Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 (9131 Views)

Photos: Woman Gives Birth Inside Keke Marwa In Enugu On New Year Day / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) / A Couple And Their 6yr Old Kids Found With Drugs,wife Had Hers In Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by LailaIkeji1: 11:58am On May 15, 2012
Unknown gunmen have abducted a six-year old girl, Miss Kosisochukwu Akilo, from her family house in Enugu.

The mother of the girl, Mrs Ebele Akilo, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Enugu on Tuesday that the gunmen broke into their house in the early hours of Sunday.

Narrating her ordeal to NAN, Mrs Akilo said the two armed men broke into the house located at No. 56, River Lane, GRA, Enugu around 2 a.m. on Sunday through the toilet window.

She said the men demanded for money and her trinkets but she told them that she did not have any as her trinkets were stolen barely a month ago.

Akilo said they later asked for her children and she showed them where the four of them were sleeping, adding that they quickly grabbed her second daughter, collected her phone and left the house on a bike.

"I cried and begged them to leave my daughter but they refused. I am calling on everybody to please help me find my daughter,’’ she said.

Akilo, who works with the state ministry of lands, said the kidnappers had yet to contact the family.

When contacted, the Public Relations Officer of the state police command, Mr Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed the report, saying the police were working on the rescue of the child.

"We have mounted intensive search for the child and I assure you that she will be rescued,’’ Amaraizu said.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=162458:gunmen-abduct-6-year-old-from-family-house-in-enugu&catid=1:news&Itemid=2

Please, if you know anything, saw anything, heard anything, have any information at all, no matter how irrelevant you think it might be, please call 08033475532.
Or contact the nearest police station to you.

Please, spread the word, dearies and say a prayer for her safety too.
God will lead us to her though. The devil CAN'T WIN this one. IN JESUS' NAME!!

Thanks.

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On May 15, 2012
Please just to keep us parents proactive,any infor. on how she was kidnapped from their home?
@Topic,I can't begin to imagine what the parents are going through now.I pray she's found in one piece.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by rakumiii(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2012
this is crazy........why the child?
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by MmuoOkija: 3:03pm On May 15, 2012
Ndi mmuo abatago obodo anyi o!!

A 6 year old girl!!

Where and who is her father/husband... I want to know if it is political or random...
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by tasandra: 3:07pm On May 15, 2012
JESUS pls save this little angel,4 us Amen cry9ja 9ja God help us oo.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by ak47mann(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
what are the governors doing about the insecurity in their domain useless country......................................
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by hrhobi1(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2012
they asked you for money , you say u no get , ok where the gold, no gold , so bear with them stingy woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by NAJALYN: 3:26pm On May 15, 2012
Lord God arrest those criminals and compel them to return the little girl to her mum.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by MmuoOkija: 3:28pm On May 15, 2012
hrhobi1: they asked you for money , you say u no get , ok where the gold, no gold , so bear with them stingy woman grin grin grin grin

I cant believe I found this funny....

But a kids life is at stake here so I will have to call you a B'astard!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by lucom: 3:31pm On May 15, 2012
ifyalways: Please just to keep us parents proactive,any infor. on how she was kidnapped from their home?
@Topic,I can't begin to imagine what the parents are going through now.I pray she's found in one piece.

Pleas try to read posts before commenting, this is rather rhetoric if you've read the news piece in the first place

hrhobi1: they asked you for money , you say u no get , ok where the gold, no gold , so bear with them stingy woman grin grin grin grin

Guy what are you made of? is this what can come out of your brain after reading about the abduction of a child?

Dear God, please send your mighty hand to rescue this child and console her parents.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by hrhobi1(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2012
Mmuo Okija:

I cant believe I found this funny....

But a kids life is at stake here so I will have to call you a B'astard!! angry

IS IT NOT YOUR IGBO BROTHERS AND HUSBAND THAT KIDNAPPED THE LITTLE GIRL?? IDIOT ANIMALISTIC SHOE SHINER

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2012
The kidnapping sounds personal to me. I hope the little Omalicha Nwa is found and returned to her parent. There's no room for Kidnapping in Enugu. Ka ndi mmuo na achi ebe ha si bata.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Efizzi: 3:37pm On May 15, 2012
How can people be so wicked....Just imagine the innocent girl they are kidnapping..What for? I really dont get...

@Op/Parents there is nothing God cannot do... The only thing I can do is pray for you.... and that I will do... Dont worry she would be released sooner than you think...Just be strong...and believe in God
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by fesse(f): 3:38pm On May 15, 2012
@hrhobi1 you are a suspect. You might be one of the kidnapping armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by gulfer: 3:42pm On May 15, 2012
lucom:

Pleas try to read posts before commenting, this is rather rhetoric if you've read the news piece in the first place

Guy what are you made of? is this what can come out of your brain after reading about the abduction of a child?

Dear God, please send your mighty hand to rescue this child and console her parents.
I can only say a powerful AMEN!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by kaiter: 3:46pm On May 15, 2012
Ndi mmuo abatago obodo anyi o!!

[img]http://www.kroro.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by princepee: 3:47pm On May 15, 2012
@hrhobi
are u sure u re nt one of the kidnappers, i seriously suspect u, may one of ur own be kidnapped soon
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Smilenw(f): 3:49pm On May 15, 2012
GRA in Enugu !!! sad Looks like their original intention was not abduction. But honestly, how can these thugs compare the life of an innocent child to that of few ornaments? Btw, where was the child's father? Can imagine what the parents must be going through and sincerely pray for the child's safe return.sad
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by ruthosquare: 3:53pm On May 15, 2012
I just try to imagine how some people reason with their anus. You are a dumbass. My only prayer is dat something like dis doesn't happen to u.idiot
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by henrychubayo: 3:58pm On May 15, 2012

From your comment, u justify the action simply because she didn't give to the robbers. You never imagined that so many ppl like her do not keep money in their house this days. At gun point and life of the children concerned, do you think the poor lady will not bring out all she had if she had all those requested items around the house. All i can say is that, i don't wish u that but wait untill you meet them face to face, then you will know how feels. You shouldn't in any way call her stingy cause you are not there .
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Vergil: 4:00pm On May 15, 2012
Thought all these kidnappings thingy has stopped. Cmon!!!!!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by KINGwax(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2012
That's what i've been mulling over. Come to think of this,
supposing i wanna relocate, the question alwys begged to be 'where?'
boko guys up north, and for my other brothers, domestic crime kidnapping is jes as lighter as a birth feather.
In all options, i think i'm safer here. Did u jes ask'where?' don't ask me, ds is jes a simple logic!
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On May 15, 2012
lucom:

Dear Mr all knowing,most wise,the OP is no foool and obviously saw my post way before you.She did edit her intial post to add the full details.Good day
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Jukoh(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2012
Some people's mannerism and utterances are so poor that they should be kicked outta here. I feel really sori for the Lady, We pray God touches d evil minds of the kidnappers so they release the poor baby soon.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Niseamaka(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2012

A SIMILAR MISFORTUNE WILL BEFALL YOU VERY SOON. EVEN A MOUSE CANNOT REASON THE WAY YOU DO. SCUMBAG.
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2012
never knew I could find a fish brain on nairaland,U̶̲̥̅̊ belong to the jungle dear
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by LeJeun3: 5:06pm On May 15, 2012
Who is her father? I've seen and heard enough ish in this part of d country! So who is her father?
Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2012
I thought Osisikankwu was killed

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 by Ogamgil(f): 5:50pm On May 15, 2012

this is d worst comment i hav ever seen on earth. Either ur brainless or ur a criminal. God help u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family / Causes Of Infidelity In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.