Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship (10881 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by omowoleola: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2007
Fellow nairalanders, ,
There is a lady i just met of recent. I met her through her best friend who happens to be a coleague of mine at my work place.I really love the girl but i was made to understand that she is already in a relationship BUT that relationship is bendable, Her best friend through whom i met her told me this, but i ave not discussed the issue with her since i feel we just met and its too early to start talking about her relationship.She is really getting on well with me and she has been so nice, Now how do i win this lady since i was told she can leave her presently relationship, as in it's bendable like i was told, ? wot and how do i need to get her, ?
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by opokonwa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2007
@poster

You wanna bend another man's relationship and you think yours is gonna last?

You think you will have peace after messing another man's own up??

Let's watch and see:

WHAT GOES AROUND DEFINITELY COMES AROUND
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by angel101(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2007
rflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Joey82(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
opokonwa:

@poster

You want to bend another man's relationship and you think yours is going to last?

You think you will have peace after messing another man's own up??

Let's watch and see:

WHAT GOES AROUND DEFINITELY COMES AROUND

Come to think of it, if u're waiting for a lady that's free b/4 going into a r/ship, u hardly will find one. Its always about winning her to ur side but make sure d person she might be going out with b/4 u came in is no close relative of urs.

i believe that in r/ships, battles must b fought, won and lost.

@poster,
if u want to bend d r/ship she's presently into, make sure u're 4 real so u wont get her regreting.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by jkpretty(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2007
@Poster
Make your intension known to her, she decides whether to stay or leave.

A man hunting, should always have it at the back of his mind that its either he wins or looses.

Not every girl girl was completely dis-attached from a guy before they found their true love, many times its survival of the fittest!

@ joey
Hi dear
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by bebe2007(m): 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2007
I hear the guys here saying you should go ahead and make your intentions known. So when the girl finally decides to go with you what happens to the other guy? He would call her a cold hearted B, ch rite!!! He might even come to Nairaland to complain and we (including these guys advising you) will all turn around and abuse the living daylight out of the babe for dumping him. Its a circle o!!! think well.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by cybersleek(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2007
All is fair in love and war, so do what you have to do. best of luck!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by hotchic1(f): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2007
what made u think that the relationship is bendable?
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by dapsycool(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2007
Life o life oooh life o life, duh duh duh. Life's bullshit embarassed
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by janami(f): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2007
well wot if u guys were meant to be? i mean she's not married yet. what am i saying sef? undecided how do u mean bendable?
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Pain(m): 4:33am On Nov 17, 2007
If its so bendable, doesnt that mean she so so unreliable. What makes u think someone else wont bend her even in matrimony?

Anyway, Go-abending if u like. But I prefer we all stay Love-abiding.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by onyekang1(f): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2007
WHAT GOES AROUND ,DEFINITELY COMES AROUND
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by groove: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
U already said it, she is in a relationship. Its not 4 u to say whether its bendable or breakable. Put urself in her boyfriend's shoes, how would u feel if someone was snatching ur girlfriend in the name of "BENDABLE" ? Incase its still not clear to u what i'm saying,LEAVE THE GIRL FOR HER BOYFRIEND OO!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2007
@topic

then leave her alone for her man.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by cblow(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2007
@ poster.
i'ld rather go after some lady that is free if i were still searching, than break a heart to find my own joy, it never works that way. havent u heard them say [size=16pt]CARMA[/size] is a b***h?
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by theboy0808(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2007
lol
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by londoner: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
All good things come to those who wait.
If you take her away from this guy, all you are doing is making sure your own relationship with her is unfruitful. There is a thing called karma.

Are you sure you love her? I hear that word just thrown about these days.

Is it the fact that she is out of bounds that is fueling your "feelings" for her? There are some men who like the thrill of the chase.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by akeye(f): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2007
tell her wat u feel
its left 4 her to choose.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by crazyp(f): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2007
simple!!!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2007
It's ok to be friends with her; but wanting to force her out of a relationship just to please yourself isn't advisable.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by lilrukevwe(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
some one wud hustle her from u really soon how does that sound
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by omowoleola: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
i tot some nairalanders will ask for more info if they dont really understand wot i meant rather than crucifying me, i said bendable because she is really complaining about her present guy, that she is not happy with her relationship and that the guy is just tying her down for nothing,
@ cybersleek, crazykid, jkpretty, akeye and londoner, thanks so much for your advice, i dont intend to bend another man's relationship, im only in love with a girl that is already in a relationship that she is not happy about and and wants to leave, im only asking for a way to win her heart because according to her friend, she is not interested in any relationship again, and how do i convince her that my coming into her life will make a difference, ?
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Scopium: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
hot chic:

what made u think that the relationship is bendable?
[size=13pt]Good question. After bending somebody's relationship you think it's going to be straight for you? Rather than bending them, let them bend themsleves then later you can go and straighten her up.[/size]
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by yimiton(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
It will be wise for you to wait a while and ask her. If the relationship is actually not working out, she just might give it a thought.
Fact is that a lot of people are in relationships because they don't want to be alone.

If she insists that she wants to keep her relationship, then, let her be, otherwise. . . .
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by onyejify: 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
U av heard it all. just follow ur mine.

For me, give her a trial; u'll surely make a diff.
Tell nairaland oh when u win her heart!
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by yewaman1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2007
she is in a relationship, but she is not married,
my advice is this its not over till its over.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by pcmecom(m): 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
wetin all of una dey talk sef!!!!!!
my guy no listen to all these people, make your intention known to this girl, then zero in, after all she is not married or engaged to the guy.As far as I am concerned it is still an open contest.Look if you waiting for a free girl, sorry for u, u go wait tire. shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by zignor(m): 8:27am On Nov 23, 2007
@poster . . .[sup]sigh[/sup] sad

heartbreakers are saying he should give it a try sad angry
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by Seun(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2007
As long as she is not married or engaged, you can do whatever you like.
If the boyfriend wants her off the market, he should marry her.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by uche1(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2007
well be freinds with her and if you love her that much im sure you wont be with any one else and when her ralationship fails then try telling her how you feel then if you do still feel the same way, her ralationship may last a while it may not but with in the time you wait for her to become singel youll find your feelings may fad away a lttle bit or a lot which will make it easier for you to move on.
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by akeye(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2007
zignor:

@poster . . .[sup]sigh[/sup] sad

heartbreakers are saying he should give it a try sad angry
havent u broken sum girls heart?
Re: I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship by omena555(f): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2007
the r/s she's in rite now is bendable! so u want to become an iron-bender for her sake abi? grin

go ahead and be looking at another man's girl. but remember u are sowing a seed oh! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / Twitter Reacts As ‘pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.