Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! (62014 Views)

Fashion entrepreneurs that believe in AFRICA/ NIGERIA / FASHION Retailers,bloggers Etc Drop Ur Contacts/links 4 Easy Reach/networking / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Hello DeLarue n welcome aboard! call DESIGNERS' MUSE on. 08035962268 for those labels n gud luck
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
@pleasant. Thanks so much, my inspiration comes from things I see around me I take little from everytin, sometimes it jst comes 2 me. I wanted 2 train 4rm @ayonadeli bt she insisted on 15k n I had 10k, bt I didn't relent I went online n learnt d basic's, I learnt how 2 sew b4 so it was easy,wit my creativity I came out with this collection.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by chriskay(m): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
hi,
i got some female footwears made ABROAD with AFRICAN FABRICS(ANKARA) and they are available for sale both on wholesale and retail basis.There are 10 diferent fabric colours in 5 different footwear designs in sizes 38-42. contact me via ceceezkollectionz@yahoo.com ,08068898448 or BB PIN:280A89EE...
Attached are a few pics of the footies..

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by hoodboi1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
HooD Clothing...bespoke design company...tees, polos, jackets, hoodies, slippers, shoes. located in lagos. What u want,we'll simply DO IT. 08039289029 bb pin:271ea95c
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by hoodboi1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
som'n like dis

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by hoodboi1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 22, 2012
...and this

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by hoodboi1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2012
...and dis. HooD44. 08039289029 bb pin:271ea95c wink

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
Just checked ur site out- luks rily promising, welldone! So wta r d requirements to partcpate?
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by jumokealasoebi: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2012
Wow! Nice job u guys are doing.hope i'm welcome smiley
Are u getting married or having a party?
Jumoke Alasoebi is an aso-ebi planning outfit.We take the stress of you by helping u source for unique and beautiful fabric such as lace,ankara,aso-oke,campala,guinea,gele etc for your parties and events.
This is how it works-:
-You tell us your desired colours and fabric for the event.
-we bring u unique samples based on your budget,taste and style.
-We help u package your aso-ebi in unique carrier bags branded specially for u alongside unique souveniers/gifts.
-We deliver them to ur friends and family on ur behalf.
You don't need to run into debt because of people who may refuse to pay up after the party as we deal directly with them.
You also do not need to bother about financing your aso-ebi as we do this for you.
-We also help in selecting bridesmaids clothes and styles,groomsmen attires,traditional wedding attires etc.
Hurry now and give jumoke alasoebi a call on 08165254112 or send a mail jumokealasoebi@gmail.com
Come lets add colour to your event....

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by XtremeBase(f): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2012
At Enitan Xania, your satisfaction is our priority. Come in, get your measurement taken, let me know what style you have in mind. If you want to stand out, i'll sketch an outfit for you, if you like it, we proceed to making you that beautiful, form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc as you like, men's native, senator suits, etibo, english dresses i.e corporate suits for male and female(english, italian, american and mandarin style), blazers, dresses, evening dresses, jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our materials, all with neat finishing, attention to detail is utmost etc.
We make sure your outfits are ready at the agreed date, we take this seriously.

Our tailors are french.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit that would make heads turn and compliments given.
We are located at No 3 Seriki Aro, Awolowo, Ikeja.
+2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490
enitanxania@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by khazeem(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
really mind blowing and creative people down here........lets change naija with fashion..adedayo clothing noh ni.....pls ff on twitter for all jinkd of casual wears......u can count on us...@Dayo_Hernandez.. Facebook: adedayo abdulkareem akolade..
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by ifelesin: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
HADASSAH BRIDALS
Every woman wants to look magnificent on her special day which is the day she chooses to walk down the aisle with her prince charming. This is a once in a life time event and you want to look your best. You don’t however need to break the bank vaults or overstretch your budget to achieve this.
This is where we come in::::
Hadassah Bridals seeks to provide beautiful and good quality wedding dresses at very affordable prices. We want you to look your best and not break the vault.
All you need to do is pick the gown you want from our collection or if you have a style in mind that is not displayed, send us a mail and we will contact you right away with the relevant details. Please know that we will need your measurements so that this is tailor made for you.
We would require that the order be placed at least 12 weeks before the wedding (that’s about 3 months). This is to allow time for shipping; we want the gown to get to you at least 4 weeks before the wedding date. Once the order is placed, we get to work immediately and all you need to do is relax as our teams craft the best for you. We look forward to adding to the beauty of your day.
Thank you for your partnership.
To your nuptial beauty,
Ifedolapo
Hadassah Bridals
hadassahbridals@yahoo.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/HadassahBridals

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by naijadove: 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
Hey people i am carrying out a research that will/may help the fashion industry in Nigeria. if you are resident or in lagos at the time you are reading thingy thread, kindly use a few mins of your time to fill the questionnaire.

http://www.surveyangle.com/fillsurvey.jsp?w=e34fef7d-3141-4e0b-86f3-b37ba635e9ec

thanks, my nairalanders
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Precision: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2012
Reli mind blowin,intelligent, creative pple in here...thumbs up guyz...kkip up d good work.
Am into clothings fo both sex, coperate nd casual wears(tm lewin,hawes nd curtis,dress,skirts nd llots mors),trendy nd stylish shortsleeves for men with class.precision shirts nd accessories is d name of ma store,mobile in lagos and online shop komin up soonest.here iss my contact if anyone nids uncommon classy/sassy short sleeve shirts named HANZ,HAMLAYS,HIGHVIEW,HEEDSSIN nd any oda item listed above.08052182404,bb pin2391B772

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2012
Yay, catch tribalwest fashion, accessories, at OJA ARA, trade fair this saturday oct 6th @ Get Arena, opp Oriental hotel,Lekki. For great bargains, You don't want to miss this. 12noon- 7pm. Tribalwest fashion, african inspired accessories,necklace,earrings,bangles so much more.

www.tribalwestfashion.gnbo.com.ng

www.tribalwestfashion@gmail.com

pin:27197900
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by bedivine: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Fashion designers & models looking for a makeup artist should feel free to contact me.

08186479719 or beautydivine.ng@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/beautydivinemakeupstudio
http://www.twitter.com/bedivine_studio

I've also got a photographer if you'd like to do your photo shoot sessions. Our quality speaks for itself!!!
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by fghanni(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2012
You can own an affordable online fashion store (website).
Call: 08025850154 , 07032624096

Email: info@gombkservices.org

www.gombkservices.org

Bbm: 2477F921
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by onnari(f): 3:49am On Oct 04, 2012
@ fghanni- wl add u on bbm for mur info.
@ d house- luk up www.thatssewnaija..com for uy fashion DIYs(Do it your)
Self)
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by maki(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
Affordable clothings, Accessories and Training

Couture By Makioba
www.makioba.com.ng
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by youngies(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
At DeraSoft Clothiers, using local fabrics, we make the coolest kids' clothes that you rarely find in the market. She'll look fabulous and unique!

So, dress your little princess up in a way to make her stand out.

Check us out: http://www.derasoftclothiers.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by erefaghaaa(f): 5:45am On Oct 07, 2012
Hii hii all,kinna new 2dis site glad 2b here,am also a fashion freak smiley wink,my hobby,in2 ankara still coming up and all,hope we all can share ideas άŋϑ all
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by erefaghaaa(f): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2012
Hii everyone,new τ̅☺ dis network,glad just found out this site few minutes ago,really glad smiley,in2 ankara designs(neckpiece,hair bands,earrings,bangles)in2 sewing also,well dis ma pin(224DA8C0)Ɣǫu can seeseee my designs here(ul ℓ©vξ them).african fashion ȋ̝̊ڪ really going places,lovn wat am seeing here,kudos every1 God grant us more strength άŋϑ knowledge in all our works
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by Tos11: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2012
I'm a fashion designer too and I'm so excited about this networking. The only challenge I have is finding good tailors. Most of them really disappoint. Please help if u have good tailors I can work with.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Beautybox9ja is an online fashion store that deals in the sale and delivery of male and female clothes and clothing items.We deliver to every part of Nigeria and we are only a click away.
For your purchase of great quality casual and office wears,shoes,bags,shapewears and much more,from the comfort of your homes,VISIT www.beautybox9ja.com
You can also call 08124122446 or add 2A3F89AB now.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
Items such as this
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by PagodaUK: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2012
word
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by erefaghaaa(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2012
Morning every1 wishing Ɣǫu all a blessed week@onnari pls hw much do Ɣǫu sell Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я bib neckpiece
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by erefaghaaa(f): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2012
@gentsandladies ℓ©vξ Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я work really CƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡L,kudos
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by erefaghaaa(f): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2012
@gentsandladies ℓ©vξ Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я work really brilliant άŋϑ inspiring
Re: Fashion Entrepreneurs: Join in 4 networking!!! by 2chuck: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
LEAHPAR ONE CONCEPT.Am into sales of all kinds of clothes,Need any CALL me.MR RAPHAEL 0807720545

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Women Pass Through All Because Of Beauty (photo) / Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales / Lady Turns Her Father's Old Suit Into This (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.