way winners do. so, satan, you are the impoverished one complaining about tithe and offering that you never gave. here you are appealing to emotions again. I bet in a saner clime to you, all the famous american pastors like copeland shld be in jail. or not? stoopid, didn't knw you were this dull. now for the upteen time, what has oyedepo got to do with a missing in the children session of the church when he is not a sunday school teacher in the kids church?

If I may answer your asinine question!

Oyedepo is supposed to be a 'Man Of God' as you deluded mugs prescribe,and with that ridiculous title comes along expectations and responsibilities.

-As a man of God, how come he could not detect 'evil signals' when something evil has obviously been perpetrated?

Thereby, giving the poor parents a false sense of security(Something fraudsters are really good at)

-As a Man of God, why cant he simply 'decree' or speak to God, as he often boast to do, and ask for the whereabouts of the Girl?

Truth is, Oyedepo is an opportunistic fraud who takes advantage of the misery in people's lives with promises of wealth and success.

He has no special 'anointing' or privileged from any God, except for that of deceit else that girl would have been found!

That you choose to leave your brain at the alter of a charlatan is your problem, just stop expecting others to follow suit!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by stildude(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2012
dare2think:

If I may answer your asinine question!

Oyedepo is supposed to be a 'Man Of God' as you deluded mugs prescribe,and with that ridiculous title comes along expectations and responsibilities.

-As a man of God, how come he could not detect 'evil signals' when something evil has obviously been perpetrated?

Thereby, giving the poor parents a false sense of security(Something fraudsters are really good at)

-As a Man of God, why cant he simply 'decree' or speak to God, as he often boast to do, and ask for the whereabouts of the Girl?
Truth is, Oyedepo is an opportunistic fraud who takes advantage of the misery in people's lives with promises of wealth and success.

He has no special 'anointing' or privileged from any God, except for that of deceit else that girl would have been found!

That you choose to leave your brain at the alter of a charlatan is your problem, just stop expecting others to follow suit!

Ignorant, I'll leave you as well as the rest of you brainless chemical solutions in your desired state of total helplessness. You know what they say "a lady always have the last word in any argument, another word from the man is the beginning of a new argument. Ladies, I am off. I am waiting for the next suit on Oyedepo since you all want in on his money so badly. You know what I think, Most of you are probably loser 'men of God' in secret who have failed woefully and think that God or other Genuine men of God owed them something. You all keep refering to 'decreeing'. It only means one thing, you are secret admirers or copy cats that have not been shown relevance or recognition by Oyedepo or couldn't come to limelight of years of fake ministry. You are obviously jealous of the man's accomplishments. with all the proofs that abound, you all still choose to be stoopid without comprehension. God called Him, He didn't call you. so deal with it. You will soon make headline as the second witch to be slapped very soon. That is what some of you need to reactivate your brain cells. Like I said, you may have the last word ladies, I won't be drawn into another argument.
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2012
stildude:

Ignorant, I'll leave you as well as the rest of you brainless chemical solutions in your desired state of total helplessness. You know what they say "a lady always have the last word in any argument, another word from the man is the beginning of a new argument. Ladies, I am off. I am waiting for the next suit on Oyedepo since you all want in on his money so badly. You know what I think, Most of you are probably loser 'men of God' in secret who have failed woefully and think that God or other Genuine men of God owed them something. You all keep refering to 'decreeing'. It only means one thing, you are secret admirers or copy cats that have not been shown relevance or recognition by Oyedepo or couldn't come to limelight of years of fake ministry. You are obviously jealous of the man's accomplishments. with all the proofs that abound, you all still choose to be stoopid without comprehension. God called Him, He didn't call you. so deal with it. You will soon make headline as the second witch to be slapped very soon. That is what some of you need to reactivate your brain cells. Like I said, you may have the last word ladies, I won't be drawn into another argument.

Guy, dare2think murdered you.. stop spraying random bullets like Rambo's victims...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dare2think: 3:44am On May 20, 2012
stildude:

Brainless mug,

Why cant you answer one simple question that I asked?#

Deep down in your ignorant mind, you know the truth. But you are too cowardly to confront it?

Your Papa is a fraud. Deal with it!

He has no spiritual authority to find the missing child! and deep down in the depth of your soul you know he his a charlatan!

But you are too cowardly to acknowledge that fact! You know he is a fraud!

Coward! I hope your generations do not inherit you cowardly trait!

chicken!

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by DaddyDey: 7:59am On May 30, 2012
Hi,felt concerned since the day I read about this story,please will like to see mr Eleng the father of this child in person where possible or his contact info,very urgent.daddy dey
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dorox(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2012
I still don't understand why these crackpot papa oyedepor worshippers cannot see the glearing obviousness of the truth that this unfortunate incidecence has exposed concerning papa oyedopo's credibility as a portent man of God endowed with supernatural powers that protects him and his members against real and imaginary threats. An evil deed happened in his church yet he could sense no evil - either he was lying or blind to reality, personally i think it is more of the former.
By his handling of this incidence he has clearly shown to any right thinking person that he is nothing but a narcissistic sob, he never for once showed empathy to the Eleng family nor did he go out of his way to enssure that all available asset was brought to bare in the search for the little girl soon after she was abducted. Instead he was engaging in damage limitation to protect his brand and image by interfering with the police, lying that he sensed no evil and trying to obfuscate the location and other details of the abduction ruining whatever little chance that was left of the girl being found to virtually zero in the process.
I pity those of you defending papa, however i detest you even more because it takes a mind as corupt as his to display such willful ignorance and total lack of empathy towards the eleg's.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by papagiddy(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2012
yes o! pastor Adeboye once shared a similar story of how a small boy got missing at the monthly Holy ghost service but was later found after 2 months in a town called JEBBA. i believe the same God is alive and he will locate this little child in Jesus name. i ve been so worried since i heard this incidence honestly!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by dorox(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2012
papa giddy: yes o! pastor Adeboye once shared a similar story of how a small boy got missing at the monthly Holy ghost service but was later found after 2 months in a town called JEBBA. i believe the same God is alive and he will locate this little child in Jesus name. i ve been so worried since i heard this incidence honestly!!!
Were you there when the child got missing and followed the case until the child was found or you just accepted the story as fact. Be wary of these men of god because the tell a lot of made up stories.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by rhymz(m): 12:54pm On May 31, 2012
dorox:
Were you there when the child got missing and followed the case until the child was found or you just accepted the story as fact. Be wary of these men of god because the tell a lot of made up stories.
lol
the guy is just as stooopid.
He did not say anything about the missing child for the duration of the 2months only to take the glory after he was found....lol....see story that touches the Nyansh...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng by DaddyDey: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hi,I believe our concern should be to provide solution and not personality attack or the like,my concern now is how to reach Mr Eleng,the father of the Girl in question,and am callling all Nairaland members to please draw his attention to this my invitation,need his contact info for possible assistance.Daddy Dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.